Mother Teresa

• I was watching a documentary yesterday about Mother Teresa and her life in the slums of Calcutta.

I was moved to tears to be honest. She was a person who gave EVERYTHING in the service of her fellow human beings irrespective of who they were. If they were needy, she helped. I wish i had the strength of spirit and faith that this woman had.

Anyhow i do not believe for a second that any human has the right to judge whether a person will go to heaven or hell, but one may venture a GUESS.

It is my hope and my completely uninformed guess that she is bound for heaven in the afterlife. i believe that she acted and lived better than most humans in this world, and she did so out of faith in God.

What about the rest of you?

Do you think there is a place for Mother Teresa is heaven or not?

Again i must repeat that at best we can only guess and hope, and i ask for no more than your guess.

• Hqbajwa

It is my hope and my completely uninformed guess that she is bound for heaven in the afterlife. i believe that she acted and lived better than most humans in this world, and she did so out of faith in God.

What about the rest of you?

Do you think there is a place for Mother Teresa is heaven or not?

Your Modern thoughts are again violating the core principles of Islam. Hqbajwa you are follower of Religion of Love (which is in fact Hate)??? My friend i know it's not ur fault but the fault of man to whom u are following, and i always remember as u call ur self as Muslim

Let see how

After death, Why Disbelievers stay in Hell?.

Allah Almighty Said: "O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be Feared, and die not except in a state of Islam. (The Noble Quran, 3:102)"

He also Said: "The Religion before God is Islam (submission to His Will): Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of God, God is swift in calling to account. (The Noble Quran, 3:19)"

"Say: 'O my Servants who Have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 39:53)"

The use of the word "Say" in this Noble Verse means that Allah Almighty wants us to always remind each others by reciting this Noble Verse to those who need it.

"Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with God is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed. (The Noble Quran, 4:48)"

In the above Noble Verses, we clearly see that Allah Almighty accepts nothing from a person after death but his belief in Islam and He is Willing to forgive our sins.

=========================

Let See what Mother Teressa Belive

She was from a Catholic Church, also known as the Roman Catholic Church, is the world's largest Christian church, with more than a billion members

See the believe of Catholic

http://www.communityofhopeinc.org/prayerline.html

As for the Disbelievers, beside from the punishment of their bad deeds that they committed in life, it seems that Allah Almighty Will give them extra punishment for disbelieving in Him or in Joining partners with Him, such as Paganism and Trinity; "They do blaspheme who say: 'Allah is Christ the son of Mary.' But said Christ: 'O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.' Whoever joins other gods with Allah - Allah will forbid him the Garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrongdoers be no one to help. (The Holy Quran, 5:72)"

• SS

Well good for you.

I take it from your rather longwinded post that you GUESS she will NOT go to heaven.

It is indeed sad that you believe allah is without mercy for even those who have sacrificed their entire lives in ther service of mankind. Something about haqooq-ul-ibaad being more important than haqooq allah comes to mind, but i'm sure that's irrelevant in light of your overwhelming arguments.

Anyhow your guess has been noted. Please don't waste your valuable time in convincing me that my guess is "wrong".. please leave unto Allah the decisions that are His alone (including whether my "modern" thoughts are violating Islam)

I am merely asking for people's personal opinions/guesses

Any other takers?

• hqbajwa

I take it from your rather longwinded post that you GUESS she will NOT go to heaven.

Please tell me do u believe in Quran. You are making your opinion over and above the Quran. (Please tell me what do u believe)

Quran is saying

Allah Almighty Said: "O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be Feared, and die not except in a state of Islam. (The Noble Quran, 3:102)"

and she was a Catholic christian and many christian believes Christ as GOD (Noazbillah)

It is indeed sad that you believe allah is without mercy for even those who have sacrificed their entire lives in ther service of mankind. Something about haqooq-ul-ibaad being more important than haqooq allah comes to mind, but i'm sure that's irrelevant in light of your overwhelming arguments.

Yes Allah has given her the reward in this World, Look how famous she is? That is enough for disbeliever. All the disbeliever will rewarded in this world for their every good act.

