The Laughable ‘Long March’ :)

• ‘Long march’ against terrorism

The Sunni Ittehad Council has announced a “long march” against terrorism and failure of the Punjab government in nabbing Data Darbar attackers on October 16....

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Why is it 'laughable' ?

• it is laughable for those who believe in terrorism.

• Oh, good to know someone found other things to laugh at than dead bodies...

• This post is deleted!

• Such counter-terrorism initiatives are welcomed but it must be kept in mind that these religious bodies must involve general public with them also. Because terrorism is just not an issue for religious people alone but an issue for all of us.

• @hk

"Why is it 'laughable' ?"

Laughable that they are starting it in Ramazan.

Laughable because most roads are not passable.

Laughable because it is happening at a time most people are either flooded out or busy helping those.

Laughable because of the HUGE following SIC has.

So, "Laughable" as to the prospect of it being successful.

(Next thing you know TahirulPadri will be joining it. Now THAT will make it a HUGE success....NOT! :-P )

@UmeR

"Oh, good to know someone found other things to laugh at than dead bodies... "

Aap ki kuoN itni sulgi hui hay? :)

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@rashidsaleem: I'm amazed.

When someone calls people of Pakistan for 'public protests', people of Pakistan make fun on them, rather than joining them. Why do people 'choose' to forget 'their interest' then ?

• It just goes to show that the PPP is not the only party of idiots around !

There are a lot more of them around.

• I wonder where these soldiers of faith were hibernating before the darbar was attacked. Or is it that it is 'okay' to terrorise people unless it is not a shrine?

Long march on every icha bicha issue is indeed laughable.

They should rather concentrate their energies on flood victims. That should earn them much more spiritual satisfaction than what they get at the darbar.

• Well, with the "long march" having come (and gone), I think it's time we celebrated its success...

@hk

"Why is it 'laughable' ?"

:-P

@achtung

"it is laughable for those who believe in terrorism."

@UmeR

"Oh, good to know someone found other things to laugh at than dead bodies..."

P.S. Sorry guys but I am STILL laughing...in fact rolling on the ground thinking about it's HUGE success.

(BTW: Does any fan know if it ever happened? How long was it? Did the media black it out?)