US drones VS fassadi militants

• And fassadi militants win by a considerable margin.

Take that USA (super f-ing Power), we're better at killing ourselves than you're! Oh, on second thoughts, I think USA wins any way, as its their planted fassadi militants that are killing us. So no one can beat USA in killings of Muslay...

• @UmeR

At least put in the effort to find a better graph...If I remember correctly (and I usually do ;-) ), the "official" figures I heard over a year ago of those killed by drones was 900 in over 100 drone strikes.

You lowball an already lowballed figure? Trouble with being honest?

BTW: What's your "reliable" source? BBC?? The same BBC that just exonerated Israel for the Flotilla attack? The same BBC that just exposed blatant pro-Israel bias?

(of course that number has gone way up by now and to fog up the issue you will see terms used like "MORE THAN 900 have been killed in MORE THAN 200 strikes)

• according to their masters, 900 were dead almost a year ago. from where did he copy pasted his secular fasaad. tribal belt per musharaf daur mai tau b1/b2 sai bhi bombing hotee thee us ki figure kahan gaye.

• In case anyone knows about Drone Attacks then Drone Attacks are done on Haqqani Network and other Networks that are operating in Afghanistan they arent done on TTP except their leaders so the comparison should be Militant attacks in Afghanistan and Drone Attacks in Tribal Agencies not militant attacks in Pakistan and Drone attacks in Tribal agencies...

• I fail to understand the purpose behind this thread ?

• Umer,

Where is the source and how authentic?

You ought to highlight the famous Hadith of Prophet SAS that said never trust the Kuffar source for any news. I don't have that Hadith handy but you seem to know lots of Ahadiths. Please do not pick and choose hadiths for your whims. That graph is not worth the bandwidth on this forum.

• @nota, junaid, Abdul Rahman

So what are you saying the taliban are not bad? That the militants commiting attrocities are not evil? Taliban have propoganda videos showing suicide bombers who go up and blow themselves, are those Americans as well? What are you sying? That this violence happening in our country by militants is justified or a righteous cause????

• @UmeR

Thanks for posting stats. As Sidhu said

" Statistics are like miniskirts, they reveal more than what they hide."

Now Taliban spin gurus can say anything but no one can deny casualties caused by drones and militants is almost 1:2 in Pakistan.

• @shimatoree

There is no purpose but to echo his masters voice/propaganda. I think he is trying to counter my mentioning the drone strike that he wanted ignored.

@UmeR

Why the sudden urge? And what are you trying to say? Having trouble reconciling your two beliefs ("fasadis are worse than US", "fasadis ARE US")?

P.S. Just curious how you reconcile this with that other thread you just started:

Radical Islam is world's greatest threat - Tony Blair

So you poodling Tony?

@shirazi

Apologies for thinking your was above 80. I stand corrected ;-)

"I can prove anything by statistics except the truth."-- George Canning (of course Canning was assuming one would atleast begin with correct numbers)

• fitnay kee jang may hum nay afghanion kay saath to ghaddari kee hee thee saath saath kashmirion kay saath bhi ghaddari kee..

dono taraf say khoon bahana band karna paray gay... sarkari mullay aik taraf kee baat kartay hain per doosri taraf kee baat na kar kay bara zulm kartay hain...

fitnay kee jang shoro karnay wala mushraf thaa, usnay bara zulm kia

• @ Junaid

That didn't make any sense, take care...

@ Shimatoree

Will you ever stop whining, just ignore the thread if it seems without any "purpose"

@ AR

Thank you...

@ Nota

No! I don't think I need to "counter" any of your arguments. And I haven't even been reading your "enlightening" comments, so all knowing Nota, you got this wrong.

"The "official" figures I heard over a year ago of those killed by drones was 900 in over 100 drone strikes."

Okay, so what does this graph states? 746 killed in 87 attacks, so big deal NOTA? Even if 2 people died in hundred drone attacks, it would still be bad. And I'm glad for you that you remember your statistics, but would you also care to provide a rough idea of how many people these fassadi militants killed in how many attacks?

"Having trouble reconciling your two beliefs ("fasadis are worse than US", "fasadis ARE US")?"

Oh, man I seriously do not want you to go through any trouble, and that to because of me. So let me explain, what I said and meant was, fassadi's have killed more Muslims, than US drones did, and that make fassadi's worse than US, but since these fassadi's are US planted moles, so US takes the cake for killing more Muslims. But that doesn't mean that these fassadi's do not deserve our hate.

