Defense Day - 6th September

• Today is the Defense day.

6th September

I still remember 6th September 1965.I was a school boy.

Radio Pakistan told us in morning that India has attacked Lahore.

We were not afraid.

Our heats were with our army.

But now ...........

• Right now Pakistan is going through it's most trying times due to floods; human suffering, death and destruction at a colossal scale.

Independence Day celebrations were dropped; even people travelling to perform Umrah have cancelled their pilgrimage and donated for flood victims.

We should focus our efforts towards helping out our people who continue to suffer.

Let’s keep Defense Day aside till the situation improves in Pakistan.

• Aah

• kisi ko yaad bhi nahi kay aaj defense day hay.

issi liye kehtay hain National Holiday band na karo 6 september ki ...

khair khair .

defense day yaad na honay ki aik aur wajah yeh hay .

kay iss waqat humary mulk ka saddar Zardrai hay.

jis kay hotay hoye har din defense day hi hay .:):):)

• Anwer Kamal

there is no defense day, there should never been a defense day?

Defense from what ?

Army is not defender of Pakistan, it is destroyer of Pakistan, See ur history, The mass surrender of Pakistan soldiers in 1971, we lose a winning war due to grace of ur beloved enemy.

See the hypocrisy of of Billionaire dollar man the Mushraff ( in the war of Kargel).

See where the Pakistan is standing.

Why u need to remember a defense day when pakistan's wound are still bleeding. Pakistan is like a tree who is completely hollow.

The wrath of Allah shows us that if u don't follow Allah's prophet than ur strongest Army is useless. Why don't ur army defend people from Flood and earth Quakes,

A sign for Believers

Struggle for justice, i.e the KHILAFAH (A war against current system)

• supersoldier,

its not a one way road. while Army has made faults,

it also has defended the nation otherwise Pakistan would have merged with India by now!!!!

dont be so ungrateful and salute brave soldiers who defended this land in the past.

id like you to be more humble.

• quaidkamazaar

Its always one way road, Army is not defending the Pakistan,

If that is army, pakistan should be completely lost, Allah is defending the Pakistan, because the Pakistan is only state in the world created for Islam and soon u will Islam will established in it (Inshallah)

HAI AEYAN FITNAE TATAR KE AFSANE SE

MIL GAYE PASBAN KAABE KO SANAM KHANE SE

See if Allah want to prevent his house, he can prevent it from disbelievers, So is the Case of Pakistan,

dont be so ungrateful and salute brave soldiers who defended this land in the past.

What is bravery, what is status of Bravery,

Look at the Christan soldiers, Look at the Jews Solder, Look at the Pakistan Soldiers

What is difference between them,

Pakistan soldier showing bravery for Pakistan, a piece of Land

Christain soldiers (American or any christain ), They say that we are fighting for American Dream,

Jews Soldiers Say, we are fighting for the State of Greator Isreal,

Do u see any difference, I tell u the difference man, The Difference is that a Real Soldier figth for the cause of Allah, not for mortal lands whose border are fixed by Democratic system,

The whole system of Pakistan Army create those General, Marshal and Col whose thinks that Pakistan is God, Pakistan is the Lord which will Save us.

I am soldier of red eve.

=========================================

• super soldier, hello. Please not to lose sight of the fact that about half or more of our huge army (6th in the world?) is made up of very profound believers in Allah and the might of Islam. They will prove an immense source of strength when the day of glorious changes dawns in Pakistan.

• supersoldier,

you say army is not defending Pakistan, allah is.

I say:

Army is defending Pakistan with the help of Allah.

Everything only happens with approval from Allah right,,, by default!

• mirza Ghalib

Please see the how the (6th in the world) loose the sight in the eyes of Allah, See there is no respect in the world the army whose is Most Powerfull.

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/pakistan-military-delegation-humiliated-at-us-airport-cancels-centcom-visit#post-173768

So what do mean by Believers, Who are the believers,

The pak army is a dust factory, it's only creates dust,

Those who are diamond, they thrown away from Army, See the conspiracy of Army since Pakistan are created

• when Pakistani soldiers put their life in line of fire,

they do it to protect their muslim brethren of Pakistan thrrough help of Allah with bravery in their hearts, how can you oversee that?

yes, 1971 was failure but atleast this defense day thing was not.

• The Graveyard of Quaid

Allah Helps believers, Allah don't help the hypocr!tes,

and i am sorry to says Pakistan army consist many Hypocr!tes like, Gernal Mushraff, Like Kiyani (A pet of Mushraff), Like Yahyah.

Do u know what is price of this hypocr!te Genral in Pakistan, These General Feed on the blood of Poor, Their price is in billions (uncountable) dollors, what they have done for Pakistan, What they have done for Islam.