Do u think ALLAH as Unjust

Anyhow your guess has been noted. Please don't waste your valuable time in convincing me that my guess is "wrong".. please leave unto Allah the decisions that are His alone (including whether my "modern" thoughts are violating Islam)

وَمَا عَلَيْنَا إِلَّا الْبَلَاغُ الْمُبِينُ

‘And our duty is only to convey plainly.’

Hidayat is not in my Hand (As Allah give Hidayat to people). I can only convey plainly

• SS

Consider your duty completed. You have conveyed your message of intolerance, ruthlessness and dislike of all non-muslims very very well indeed. Surely your place in heaven in assured.

you ask if i think God is unjust. I most certainly do NOT. That is PRECISELY why i do not consider your portrayal of Allah as a petty and vengeful being as correct

Let me say one thing though

The ayah says " a STATE of Islam". It does not say "as a delcared muslim". I humbly submit that it is Allah's sole prerogative to judge whether a person has died in a state of islam or not.

God is a not a bureaucrat who looks only to people who have the correct papers. He is the All-Knowing, the All-Mighty and the All-Merciful, and i have complete faith that he will judge Mother Teresa by the purity of her heart and her service to his creation rather than the religious affiliation. For only he knows what is truly in your heart and only he judges whether a person is a muslim or not.

I consider Mother Teresa to be a BETTER MUSLIM than most in spite of her religious affiliation. I realize that such a thought might make your head explode, but that's because you do not consider a person's actions and intent to be of any value... to you only the right "stamp" matters. Good enough for a bureaucrat... not good enough for God.

Also, who the heck are you to judge "this is enough for a disbeliever"? Mother Teresa lived as a poor woman among the poor and destitute people of the slums of calcutta. She saw death and misery every day of her life there. And you have the temerity to declare that a REWARD??

I would like to see you spend a day among the poor here in pakistan and still consider her life a "reward".

Anyhow please... i realize your spirit is steeped in dogmatic hatred but you have more than adequately responded to the topic thread. Please just stop. I implore you. it is truly hurtful and demoralizing to see that there are still educated and well spoken people here who consider the Creator to be small, ruthless, petty and completely without mercy AND YET name him the "most beneficient and most merciful".

• Hqbajwa

Consider your duty completed. You have conveyed your message of intolerance, ruthlessness and dislike of all non-muslims very very well indeed. Surely your place in heaven in assured.

I am doing my duty completely. A muslim should be fair with other and i am fair. I am describing how the quran warn the people if they don't accept islam than they are great in danger. If they don't die in the state of Islam than they will be surely go to Hell and u are violating it as u said she will be in heaven.

Suppose if u are on wrong path and i didn't tell u that u are on wrong path than i am your enemy. Similary if a man who is christian or qadiani or whatever if i didn't warn him than i am his enemy . I am not ur enemy.

The ayah says " a STATE of Islam". It does not say "as a delcared muslim". I humbly submit that it is Allah's sole prerogative to judge whether a person has died in a state of islam or not. God is a not a bureaucrat who looks only to people who have the correct papers. He is the All-Knowing, the All-Mighty and the All-Merciful, and i have complete faith that he will judge Mother Teresa by the purity of her heart and her service to his creation rather than the religious affiliation. For only he knows what is truly in your heart and only he judges whether a person is a muslim or not

A Muslim is one who accepts Islam as the religion of GOD to follow. The Arabic word "Islam" is derived from the word "Salam" which means peace. Islam simply means submitting yourself peacefully in worshiping and believing in the One True Living Undivided GOD Almighty. If a person believes in Allah Almighty as One GOD and Muhammad is His Messenger, then that person is a Muslim. Allah Almighty said in the Noble Quran "The religion before Allah is Islam...(The Noble Quran, 3:19)" So according to the Noble Quran, Islam is the religion of Allah Almighty that we must follow. Allah Almighty is not a GOD to fear; He said: "Nay-whoever submits his whole self to Allah and is a doer of good He will get his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. (The Noble Quran, 2:112)" He is also the Most Merciful and Most Forgiving; see Noble Verses 2:163, 2:173, 3:89, 2:199, 3:155, 4:17, and many more for proofs.