"just curious how you reconcile this with that other thread you just started: Radical Islam is world's greatest threat - Tony Blair"

And I'm curious to know how is this thread a contradiction of the other one? Condemning US or UK for their terrorism doesn't make me a taliban, and neither condemning fassadi militants make me a "secular fassadi", "kufar lover" or "tonys poodle". So get over it.....

• @ Shirazi

"Now Taliban spin gurus can say anything but no one can deny casualties caused by drones and militants is almost 1:2 in Pakistan. "

Exactly, and both sides are condemnable...

@ NP

Thats pretty much what they mean!

• UmeR, could you explain the following to me, please.

If TTP has been killing us all along, what role do Blackwater mercenaries play in our country. Are they here simply on a holiday?

Another thing I don't quite understand: If the TTP are US-assets, who is being bombed in FATA by the same US, their own moles?

And last, but not least: Where do you stand on Afghanistan? The Islam they follow is not the Islam you and NP preach or I believe in, yet are they saving the world - or aren't they?

These questions as you can well believe are not to trip you up or anything. I'm genuinely interested in learning more about your reading of the present situation.

• @UmeR

"And I haven't even been reading your "enlightening" comments, so all knowing Nota, you got this wrong."

Oh you liar you! How else would you find them "enlightening"? Of course you can continue to pretend...

BTW: AR said:

Where is the source and how authentic?

You ought to highlight the famous Hadith of Prophet SAS that said never trust the Kuffar source for any news. I don't have that Hadith handy but you seem to know lots of Ahadiths. Please do not pick and choose hadiths for your whims. That graph is not worth the bandwidth on this forum.

A "Thank you" is hardly answering that!

• So Far- it has not been revealed where these graphs came from.

Till that happens -legitimacy is in question.

And I repeat my question again.

• shimatoree

So Far- it has not been revealed where these graphs came from.

Till that happens -legitimacy is in question.

And I repeat my question again.

BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/world/10/pak_drones/img/4pak_deathlabel_976.gif

• "If TTP has been killing us all along, what role do Blackwater mercenaries play in our country. Are they here simply on a holiday?"

MG, is it those blackwater a-holes that are blowing themselves up in markets and mosques? As NP said, do you think, these taliban have done nothing wrong, and are their acts justified, in any way?

"If the TTP are US-assets, who is being bombed in FATA by the same US, their own moles"

Americans have the history of funding both sides of the war, and this is what they're doing here. Winning the war is not the purpose, but sustaining it is. Do you think those american soldiers who're fighting in Afghanistan know or believe that 9/11 was an inside job? No! because if they did they wouldn't be here, and to create a illusion of an enemy, their masters plant moles these moles, then there stooges attack them, who in turn also kill innocent civilians in the name of revenge or resistance. And how their moles mainly benefit them is, that they provide justification for them to attack a country, and that is whats happening in this case.

"And last, but not least: Where do you stand on Afghanistan? The Islam they follow is not the Islam you and NP preach or I believe in, yet are they saving the world - or aren't they?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_7zWDt29oU

You may think ZH is a crazy nut, but listen to what he is saying and not who is saying. And what he said, sums up my take on Afghani taliban and fassadi taliban...

• @ Nota

"Oh you liar you! How else would you find them "enlightening"? Of course you can continue to pretend..."

I think I do deserve to be called a liar for saying your posts were enlightening, even if I said that jokingly. Anyway, I have been on this forum for long enough to know your take on certain issues, so I don't have to read every comment of yours to know where you stand...

"A "Thank you" is hardly answering that! "

I thanked him for the advice, which you'll find hard to swallow, as most of the links you paste here are also from websites of kufar, right?

• Mirza Ghalib

If TTP has been killing us all along, what role do Blackwater mercenaries play in our country. Are they here simply on a holiday?

Indeed,are they simply holidaying? or are they recruiting and supporting terrorists and providing them with logistical and techinical support to carry out their sinister plans? And where does our local desi black water MQM altaf fits in all this,that MQMized absconder have been constantly meeting US ammbasdor,officials at his hideout in London and then wrecking and tearing up Karachi and killing dozens of pathans when ever his masters give him signal..

• Ahan, so these graphs are taken from bbc, so they have no credibility whatsoever.

Well! then ignoring these graphs, tell me have american drones killed more civilians or have these fassadi militants done a better job?

What was the highest number of civilian causalities in a drone attack and that in suicide blasts by the fassadi militants, can anyone tell me, please?

And my point is not that, because less people died in drone attacks, so we should not worry about them, but my point is fassadi militants have done more damage to Pakistan, than these drones, so it would be stupid to just condemn drones and turn a blind eye from these fassadi militants and vice versa.