Pakistani Media

• Funny how the media is accused of being a Taliban supporter by the liberal fascists while at the same time being called a conspirator aiding Western Agenda by the taliban supporters.

How do you see the media?

• Other than a few bad apples Media is doing a commendable job by keeping us informed and now they have joined ranks helping out disaster victims as well.

• @semirza

Would you min naming the few "bad ones" ?

• The khalid khwaja case - how do the taliban supporters view Hamid Mir?

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

(1) I have seen video of Mrs. Khalid Khwaja. She exonerates 'Taliban' or whoever people call 'Taliban' of having done any harm to Mr. Khawaja.

(2) I believe, Mr. Hamid Mir was 'framed' by Govt. of Pakistan. Those who run Govt. of Pakistan, they wanted to 'pressurize' Pakistani mass media, the people who work in Pakistani mass media. Those who run Govt. of Pakistan did it by publicizing this audio/video about Mr. Hamid Mir.

(3) In any case, mass media is not a 'pillar' of a 'state'. Its just another 'business' being conducted in a state.

Also, that which doesn't appear on mass media, it doesn't mean, those incidents, events never happened in real life.

• I am sorry but it is all sold out media.

Every thing is money for them. Not only for them but perhaps for everyone.

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@Anwer Kamal: I agree, for the most part.

• I, for one, am really fed up of this media. Haven't seen these political sh!t-talking shows for, like ages... And It's not "some bad apples" in the media, you can even count on fingers those who are true to their profession and are not sold out. Talat Hussain for one, is one of them...

• The Indian media reflect their country as the 'Shinning India', whereas our media reflect only the negative aspects of our society.