Allah Almighty is our real friend; "(O Muslims) Your (real) friends are Allah, His Messenger [Muhammad], and the (Fellowship Of) Believers, those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship). (The Noble Quran, 5:55)" And also "Who can be better in religion than one who submits his whole self to Allah, does good, and follows the way of Abraham the true of faith? For Allah did take Abraham for a friend. (The Noble Quran, 4:125)"

Allah Almighty is close and listens to our prayers; "When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. (The Noble Quran, 2:186)"

Allah Almighty forgives pretty much all sins except idol worshiping and trinity beliefs; "Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin most heinous indeed. (The Noble Quran, 4:48)." Therefore, Islam forms the direct relationship between a Muslim and His Creator Allah Almighty as long as a Muslim believes in One True GOD. There is no middle man between a Muslim and His Creator; "It was We Who Created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein. (The Noble Quran, 50:16)"

"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. (The Noble Quran, 2:186)"

The Muslim's faith and righteousness will both make him live in perfect harmony with Allah Almighty.

I consider Mother Teresa to be a BETTER MUSLIM than most in spite of her religious affiliation. I realize that such a thought might make your head explode, but that's because you do not consider a person's actions and intent to be of any value... to you only the right "stamp" matters. Good enough for a bureaucrat... not good enough for God.

Also, who the heck are you to judge "this is enough for a disbeliever"? Mother Teresa lived as a poor woman among the poor and destitute people of the slums of calcutta. She saw death and misery every day of her life there. And you have the temerity to declare that a REWARD??

U consider Mother teressa a muslim on the based of his work, and deeds. Islam concept of Salvation is not based on Good Deeds

Many times, People fail to realize that the Islaamic concept of salvation is not based upon good deeds, but is based primarily upon faith. In the dozens of times Allah Almighty talks in the Quran about salvation, he always states, "Those who believe and do good deeds." Belief is always mentioned before deeds or works. When one converts to Islaam, one does not do it by doing some good work but rather through realizing and believing that there is but one God and Muhammed peace be upon him is his last messenger. Non-Muslims may perform good works as well, but what sets them apart from Muslims is their lack of IMA’AN (Aqeedah) [faith], or belief. The reason that the good works of the non-believers are worthless in the hereafter is because of their disbelief. Unless a person's imaan or aqeedah is not correct, all his good deeds are worthless.

One of the more popular Hadiths of the Prophet peace be upon him states, "All actions are based upon intentions," implying that the purpose, intent, or imaan behind your action is what you get rewarded for; the actual action is really a consequence of the belief.

Another Hadith states, "A man came to the Prophet peace be upon him and asked, 'When will the day of judgment come?' The Prophet peace be upon him replied, 'What have you prepared for the judgment day that you are so concerned for it?' He replied, 'I do not have any good deeds in my account, but I do have one thing: I love Allah and His Messenger peace be upon him.' The Prophet peace be upon him then said, 'In that case, do not worry; you will be with those whom you love.'" (Agreed Upon). This Hadith also confirms the Islaamic position of placing aqeedah and belief before actions. For example, Allah Almighty says in various parts of the Quran, "The believers you will find praying..." He does not say the people who are praying are believers. It is the belief that brings about the action, but the converse is not always true. Another Hadith of the Prophet peace be upon him states, "Unless one loves Allah and Allah's Messenger more than one's own self his imaan is not complete."

I would like to see you spend a day among the poor here in pakistan and still consider her life a "reward".

I am not judging anyone. I am talking with source the QURAN. and u are talking with ur own theories of conjecture.

and remember conjecture always astray from right path

• SS

Ok so let me get this stright.

By your interpretation a person can have done nothing good in his entire life, yet as long as he says he loves Allah and his Prophet (pbuh) then he is safe??

• @SS

Take a look at this page.

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/kafir.html

The writer is correct in all aspects about non-muslims (concluded from your comments about mother Tressa).

Hqbajwa you are follower of Religion of Love (which is in fact Hate)

How it is Hate in fact?

What is a muslim anyway? The one who has read Kalmah?

• Hqbajwa

Ok so let me get this stright.

By your interpretation a person can have done nothing good in his entire life, yet as long as he says he loves Allah and his Prophet (pbuh) then he is safe??

Yes he had done a lot of things but they are useless for salvation if his Emaan is not correct. He will surely go to hell.

========================================

LIFE H2O

Please explain what do u want to prove The writer is correct in all aspects about non-muslims (concluded from your comments about mother Tressa).

