Who are the girls of Mata'

• In shia belief Mata' is allowed.

My questions are

1. How many of the shias are children of those temporary fathers?

2. Who are the girls that are used/hired in Mata'?

• If Muta or Hala or misyar are permissible then if a child is born out of that 'nikah" then "nikah" it is converted to nikah for permanent marriage. Hence child is born out to the nikah for permanent marriage.

thanks for your presence here LifeH2O do tell me as compared to your regular excursion in attempt to cause discord amongst Muslims and Christians have your Zionist attempt and experience here been any different here?

• Ok, how many shias have multiple temporary fathers (fathers without a child)?

or do shia know the names of their extra old fathers that don' caused a birth.

thanks for your presence here LifeH2O do tell me as compared to your regular excursion in attempt to cause discord amongst Muslims and Christians have your Zionist attempt and experience here been any different here?

A Zionist's approach! Well done

• Ok how many times does LifeH2O fly on one leg or see from the back of his skull or eat from his nose?

What I am sorry? hypothetical or ridiculous bs…you say?...not unlike the utter mythical nonsensical talk your making up and incase you didn’t get the point there is no temporary marriage after a child.

Not an approach cause fitna amongst the ummat with useless issues and not believing the Quran about miracles and then calling Hazrat Essa... Jesus and saying that he died can only be talk of non Muslim, non Christian Zionist

• You got angry

I repeat!

Do shias know the names of their ex-fathers?

• You think too much of yourself and got confused.:)

and I repeat!

Baseless Zionist propganda here is about as useless as you eating through your nose.

• Ok, why it is allowed in Islam?

• Can I ask what your REAL intention is on this forum, what are you doing here?

• to put all the questions that disturbs me all time... I can not ask many questions to my friends (say i am afraid of them for the same reason, instead of giving answers they just blowup and throw fire on me). Now, i am not finding a big difference here.

• LifeH2O

I apologise, I misunderstood you and have been harsh!

• @Not Possible

No problem, but answer the question or just leave the discussion.

• @ LifeH2O

POST 1 (for refrence)

Okay I have to take you along simple steps at a time so you understand, so you can refer to each part and not forget and go back full circular to a bias or misconcpetion.

What is the legal part of marrige? Why cant two people have sex before marrige and have it afterwards?What makes sex after marrige lawful?

Is it the rasam of mehndi?

Is it it the barat ka khana?

Is it taking pictures with the bride and groom?

Is it getting dressed as the bride and groom?

Is it going to a beauty parlour?

Is it getting in the dullah/grooms car and rukhsati?

or is it the nikha nama?

• and it you think its the nikah nama then please also say would a marrige be a marrige if nothing happned but just the nikkah. i.e there was no mehndi, no dullhay ki gari, no getting dressed up, no going to the beauty parlour, no formal rukhsati, no pictures, if no rasaami karawai happned and only nikah happned would that be lawful marrige?

• What is the legal part of marriage

Non of above. Sex before marriage is not allowed anyway, illegal.

What makes it legal is Announcement and Acceptance (Ailaan aur Qabool).

1. All the ceremony gathering people, rasoom etc etc fulfills 'ailaan'. Everyone knows their relation.

2. Both of them accept each other as a part of nikah. Hence it fulfills 'Qabool'.

The court marriages are do not fulfill the first part clearly. They can be easily said as illegal. And in 'mata' i dont know if there is any ceremony or announcement feature like that.

To have this relation forever (until there is no choice other then separation) is implicit.

• @ LifeH2O

POST 2

for someone who claims to be brashly brushed aisde when he asks question you are not too bad yourself. Not trying to understand the meaning and brashly brushing aside mine.You yourself show contempt and treat your knowledge to be supreme.

okay i will go by the term Announcement and Acceptance (Ailaan aur Qabool). but thats what it is Nikah right. didnt I state the Nikah option in my post above? then why did you say none of the above?

There is nothing disgusting or demeaning about a nikah permiting sex is there? And it is only an announcement right? An announcement an agreement that Islam considers acceptable. If two people agreed but there was no nikah or agreement it would be zinah, but just the nikah agreement makes it permissable because Islam permits nikah as the right way of consent. Is that okay? Correct?

• for someone who claims to be brashly brushed aisde when he asks question you are not too bad yourself. Not trying to understand the meaning and brashly brushing aside mine.You yourself show contempt and treat your knowledge to be supreme.

You asked me, i told you what i know.

There is nothing disgusting or demeaning about a nikah permiting sex is there? And it is only an announcement right? An announcement an agreement that Islam considers acceptable. If two people agreed but there was no nikah or agreement it would be zinah, but just the nikah agreement makes it permissable because Islam permits nikah as the right way of consent. Is that okay? Correct?

Yes this is what i know.

• POST 3

Okay before giving refrences from the Quran let me tell you something generic about Islam. Islam is a complete way of life, a code of conduct. Islam takes account of every

human frailty, strength, emotion and expression. It is a convenience for us not a hurdle i.e. it makes our daily affairs bearable.

Our Society and some past rulers have made Islam appear overbearing and intolerant. Sex isnt a Taboo in Islam, it is a natural need for humans. Islam allowed four marriges, A girl when considered mature over puberty can marry (if she chooses to) Islam wishes to remove the burden from your life so you dont fall into lust and do wrongful 'acts'.

All such concepts maybe Taboo in society eg legal age of marrige in the west, multiple mariges etc but not according to Islam. Islam has freed you from the burden of Lust so you can concentrate in other affairs of life and grow and prosper so the coming genrations are better than the previous.

Sex isnt wrong there is just a way by which it is legitmate, cricumstance and condtions when its permissable. The norms of Mehram/non Mehram and baloghiat, the legitamcy by nikkah etc.

Do you kind of get this genric explantion? Or you need some clarification?

• @ LifeH2O

You asked me a question do not resort to these links, there hundreds of such links countering and cross countering each other, I am asking you have you read my POST 3, what is your opinion about what I wrote there?

• "Islam allowed four marriges" Disagreed

"Sex isnt wrong there is just a way by which it is legitmate, cricumstance and condtions when its permissable. " By marriage or Mutah?

The link above is surely in my favor and tells how mutah is against islam