Flood Killed 1000nds in Pakistan

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

This is what Pakistanis' deserve.

For decades we'v been asking of people of Pakistan to support making of dams, water reservoirs. ALL in vain. sigh

People of Pakistan have chosen to learn it the hard way. Let them die. They fully! deserve! all of it.

No, actually they deserve far more than this. This should be just a trailer of what's to come.

• @hk

and you wonder why the people dont vote for you

@gv: I standby my words.

Perhaps you'v forgotten. I haven't. ALL throughout history of mankind, there have been Prophets (AS), some of them (AS) who spent a 1000 years, preaching Islam to people, to bring them to the right path. To tell them what's in their interest and show them what is to their detriment.

When people didn't listen to them, what did the Prophets do ? You claim to know history more than me. Why don't you fill in, here ?

I'm literally 'this close' to doing the same. You can't blame me for anything in this regard.

• haris bhai

it show cruelty in you and JI walas for general poor public. are you a human being to say so? bohat afsos ka muqam hy.

• HK, I too find your words more shocking than I can say. This has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with mismanagement.

I remember only a few months back you were all moaning about drought in Pakistan. Islam was also evoked on that occason. Now rain has come and, along with it, flooding. Again Islam is pushed to the forefront. This is not religion speaking. This is simply politics, electoral politics.

@Mirza Ghalib: There is a relation between teachings of Islam and the way people live their lives.

There is a relation between living our lives and doing the right or wrong thing, taking the right or wrong decisions, going forward with right or wrong actions, especially when we have prior knowledge or warning.

From Islam come the standards, for Muslims.

By not building dams, water reservoirs, canals, etc etc, people have jeopardized interests, as well as well-being of the many. ALL those who supported them in this wrongdoing share that burden/blame/crime.

Do you believe people of Pakistan were not warned ? That they didn't have knowledge of what was to come if dams, water reservoirs, canals, etc etc were not built ? For decades! water experts have been shouting at the top of their voice for governments, for people of Pakistan to heed their warnings. Why didn't people of Pakistan heed their warnings ?

When a stubborn man, who insists on wrong-doing falls to his death as a result of his wrongdoing, you don't feel sorry for him, even if you want to.

Isn't that what ALLAH ALMIGHTY told Muhammad (SAW) when Muhammad (SAW) wanted to pray Namaz-e-Janaza (in urdu) for someone ? or have you forgotten that hadees ?

@Mirza Ghalib: Do you believe I am to be condemned when;

(1) for decades those who have had national treasure, state machinery, best engineers, water/dam engineers, money promised from foreign institutions, under their control have not built dams, water reservoirs ?

(2) those who have been running Pakistan, coupled with those who have supported them in it, have embezzled state money, rather than spending that money on state level projects ?

(3) the masses who have supported these same people over and over again, by voting for them, who did this to this nation ?

(4) people of Pakistan are 'willing' to be slaves of feudals, of foreign entities ?

(5) people of Pakistan are 'willing' to be slaves, so they can 'satisfy' their 'lust' of wrongdoing

What does common sense say ?

Why did people;

(1) not build dams ?

(2) loot, plunder state money, machinery, resources, land ?

(3) kill local economy with their own hands ?

(4) accept to take bribe money rather than do that which is right ?

(5) not live within their means ?

Am I to be blamed when people go their deaths as a result of their stubborn want to do/continue wrongdoing ?

Is it wrong to pray to ALLAH ALMIGHTY to arrest people in HIS reprisal, who for decades/generations have ignored to;

(1) learn

(2) heed warnings

(3) listen to rational

(4) stop their wrongdoing

(5) return to doing good deeds

(6) stop their injustice

Why ? Why are you shocked ? Rather, I should be shocked at your words.

• OK, HK, sorry if I've shocked you. But the point is we have battered and shattered our own people over time. Any blame you put on the elite, the educated middle classes, I'll back you up fully.

But the people dying in the floods in the North-West are poor people. We haven't given them the infrastructure they deserved. We have mismanaged the country, not they. We have sinned against common sense and rationality. They have no one else to trust except Allah and us, the so-called masters of Pakistan. We are the gutless, mean-spirited class in Pakistan. Surely you see the difference?