U are taking support of a hypocrite sites. Hqbajwa had done the same thing before u but let me clear u

O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitânah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayât (proofs, evidence, verses) if you understand.

Look at the word Harted has already appeared from their mouth.

So u are making ur conclusion on base of a hypocrite.

LIFE H2O BTW Are u Muslim (i will be pleased if u tell)

See another article on this site u will find the words of Allah so true

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/libido.html

• SS

So formal adherence to the muslim "group" is more important that the actions and intent of a human being.

I find it unjust that a person's actions that have been of benefit to his/her are rendered irrelevant simply because that person has been born and raised in a different religious environment.

How about good an decent people living in the amazon forest who may never in their lives be exposed to islam? How about Pacific islanders who have no exposure to Islam? So they too are destined to go to hell because Allah chose for them to be born in a place where Islam is not known? I don't know about you, but that sounds a lot less like the justice of a merciful and loving creator and a lot more like the intolerance of a pencil pushing, salvation peddling, bureaucratic and unforgiving mullah

This means that a child of a muslim automatically has an HUGe and massively unfair advantage over a child born in a non-muslim family.

Mother Teresa was raised in a catholic environment. She was no more capable of discarding and disregarding her religious background than you are. She DID however work for the benefit of mankind all her life. And she did it considering it to be her duty to God.

Yet you consider Allah to be that petty and unforgiving? That the most beneficient and most merciful Creator will disregard and discard a decent and God-fearing person's acts of worship to Him simply because her faith does not follow the "approved" definition?

My objective of asking this very question was to see how many people subscribe to such a xenophobic and ruthless perception of other faiths.

Please do not try to drown me wiht Quranic quotes again. The quran speaks of Imaan, and that is a matter known only to the individual and God. And i beleive that even though Mother Teresa was a catholic, her Imaan, her belief and her sense of duty to her fellow human beings was that of a muslim. I do not know any more than you do, but at least my perception assumes that Allah favors ALL of his creation and not just a self-proclaimed "select" group.

• hqbajwa

How about good an decent people living in the amazon forest who may never in their lives be exposed to islam? How about Pacific islanders who have no exposure to Islam? So they too are destined to go to hell because Allah chose for them to be born in a place where Islam is not known? I don't know about you, but that sounds a lot less like the justice of a merciful and loving creator and a lot more like the intolerance of a pencil pushing, salvation peddling, bureaucratic and unforgiving mullah

Professor Max Fuller in his Hibbert Lectures said:

"RELIGION IS NOT A NEW INVENTION. IT IS, IF NOT AS OLD AS THE WORLD, AT LEAST AS OLD AS THE WORLD WE KNOW. THERE NEVER WAS A FALSE GOD NOR WAS THERE EVER A FALSE RELIGION, UNLESS YOU CALL A CHILD A FALSE MAN. ALL RELIGION, SO FAR AS I KNOW THEM, HAD THE SAME PURPOSE. ALL WERE LINKS IN A CHAIN WHICH CONNECTS HEAVEN AND EARTH, AND WHICH HELD, AND ALWAYS WAS HELD, BY ONE AND THE SAME HAND."

This is truly a very charitable attitude; truly Islamic.

Allah subha nahu wa ta-aala (God Almighty) tells us in the Holy Qur'aan:

AND THERE NEVER WAS A PEOPLE WITHOUT A WARNER HAVING LIVED AMONG THEM (In the past).

Sura Fatir 35:24

AND TO EVERY NATION THERE WAS (sent) A GUIDE.

Sura Ra'd 13:7

people living in the amazon forest who may never in their lives be exposed to islam?How about Pacific islanders who have no exposure to Islam

These people may be guided by someone. If they don't than they will not be asked by Allah.

If God Almighty is not partial to His creatures with regard to material blessings like - fresh-air, rain, sun- shine etc., why should He be partial in regard to His spiritual blessings (The Guidance of God)? He has not been partial! There is no nation or language group on earth who does not know God by some name. This knowledge was given by the Creator Himself through the lips of His chosen messengers. The names of a very few of these messengers we know, the rest have been lost or clouded in superstition.

