Meri Jad-do-Jehad - Qazi Hussain Ahmad

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Video: Meri Jad-do-Jehad - Qazi Hussain Ahmed

08-September-2010

Part #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aB7O44jJs0

Part #2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYf0PB2ebvI

Source: Youtube Channel: awaisaslammirza

Qazi sb. puts forward many facts of struggle that he has done throughout his life, also with other Muslims.

This should clear up some misconceptions in people about Qazi sb., about JI, about people in the group of Muslims called JI.

In this era, this entire last century, when 'mass media' has been 'present', has been 'propped up'. Mass media has 'ensured' the truth is 'never' presented to the masses. That the masses are kept;

(1) in the dark

(2) in confusion

(3) somewhere in between truth and falsehood

(4) in 'guessing' 'what really happened'

The one thing mass media has ensured is that propaganda is presented all the time. That propaganda, that lies are spread far and wide. And the truth is never! allowed to reach the people.

If people never know the truth, how will they make the right decisions, take the right actions ?

..and if the people won't know the truth, which will result in them making wrong decisions, taking wrong actions, how will this nation ever have prosperity ?

• this guy is actually the architect of JI's downfall, his greedy management, his nepotism skills, his shortsighted vision has hurt JI tremendously... party under him won elections through collaboration with musharraf but couldn't deliver any change, they had majority in parliament but achieved nothing, yet they insist on same methodology of supporting the system-

• This post is deleted!

• Charity MUST begin at Home.

Truth cannot be improved upon- it can only be diluted.

Compromise on principles is the doing of mediocre minds.

When faced with a difficult situation just think of Imam Hussein at Karbala and do what he did.

Qazi Sahib can say whatever he wants-

-but the FACT is that he DID make a deal with Musharraf and allowed him to have legitimacy-( legaly speaking).

• and the fact is that he KNOWINGLY became partners with a known Liar and munafiq Molana Fazlur Rahman.

That is enough to indict Qazi Sahib for having betrayed the people of Pakistan and the principles of honesty and integrity.

End of story.

• This post is deleted!

• They always talk about the change of system and Islami Nizam but still the part of this current corrupt man made system i.e. democracy.Never know their clear stance either they support democracy or Islami Nizam? seems they want to take the mazay of all system :)

• This post is deleted!

How many of you are;

(1) supporting those who don't want 'democracy', who are attempting to have 'Islami Nizam' only ?

(2) supporting 'democracy' ?

(3) 'willing' to make the effort, to 'struggle', to put your money, time, other resources, even life on the line, for this struggle ?

(4) have gone out there, all over our country, and looked around the real situation ?

(5) have 'approached', have 'communicated' your 'sentiments' or 'political' 'will' to good people running political organizations within our country ?

(a) How many times have you tried to 'communicate' ?

(6) 'willing' to do 'whatever it takes', to support the cause, should we 'initiate' or 'lead' a .. or, the coming bloody revolution ?

(7) intelligent enough or have intellectual capacity to 'visualize', to understand that 'things' move much 'slowly' at the 'collective' level ?

Should a bloody revolution fail, as it was made to fail in the past, do you have the will to 'struggle' to change the system from the inside out ?

• HK, hold your horses. It's not a good idea to point fingers at others and laugh, when your own pants are down around your ankles. And remember you told me to watch some videos of Dr israr on Khilafat, and I am glad I watched them, they did reveal a lot about JI's hypocrisy and Maudoodi's character. Anyway, the question Dr Israr raised was, how do you plan to eradicate something which you're part of?

Anyway, is JI against democracy or in favor of it?

@UmeR: (1) I have all the credibility I need as a 'common man' of this nation, who, in all good faith, wants to, who has the 'will' to struggle for our collective betterment, to ask these questions.

(2) Dr. Israr mentioned two bits of 'info' in that interview;

(a) JI moving from 'Inqilabi' to 'democratic' 'Jamaat'

(b) 'Paper' he published in 1956, around time of general elections in Pakistan.

I'm looking for 'online' version of this paper. I haven't contacted Tanzeem-e-Islami for this paper, yet.

• This post is deleted!

• good catch Umer, yes that is true jamaat islami believes in incumbent democratic system and is part and parcel of it-

• This post is deleted!

• Qazi Hussain Ahmed had a small medical store in Peshawar. He grew to become such a rich man by real hard efforts no doubt. Politics is the most lucrative business no doubt. He became so rich after enter the business of politics.

• This post is deleted!

My questions still stand, to all.

@UmeR: Perhaps you'v forgotten the part, where Dr. Israr talks about how the situation has changed in this era ?

He mentioned, in this era, governments have far more lethal weapons than era of Muhammad. He didn't say, if the way of struggle changes as a result.

• Come on HK ....goal mool naa karoo answer straught "Do JI support this man made system i.e democracy"

• @shimatoree said

"-but the FACT is that he DID make a deal with Musharraf and allowed him to have legitimacy-( legaly speaking)."

And did so KNOWINGLY despite what he/JI claims now: "We made a mistake!" No. You INTENTIONALLY took that step KNOWING it was WRONG.

"- and the fact is that he KNOWINGLY became partners with a known Liar and munafiq Molana Fazlur Rahman."

And despite having many more examples of the lies and munafiqat of Fazlu Diesel since then, JI continues to talk with him about getting together AND THEY WILL.

That is enough to indict Qazi Sahib for having betrayed the people of Pakistan and the principles of honesty and integrity."

Not just Qazi but EVERY JI leader and MEMBER who does not accept the fact that they got in bed with Mush and Fazlu and keeps being dishonest about it.

• @hk

"He mentioned, in this era, governments have far more lethal weapons than era of Muhammad."

Amazing cop-out! What a way to deceive one self...

Agree with PakiConsultant (on UmeR's excellent question):

Come on HK ....goal mool naa karoo answer straught "Do JI support this man made system i.e democracy"