Away from PKP Forum

• Dear All Assalamo Alaikum

I will be away from the forum for aweek or so. I am going for Umrah inshallah from tomorrow. I will try to remember all of you in my prayers and inshallah will do dua for all of you and for the victims of floods.

May allah swt accept our good deeds in Ramdhan and forgive all of our sins and mistakes. Aameen

• Masha Allah, may Allah accept your umrah.

• Go in peace, FJ, and come back enlightened. Thanks for the prayers you will say for us. We really need Allah's mercy on us in these highly troubled days.

• May Allah accept your umrah, FJ

yes we need a lot of prayers...

• mashAllah..

may Allah swt accept your ibadaat and dua -ameen

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

(1) Remember me in your thoughts, prayers

(2) In-fact remember ALL of this UMMAH

(3) In-fact ALL people of this world

• AoA All

I am back now from Umrah.

Alhamdulillah it was a great spiritual experience. I did dua for all the participants of PKP. I did not want to come back especially from Medina shareef as I had such a peace of mind and tranquality of heart there.

I am glad that I was away on umrah and did not have to go through the commotion of match fixing scandal :).

• Please remember all of us in your prayers. May Allah bless you and all the Muslim brethren of Pakistan and abroad, Aameen.

• @Faarigh Jazbati ,

Umrah Mubarak .

Allah aapkay iss naik kaam ko qabol farmaaye . Ameen .

hope you will remember all the members of Pkpolitics family in your prayers .

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.