Though all theology (knowledge of God) originated with God, mankind played fast and loose with those pure and holy concepts, adding frills and adornments where no embellishments was needed - it despoiled the language. In the words of Mrs. Ellen G. White, a "prophetess" of the 7th Day Adventist Movement, in her Bible Commentary it is said:

"LEARNED MEN HAD IN SOME INSTANCES CHANGED THE WORDS, THINKING THAT THEY WERE MAKING IT PLAIN, WHEN IN REALITY THEY WERE MYSTIFYING THAT WHICH WAS PLAIN."1

In the Religious Annals of the world, the Jewish and Christian Scriptures called the Holy Bible abound with graphic examples of portraying God after man's own pattern:

Yusuf Ali:

On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."

Pickthal:

Allah tasketh not a soul beyond its scope. For it (is only) that which it hath earned, and against it (only) that which it hath deserved. Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget, or miss the mark! Our Lord! Lay not on us such a burden as thou didst lay on those before us! Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear! Pardon us, absolve us and have mercy on us, Thou, our Protector, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk.

On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can

Allah will not place burden on the people living in the forest of Amazon, if someone didn't tell them about Islam but it is impossible. Islam is natural religion. Islam is in their nature?

Mother Teresa was raised in a catholic environment. She was no more capable of discarding and disregarding her religious background than you are. She DID however work for the benefit of mankind all her life. And she did it considering it to be her duty to God.

There are million and billion of people in this world who are raised and dead. But it is surely test for them!.

It is natural thing, If i asked u to accept me as god, will u accept me as god, So why the million and billion christian are taking a Human (Jesus) as God. Why they don't search on it, and it is also ur duty to Guide them about Islam. U will be Asked

Yet you consider Allah to be that petty and unforgiving? That the most beneficient and most merciful Creator will disregard and discard a decent and God-fearing person's acts of worship to Him simply because her faith does not follow the "approved" definition?

See Allah never change it's statements

it is written in Quran

"Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with God is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed. (The Noble Quran, 4:48)"

Allah is merciful but at the same time he don't change his statement as human do

And i beleive that even though Mother Teresa was a catholic, her Imaan, her belief and her sense of duty to her fellow human beings was that of a muslim.

Can u please tell me what is Emann according to u.

Suppose if a person believe Jesus as God will it Iman according to u

• Hqbajwa

Mother Teresa is catholic!. But there own book tells that God is one which is surely the Translation of Sura IKhlas. SO why they believe Jesus (PBUH) as God. So why the associate Partner (Jesus) with Allah

SAY: HE IS ALLAH THE ONE AND ONLY;

ALLAH, THE ETERNAL ABSOLUTE;

HE BEGETTETH NOT, NOR IS HE BEGOTTEN:

AND THERE IS NONE LIKE UNTO HIM.

Out of the encyclopaedia of 73 Books of the Roman Catholics and 66 Books of the Protestants called the "BIBLE", endless number of quotations can be culled to fill a book larger than this publication to illustrate man's various imperfect descriptions of God. The above examples will suffice, I hope.

In the realm of the spirit, no nation has had as much opportunities as the children of Israel. And despite repeated warnings to the effect that:'THY GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD, HE SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GOD BEFORE HIM, NOT EVEN OF THE LIKENESS OF THE THINGS ON EARTH, OR IN THE HEAVENS ABOVE, OR IN THE WATERS BENEATH THE SEA ... (Exodus 20:3-5), they took the golden calf for worship, and again and again reverted into idolatry. Nor is the bulk of Christendom any freer from this taint. Visit St. Paul's Cathedral in London, or St. Peter's Cathedral in Rome and you will have very little to distinguish them from the Tempte of Somnath in India. It is a question of Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.3 You do not really have to go to England or Italy to verify my statement. Why not an inspection in loco to an Anglican or a Roman Catholic Cathedral in your own home town!

Can mother Teresa blame us that someone didn't warn him that Jesus is not god.

• @SS

Does that ayat means that every non-muslim desires to harm a Muslim severely??

• LIFEH@O

Read the whole ayat this first part will tell u why non muslim desire to harm u

O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitânah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you.

This ayah is telling if u are taking them as advisor,consultants, protectors, helpers, friends, Than they will desire to harm u, As u are making ur opinion on the base of a hypocrite site who is working for money?

• SS

I have already shown to you that your intepration of the ayah is literal and does not take into account the multiple meanings of the word bitanah..

this ayah is meant to warn people against holding dual allegiances.. It does not even specify "religious group" in many translations.

