Nawaz Sharief Point of View

• Dear friends,

i want to take pakistan up. i have a dream that pakistan Economy on stand on our foots. I want to make pakistan like paris, london etc..

PML Plans about future()

1.Motor way in all over Pakistan

2.Power plants of Electricity in lower price for the requirement of country

3.Industry setup in small sectors of the country.

4.Yellow Cap Rozgar scheme in the country.

5.Same Education in all over Pakistan.

6.Subsidies in Electricity Bill, and Utilities products.

7.In Big cities under ground train services.

8.Roads, Bridges,Industries and providing facilities to former for their crops.

9.Rule of LAw Same in pakistan.

10.No compromise on Sovereignty of Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad

Khuda hafiz

Allah ap ka hami o nasir ho

• Dont expect too much from PML(N)!!

You may get disappointed at the end! Given the chance (again), they would loot equally!

But your intentions and patriotism is commendable!

• Im expecting almost same. I believe If Nawaz sherif come into power he will definitely work out onto this projects.

• There is a saying shame on YOU if you fool me once, shame on ME if you fool me twice. PPP-P and PML-N have fooled us thrice now!! THRICE!! and you fools still dont wake up?

PML-N is in absolute power in Punjab...are things any better, so if Nawaz Sharif cant run Punjab, his province well how will he make Pakistan any better?

He is a con master, list of cons

1.Qarz utaro mulq sawro

2.Amerul Momenein Ordinance

3.Yellow cab

4.Sasti Roti

5.Flood Tax

Trust me you let this thug you thrice there will be no more Pakistan left to loot, these rouges will leave never to come back. Nawazs thrid time will be worse than PPP's third time.

As Imran Khan said even the worse Zardari is better than an Nawaz Sahrif.

The Middle Class is the only universaly educated class of Pakistan, regardless of fake sub Nationalism, it is time to elect from amongst us, from our own who share our problems.

No more Waderas, No more Indusrialist thugs. Time for change in Pakistan is here, Please dont be blidnded by the tricksters. Vote for Change.

• Nawaz Sharif have a "point of view"

That's a news!!!

• apparently pml-n is in panic after mqm's statement and ppp's practice of not sharing the donation money through province...

they are all fighting against each other when the time is to show unity...

leadership crisis..

• karachi being capital hub of pakistan,traffic load between hydrabad and karachi is more than any two cities of Pakistan.

There is urgent need of motor way between Hydrabad-Karachi, and karachi-Islamabad.

• Dear Friends,

About punjab 88 LAc flood victims control punjab government by his own resources you can watch the programe of Hasbe Hall on 26 August 2010 that will clear you about PML(N)work on Punjab after that if you say any thing that after i will say you unsoud person. we dont want talk on imran khan because here we talking on future of pakistan with our best efforts

Pakistani ban kay jiyo

Allah hafiz

• Not Possible,

"Zardari is better than an Nawaz Sahrif."

No No No,

No one can beat Mr. Zardari!

But NS is responsible for what is happening as he supported Zardari, otherwise he could not be the president.

• When Zardari was elected 'unopposed'(Even PML-N did not oppose)did you not forget how corrupt he was. The fact that he had been Mr 10% throughout BB's rule was frequently mentioned but yet your memory numbed and you decided to give him a chance. He remained what he was, even more corrupt.

You have (again) forgotten how vile Nawaz Sharif is, he is a true con man, atleast Zardari did not try to be Ameer ul Momenin. Zardari didnt pretend to hide you just forgot about him. Nawaz tries to decive. Does he not have ill gotten wealth? and its not just about the floods PML-N have had complete control of Punjab, even their governance has been poor.

• Dear Ravi,

Kabi to sach bola karo

Mery bhai president banay kay liye MQM ANP or JUI nay support kia or MQM nay Zardari ka name as president paish kia its a fact check the past president election the candidate of PML(N)is EX CJ of pakistan.

YAr jhut to sahe bola karo jo log ko bi yaqeen aye aise hi apny ap say batain batay ho

here not we talk on who better or not we talk on the development should in future of Pakistan

Suggested here not criticism because Allah watch all of them

• Pakistan= leadership + system vacuum

• Dear friends,

MUST Watch Hasbe Hall 26August 2010 its clear you about PML(N)

88 Lac people settled by Punjab Govt by his own resources if we are in power we can do in all Pakistan with our own resources.

its a PML(N) Challenge to all

• @Jazitum

When Zardari was elected 'unopposed'(Even PML-N did not oppose)did you not forget how corrupt he was. The fact that he had been Mr 10% throughout BB's rule was frequently mentioned but yet your memory numbed and you decided to give him a chance. He remained what he was, even more corrupt.

You have (again) forgotten how vile Nawaz Sharif is, he is a true con man, atleast Zardari did not try to be Ameer ul Momenin. Zardari didnt pretend to hide you just forgot about him. Nawaz tries to decive. Does he not have ill gotten wealth? and its not just about the floods PML-N have had complete control of Punjab, even their governance has been poor.

• Dear, Not |Possible

Azad judiciary is in pakistan. why you come there about this wealth.if he guilty then every pakistani hate nawaz but remember one thing nawaz to khud ko paish karta hai judiciary kay samny any time. Dokha dena hota to punjab kay flood victim ko zardari ki fedral govt par chor detain. com on and behave like a pakistani and talk on facts not mangarat kahanian

here we only talk on the future of pakistan

• @ Jazitum

My friend I can sincerly see you love Pakistan and want the best for it, but trust me that trusting Nawaz Sharif is the biggest mistake you can make.

and our Adaliya isnt Azad. It is also a very personally oriented organisation. CJ Chaudry wil retire in 2012 anyways, and as it is they have not passed a single meaningful resolution to help the people. Name one thing that they did that has helped the comman man, name one, its all hype nothing concrete and if they cant get anything done then they are not azad in the first place.

Lower courts are still as corrupt, Lawyers have fuedal mentalities and are corrupt, No speedy justice is being handed out, no terrorist or murderer has been convicted or punished. Where is the insaaf? all resolutons are politicaly oriented hence even judicary appears more political than anything.

Nawaz Sahrif supported Lawyers for his personal gains, to remove and punish Musharraf to punish and malign PPP.

Even today when decisons have come aginst him Nawaz has opposed the judicary. But let us not foregt (like we always do) who attacked the Supreme Court when it stood against his Ameer ul Momenin Ordinance.

• Dear,

to kya altaf hussain par believe kar kay apny bachy Target killing main kill karwal lain

• Is Altaf the only replacement for Nawaz Sharif?

• No Altaf never ever for pakistan because Altaf hussain nay india may jakay pakistan bananay ki mafi mangi thi nawaz nay kabi nh mangi or na aise kabi kuch bola