Obvious now. Pakistan can't move ahead until Zardari leaves.

• I think we kept out hope that Zardari will change his ways. We were hoping that with this extra responsibility he would stop the looting and change his dirty thug-like behavior. I could go on and on......

1. Pakistan is facing complete bankruptcy, yet this gov't will not change its ways. Cabinet, corruption, budgets of Presidency, Prime Ministers.

2. Judiciary dis-respected repeatedly. Latest episode of NAB.

3. Idiots are allowed to run the show by Zardari. Babar Haiwan, Rehman Malik, Ijaz Butt.

4. Pak is facing floods. Zardari is making lavish personal visits, reportedly buying $140million pounds homes?

5. Zardari and his ministers get all attention from police/security forces that should be protecting the people who pay their salaries.

• "I think we kept out hope that Zardari will change his ways."

We? Not me. Not ever. Not even on day one (in fact even before that) :)

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Mr. Zardari is not the problem. The problem .. are 'people of Pakistan'.

People are 'assigned' 'leaders' by ALLAH ALMIGHTY 'looking' at how 'people' 'conduct themselves'. That is the rule.

• As long as this monster (Zardari) exists in Pakistan, no hope for some good news. It is my appeal to all the flood victims, where ever they see any member of pppp and specially Zardari, the mob must arrest them and drown them in the flood.

• sfQureshi-

Instead of following your recommendations-

THEY have elected another PPP woman MNA in Bahawalpur.

So where do we go from here !

• @Haris......

U r right ...till ignorance exist ...looters like zardari n mafia like MQM will rule..

• But if the people throw out this mental corrupt person then won't that always show improvement in the state of the people?

Pakistan cannot survive with this current leadership, mainly Zardari being allowed to run wild and being protected by his puppies.

• @hariskhan

Wa Alikum us Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH

Good one haris bhai, jesi quam hoti hey wesey hi leader un per nafiz ker dia jata hey.....

if Zardari is choor then same thing with our cricketers

our doodh wala and Perchoon walas

• ZK,

It should be like this,

Zardari and Idiots are allowed to run the show by Babar Haiwan, Rehman Malik, Ijaz Butt.

ZK,wrote,

Pakistan cannot survive with this current leadership, mainly Zardari being allowed to run wild and being protected by his puppies.

Well said zk,

Kia ham loog un saay bhee gaay guzray hain jinn loogoon nay indra aur rajev ko saff kia tha.

• Zardari Barra choar tou Nawaz shareef aik darpoak choar.

Zardari did stayed in prision but this coward ganga shareef did an under the table deal and was underground with all his family for almost 10 years. Shame on all of them who supports corrupt like Zardari and cowards like Nawaz & Altaf!!!

• Khan sahib, i agree with you. Nawaz Sharif has shown that he is another chicken sh*t who is only waiting for his turn. He has learned nothing in the past 10years in asylum.

• Most of the politicians are chors no matter which party they belong to.

• I don't think any other politician would have the begharaati to pull these stunts during these times. I might be wrong.

@rehanahd: Masses don't choose people like Zardari because they are 'ignorant', 'less literate'.

Masses choose people like Mr. Zardari, because the masses conduct themselves exactly like Mr. Zardari.

People choose leaders to 'protect' their 'interests'.

(1) good people - as a collective - see 'good people' as the ones who'll protect their interests

They will naturally entrust 'power' in the hands of 'good people'.

(2) bad/vile people - as a collective - see 'bad/vile people' as the ones who'll protect their interests

They will naturally entrust 'power' in the hands of 'bad/vile people'.

There's no getting out of this rule. This is how it is.

How a human being is 'brought up' has a lot to do with it.

That! is exactly why we or MULLAHs in our society put so much effort in protecting the 'family' 'institution'. The family institution holds the key to building a healthy, prosperous society.

That is also why we or MULLAHs are for strict punishment of people who have affairs outside boundary of laws, no matter if they are social, financial, political, judicial, intellectual, etc etc.

Bad upbringing turns human beings into vile people. When a society has a lot of vile people, there is a lot of strife, death, destruction, fighting, violence, clashes, irrational behaviour, intolerance, etc etc.