You merely tout this ayah as a justification for turning a blind eye towards arguments/perceptions/thoughts you don't agree with

• this ayah is meant to warn people against holding dual allegiances.. It does not even specify "religious group" in many translations.

ok Hqbajwa

Can u please tell what i conclude from this link

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/kafir.html

and also from this link if i believe u are true

What is this, this man is abusing prophet muhammad (PBUH)

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/libido.html

Is this not Harm to Muslims

Is this not Hatred

Is this not what their breasts conceal is far worse.

• SS

what's your point??

Is this the personal opinion of an ignorant bigot or the beleif of all non-muslims?

it is most certainly the former and you cannot judge all non-muslims by the stupidity of one non-muslim.

However as far as his complaints regarding the ill-treatment and discrimination of non-muslims by muslims being validated by islamic dogma, then your personal opinion is a perfect example of what he is complaining about.

• This ayah is telling if u are taking them as advisor,consultants, protectors, helpers, friends, Than they will desire to harm u, As u are making ur opinion on the base of a hypocrite site who is working for money?

It means, i should never get help from any non-muslim because his help will be actually a plan to harm me? Isn't it a total contradiction to todays life. Pakistan is getting donation from non-muslim countries, almost all medical development is being done by non-muslims, list goes on and on.. those protectors, helpers, advisors etc etc are all non-muslims.

However as far as his complaints regarding the ill-treatment and discrimination of non-muslims by muslims being validated by islamic dogma, then your personal opinion is a perfect example of what he is complaining about.

Exactly, the reason i presented that link to SS.

• Hqbajwa

Is this the personal opinion of an ignorant bigot or the beleif of all non-muslims?

I am not judging all non - muslims on the base of one non muslim's opinion,

Let me clear u, Mr LIFE Questions

The writer is correct in all aspects about non-muslims (concluded from your comments about mother Tressa).

quote for HNO3

Now try to understand, Mr LIFE is telling us that the writer is correct in his opinion about Muslims. May be the writer met with some black sheep (some bad muslim) and with his experience the writer is telling us that all the muslims have the same behavior and infact Islam is bad religion

Now blaming all the muslim on the bahavior by the hypocr!te writer tells the truthfulness of this ayah

Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse.

and Mr LIFE (Dead) who call himself as muslim is making correct an hypocr!te writer whose site is full of stupidity against muslims and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Which also show how faithful Mr LiFe is to Islam.

========================================

LIFE

It means, i should never get help from any non-muslim because his help will be actually a plan to harm me? Isn't it a total contradiction to todays life. Pakistan is getting donation from non-muslim countries, almost all medical development is being done by non-muslims, list goes on and on.. those protectors, helpers, advisors etc etc are all non-muslims.

See the Next ayah it will give u the answer

Verse 119: Lo! You are the ones who love them, but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures [i.e. you believe in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), while they disbelieve in your Book, the Qur'an]. And when they meet you, they say, "We believe." But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: "Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allah knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets)."

Verse 120: If good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqun [the pious], not the least harm will their cunning do to you. Surely, Allah surrounds all that they do.

• SS

Well by interpreting the ayah to mean that all non-muslims automatically on account of their religious affiliation wish only death and destruction upon all muslims, and backing up this claim by pointing to the rant of another ignorant bigot, you are doing precisely that.

Anyhow the point i have been trying to make is that your assumption that all non-muslims automatically go to hell irrespective of their actions and what is in their hearts is pure nonsense. That is not the act of a just and loving god. That is the act of a stupid clerk who cannot see beyond the "correct papers".

I believe that on account of her devotion to God (even if she was a catholic) on account of her selfless dedication to the poorest and most destitute people in the world and on account of her complete sacrifice of all wordly benefits and luxuries, she lived as a better muslim than most muslims can claim.

You are free to intrepret the quran through the eyes of a petty and intolerant God, but i have faith that the Creator has forgiveness and love even for a catholic and he will surely judge her to be among the best of his creations rather than a hell-bound absconder

Anyhow you made a no nsense point about the people of the amazon being "exempted" from the cruel fate you describe for all non-muslims. I would very much like to know how you can justify such an exemption through the Quran.