And even if you don't: Pakistan is your country. Pakistanis are all you have to work with. Take them as they come. Unrestricted censoriousness will get you nowhere. Try a bit of understanding instead.

@Mirza Ghalib: People of Khayber-Pakhtunkhwa voted for those who are criminals, traitors, didn't they ?

Don't they know who ANP is ? What the people of ANP represent ?

Didn't people of Khayber-Pakhtunkhwa, when they cast their vote;

(a) put their trust in those who said 'we will stop every effort of making dams' ?

(b) reject those who wanted to make dams ?

Well, they got what they deserved as a result of their stubborn attitude, their repeatedly making this choice.

@Mirza Ghalib: I/we know we have to work with the same people. Its not us. Its them.

When people don't listen to rationale, to reason, when they want to be stubborn, when they are bent on wrongdoing, then they automatically opt to learn it the hard way. What's the hard way ? i.e., death and destruction.

• yep classic old testament fire and brimstone -

if y'all don't do as i say im going to have to call upon the lord to destroy thee!!!!!

really mature

@gv: No rational arguments left, eh ?

Do as I say ? I'm not asking you to do as I say. I'm asking you to adhere to Islam, not my word. I'm putting up the message of Islam. Islam's word is not my word. It is the word of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, of Muhammad (SAW). It doesn't matter to me if you accept it or reject it. You'r going to end up in your own grave. I will end up in mine. On the day of judgment, I will not be held responsible for your decisions, your actions.

ALLAH ALMIGHTY gave ALL human beings the freedom to make decisions, to take actions.

The 'aalim' is like a messenger, like a teacher. His duty is to relay the message of Islam to the common man. After that, its the common man's duty to either adhere to it or reject it.

Similarly it is the common man who bears the responsibility of the aftermath of his decisions, his actions.

You can't blame the intellectual, the Aalim, the messenger, the teacher when you make decisions, you take actions. There is no escape from this inevitable fact.

I'm not forcing anyone to accept my word. From my side, you have all the freedom, you want to excersize.

Yes, I will react when you 'claim' to be a Muslim, yet you reject that which Islam says. I can react to 'imitations', all I want.

There is no such thing as a Muslim who wants to be a non-Muslim or a non-Muslims who 'lives' like a Muslim. Either you are one of us/Muslims, or you are one of them/non-Muslims. The choice is yours to make.

@gv: See the Ayahs of Quran;

(1) (17:15): Surat Al-'Isrā' - Ayah #15

(2) (6:164): Surat Al-'An`ām - Ayah #164

Surat Al-'Isrā' - Ayah #15 says;

Sahih International

Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.

• @hk

i'm not talking about you im talking about the concept of 'divine punishment' via natural disasters.

Why should I care for those who disobey ALLAH ALMIGHTY, who bring it upon themselves, after;

(1) message of ALLAH has been put in-front of them

(2) they'v been warned more than enough times

I don't care for those who want to remain unjust, after the message of ALLAH ALMIGHTY has reached them. They deserve it, if and when ALLAH ALMIGHTY arrests them in HIS reprisal.

ALLAH ALMIGHTY is most merciful with his creations.

• HK, I understand what's bothering you now. Swat, right? They almost managed the "sharia" state and then turned their back on it. Is that why you're so mad at them?

@Mirza Ghalib: Brother, neither have people of Swat given up the idea of Islami Nizam, Islami law, nor am I mad at them. I was talking about people of Khayber-Pakhtunkhwa in general.

They'v consistently voted those into power, who'v adopted province level, state level policies that were to detriment of ALL people of this nation, including themselves. They'v voted for criminals, traitors, opportunists, people of bad reputation into power.

Take building dams, power plants for example.

DAWN's news article says 'more than' 320 have died inside 3 days from this flood.

• Inna Lilla he wa Inna Elehe Rajioon

Pak- Navi should be deployed there.

Dont Bag UN support please utelize 16 Billion Dollars reserves.

We can ask foreign Pakistanies for help.

TV Chennels should report aware coming disasters

pray Allah for help.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.