They do nothing but their only purpose is to build Banglaws and live a luxuious life as the true hypocr!te lives

• not the graveyard,

its translated more as:

The "Mausoleum" of Quaid...

A muslim soldier who puts his life in line to defend people of Pakistan is not a hypocrite, he is a believer... so were the shuhadaa of Pakistan who defended Pakistan on defense day. pay tribute to them.

I can understand your hate for part of the army, but you cannot hate all including the ones who lost their lives for you.

• kis baat pe larai ho rahi hay ?

koi mujhay bhi tou bataye na ???

• not the graveyard,

its translated more as:

The "Mausoleum" of Quaid...

Graveyard is metaphor, which shows that many qaid (Leaders) are buried inside? But still no hope for a Change i.e a System

A muslim soldier who puts his life in line to defend people of Pakistan is not a hypocrite, he is a believer... so were the shuhadaa of Pakistan who defended Pakistan on defense day. pay tribute to them.

A muslim soldier always first put his life in danger for the cause of Allah, not for Pakistan or people of Pakistan,

and what is Cause of Allah, cause of Allah is not a Pakistan a piece of Land with limited border, In Islam there is no term as the People of Pakistan, or People of Iran or People Saudia Arabia, In Islam the only term is muslims, As muslim we the people of Iran are the same for us, the People of Afghanistan are the same for us because they are Muslims,

he is a believer

Believer is very vast term, u can't say All the muslim are believers.

shuhadaa of Pakistan

They are Shaheed or not, I don't know, Allah knows the best, But let me clear u. A shaheed gives his life only for the will of Allah, not for Pakistan, See the history of Islam,

I can understand your hate for part of the army, but you cannot hate all including the ones who lost their lives for you.

I know the army. U don't know that's why u can't understand.

• @quaidkamazar

Well said:

Army is defending Pakistan with the help of Allah.

Our soldiers wept when we lost the 1971 war. This defeat was directly due to treacherous power politics between few army top brass (generals) and political leadership of those days.

By all rights we should defend our Pakistan and still be able to pledge solidarity with Ummah. Ancient Arabia before Dawn of Islam consisted of Hijaz, Sham, Yemen, Palestine and Oman etc. Hijaz remained Hijaz and Sham as Sham still retaining their identities as states. They were there before as they are now (with some new creations and new names).

What was Iran called during the times of Omar (RA) when it was taken over by the Muslim army? Areas taken over by Muslim armies were left as they were to be administered by their own people but of course watched over by a governor appointed by Khalifa-tul-waqt (Khulafa-e-Rasheedin).

Bahrain is one such example. There is documentary evidence kept at Bahrain museum for one to see.

• Our soldiers wept when we lost the 1971 war. This defeat was directly due to treacherous power politics between few army top brass (generals) and political leadership.

I also wept, what the strange fact, See the football matches, see their reactions, they are non muslims, after losing the match they weep for their lands, which shows their love to land,

The point is not why they weeps or why they don't weeps,

The point is what cause them to weep, The structure of Pakistan Army,

I know a man who was fighting in India, He was making his advancement to more Areas of India, But When his senior order him to retreat, he was shocked, He didn't obey the order of hypocr!te col. So he continue his way to Shahada, if u call him shaheed, I will agree, Rest of his platoon obey the army and retreat during the darkest days of 1971 War.

and if u obey such Army whose conflict with the order of Allah than surely u will be...................

• Despite all these logics to demoralize paksitan army here on this forum, i strongly appreciate army role in flood this year. army has given its own rashan and food for flood victims. army camps are flooded with water bottles, food items, clothes, camps, shoes, blankets and many many more items. in rawlakot in 2005 earthquake, army itself faced lot of destruction, cmh was destroyed, army families lost thier own members, but army was busy in relief work.

army has done what has surprised the world, srilankan took 20 years app to win fight against tamil tigers, but army not only restored govt writ in swat but helped people to come back to life again. go and ask swat people now.

all those who are defaming army here, just pay a visit to fortress stadium, go there and see yourself. it is easy to say anything through your keyboards and cut copy paste stratagies on forums, but it is hell of a tough job to go and expereince yourself the relief work.

our establishment has made some terrible mistakes in history esp in afghan war, but you cannot blame the army solely for the destruction of pakistan. we have only one institution who has its functionality despite its busy work in relief work and fight against taliban.

• This post is deleted!

• 6th Sep is a time to say thanks to our Amred Forces for their role in national unity, fighting talibans and helping flood victims. Some bad apples have discredited Army but bad apples like Gen Hameed Gul or Gen Tiger Niazi or Gen Zia are everywhere in every society. Overall, we should be of proud of our Armed Forces.

Long Live Pak Army