A Talib’s view after Swat.-An Interview

• Everyone is saying that the army has been successful in Swat.

Militarily we have had a set back but only a setback.

Most of our leadership is intact and has gone to safer grounds. Our people and the organisational structure is intact and will remain in place to be activated when the time is right.

What everyone fails to understand is that our people are dedicated and have faith in their goal.

The army is busy carrying out planned premeditated murders of anyone that is labeled as a Talib by anyone.

The army still controls all the roads and have in place road blocks.

People are using the army to carry out killings to settle their own family feuds.

The army is the police, the judge and the executioner. People arearrested, and either shot in the head right there or taken up in a helicopter and dropped from there . Torture techniques they have learnt from their American Masters are being used at random. This is how they plan to win the hearts and minds of the common man!

Just keep in mind that one who survives such tortures is a recruit for us without any effort on our part.

The civilian govt: is nowhere. They are afraid to be in public carrying out their duties. Instead the army rules and runs everything. They cannot leave. Swat remains an army garrison. And most important of all they have not put in place islamic Sharia.

Therefore the Govt has lost all credibility as they are seen as mere incompetent slaves of the West.

We have been successful in convincing the common man of that.

Yes we have had a military setback in Swat but we have spread out into the rest of the counrty.

And on Suicide Bombers-

Anyone who calls the suicide bomber cowardly is a liar and a coward himself.

Just imagine that YOU are going to do it yourself and the question that should at once come to your mind will be WHY ?

When life has lost all it’s meaning due to what you have been subjected to- death as a part of vengeance does not appear too dismal.

If the suicide bomber bothers you-

then stop doing what YOU are doing which is driving them to give the ultimate scarifice for their cause.

Give them HOPE and a reason to live and reason to believe in their future life where their dear ones are allowed to live their normal and natural lives I do not expect that from a Govt of thieves and criminals hired and paid for by the foriegners .

Why revenge ?

Why not humanity and fairness towards the innocent?

Because I wish to communicate my pain to the oppressors and tormentors and to their collaborators in the only language they understand and will understand.

And that is to make them feel what I felt and what a lot of people felt in the FATA and Afghansitan and Swat etc when their dear ones were blasted into smitherines by the Bomber aeroplanes and helicopters flying from the Pakistani Airports.

And mind you the Pakistani Govt is getting paid for that.

When we come back next time and we will come back- we will be smarter, wiser.

No matter what happened in Swat or Waziristan – we are here to stay .

We will evolve.

We are not going to disappear.

You can see some of us but you do not know a lot of us.

We are present near you and far away from you.

When the times comes and that time will come- we will be like a flood.

Get used to the idea.

We will be stronger than ever and we will use far more sophisticated and decisive military and political methods to reach our goal of establishing an Islamic State in Pakistan.

• The army still controls all the roads and have in place road blocks.

People are using the army to carry out killings to settle their own family feuds.

The army is the police, the judge and the executioner. People are arrested, and either shot in the head right there or taken up in a helicopter and dropped from there . Torture techniques they have learnt from their American Masters are being used at random. This is how they plan to win the hearts and minds of the common man! //quote

there was this news that army is ironing the captives and drilling into their skulls. a couple people from swati back ground also told me that there is a specific sect. of fauji which has given task to torture and kill whoso ever they found on streets

.down with the savage fauji; we have seen your true face at lal masjid.

• I think this post clearly falls on the agenda of a “Taliban apologist”. Killing of terrorists by armed forces is barbaric and unjustified but killing of school children by Taliban is dedication to their cause and collateral damage. What royal lameness.

• @rashidsaleem

Taliban "apologist”? No apologies are offered. As you sow, so shall you reap...And like your mama Hillary said (when asked about dead civilians at the hands of US and Pak Army):

"There's a war on!"

:-P

• Another bombing (No this was NOT a suicide attack -- this time done by remote-control...so now it's remote-vs-remote), and another drone strike

(That makes 4 of each on four consecutive days I think.)

• nota-

I am simply AGHAST at the utter stupidity of this current lot in power.

Rahman Malik( (a la Zardari) appears to have PLAYED the Balochistan CARD to placate some in the army-

( and here) who are drunk with their IMAGINED success in Swat and South Waziristan.

They have not learned anything from their own-(PPP) history and are here to repeat it once again.

Is this a political move to PRE-EMPT what the army was planning to do with THEM ?

• @shimatoree

And I ask was RM behind that attack in Quetta (I will never buy attack on "Al-Quds Rally" was by 'Taliban') so he could make this move?

• nota-

You KNOW he was.

• @shimatoree

Indeed I do :)

• @rashidsaleem

Unfortunately there are many Taliban sympathizers/ apologists on this forum.

• @khanseena1

I agree with you there are too many Taliban sympathisers/apologists on this Blog but it is good that we have a diversity of opinion to share our views. We may or may not agree with all the comments written above otherwise a one-sided forum would be a boring place to visit.

Pakistan Zindabad

Taliban Murdabad

• @Sweettruth

People I meet do not defend mosques, schools, kids or soldiers being targeted by Taliban. It's friends like @shimatoree, nota, MG, Junaid etc that keep us informing what militants might be thinking. I am not sure if they are devil's advocate or they are .....

:)

• @shirazi

I fully agree with you

Taliban apologists think the rest of the blog members are moron and they are super intelligent. We all know talibans have been committing atrocities in their controlled areas and whenever army attacks them these do gooders start jumping up and down to defend them. Taliban apologists deliberately ignore suicide attacks in mosques, rallies and other civilian/Police/Army targets. Enough is enough; it is time to take strongest action against taliban death cult.

• This post is deleted!

• @bitterlies

"Taliban apologists think the rest of the blog members are moron"

No apologies are offered so we cannot be "apologists". Regarding morons, you sir are the KING ;-)

"Enough is enough; it is time to take strongest action against taliban death cult."

Please some originaliy...this tune has been sung by your messiah RM forever...

@shirazi

"@shimatoree, nota, MG, Junaid etc"

Thanks for putting me in such good company. You can tango with @bitterlies anytime :)

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @lota

Taliban apologists/sympathisers are once again in action on this blog to defend taliban's acts of terrible atrocities and terrorism. What a country we have where people (like lota) openly support a death cult.

• @bitterlies

:-P