Infant’s death blamed on Punjab CM’s protocol

• http://tribune.com.pk/story/49496/infant’s-death-blamed-on-punjab-cm’s-protocol/

"...However, a spokesperson for the Punjab government Pervez Rashid said the CCTV footage shows that nobody stopped the parents of the newborn and no delay was made in medical treatment for the child...."

Of course Pervez Rashid DID NOT release the CCTV footage....

Would you take his word for it?

• CM and his party is a bunch of dumb retards..

they play all kind of cheap tactics to make themselves look nice.. visiting camps on motor bikes, selling sasti rotiyaan, vising children hospital... but they end up looking even more dumb and hateful

jali degree walas, land grabber jaagirdars, jutt loge, safaid jhoot speakers, tax chor

how can someone vote for people like that??????!!! :O

this is ironic that this party enjoys immense vote generating power (uneducated masses) in pakistan's most populated province

• The beginning of the end for Shahbaz S, the beginning of the end for them all? We can but pray and speculate, speculate and pray. If no changes occur, we set ourselves back another what fifty years or so. Then the floods would have come in vain. God's wake up call would have been cruelly neglected. Pakistan would be done for. Impossible to contemplate!

• This episode is perfect embodiment as to why media should be straitjacketed from time to time for spewing such stupid news. Being a father, I can comprehend and feel the pain with the guy who lost his newborn. But the media portrayed this incident as if it was Shahbaz Sharif who strangled the baby with this own hands.

• These rulers sitting in Federal and Provisional Govts are the killer in many ways.Many have been found involved in using weapon to kill people.Some have helped in increasing poverty and kill the poors eventually.This time Shahbaz Sharif takes the life of an infant who dies because of VIP culture both sharif brothers want in this country?

Who says establishment is against Sahrifs?Establishment is with all those who ruled and killed poors openly and have no fear of God.

• @wantinsaf,

Puhleasssseeeeeee.....take this stupid rant to Tehreek-e-Insaf's website bro.

• Thats why i would love to se such people & their family hanging at liberty chook....

• @siddiqi73: "But the media portrayed this incident as if it was Shahbaz Sharif who strangled the baby with this own hands."

Seriously... Did ZA Bhutto killed the father of CS by his own hand or AH killed many by his hand?

If they can be prosecuted for the crimes they did not did by their very own hands but was responsible indirectly, why not Shahbaz Sharif?

• @Dusky,

Very wrong premise my brother. There is a huge difference between politically motivated murders and the incident you are trying to pin on Shahbaz Sharif. Mind you, as unfortunate and blunt as it sounds, such incidents of grotesque nature occur everyday across Pakistan. I've myself witnessed scores of elderly, children and sick people inside ambulances stuck for long hours owing to security protocols of VIPs.

It is the freaking system of inequality from the British Raj which needs to be completely overhauled. Try taking off the glasses of bias you are wearing and you might understand as to what I'm talking about.

• yes, we all should take off the glasses of bias... and then we'd realize how stupid and murderous shabaz sharrif ended up looking after the whole episode

he went to the hospital to score a few political numbers with the help of the some media croonies... but look at how it all ended... if that infant wudnt have died, the media would have show cased him as a hero... which is definitely NOT

• @SAR Rizvi,

That is your opinion of affairs which you are thoroughly entitle to; no matter how stupid that opinion might be.

• whatever

u seem to be perfectly ok with CM's protocol which took one more life... dont be so blindly in love with ur corrupt wadera leader who gves asylums to dhokaybaaz jahil hutt jali degree walas in his party and is sooo desperate to loot this country more and more

• Adaliya is Azad, go file a complaint against the CM. Quit talking from your backside because you ain't making no kind of sense (Gosh, are all of Tehreek-e-Isnaf supporters covered with the same thick skin!!)

• That is more like a Political Culture now a days and almost every leader is involved as few Months ago it was Zardari's protocol led to Birth of baby in Rikshaw and now its Shabaz Sharif's turn so this is a BIGGEST Lesson to Wise Politician that they should Stop Getting to much Security around them cause in the end this would be CONSEQUENCES...

• Irresponsible journalism

Shud we dissolve the judiciary and let the media n kids on pkpolitics decide who's guilty and who's not

Cctv footage clearly shows that the man wasn't stopped and his kid was treated

Shameful really that we shud act this way n make a babys death political

• The channel which makes most of the noise when it comes to PML (N) is Duniya News which is owned by Amir Mehmood, the erstwhile malishiya of Pervaiz Elahi and Chaudhry Shujaat.

• @siddiqi73: "It is the freaking system of inequality from the British Raj which needs to be completely overhauled. Try taking off the glasses of bias you are wearing and you might understand as to what I'm talking about."

Remember, if you are not part of solution, you are part of problem. Here Shahbaz Sharif is the part of problem so blame lies on his shoulders as well. Arguments like, this happen across the Pakistan everyday does not make it “acceptable” by any legal/social norm.

You might understand this once you start non partisan thinking. Till then you will be under the same illusion as “my leader/political part is the best.”

• @Dusky,

That is an idealistic thinking my friend, sadly, our system and our rulers are from being ideal. So give it a rest.

• Yes, in Pakistan's context it's a wishful thinking.

About giving it a rest, well thats what we do at best and then wonder why we are in a mess, go figure...

• This post is deleted!