Lies of Mubashar Luqman

• what a blatant liar, how stupid of him to think that he would get away with that!

• he he he

issko kuch na kaho .

yeh MQM ka plant kardah anchor hay .

past ka flop film maker ...he he he

• Not to forget that Lickman bhai Musharraf kay bhee kafi qareeb chahnay waloon mein say aik hai. Lickman bhai ka bus chalay tu yeh Altaf Hussain say shadi kar lay!!

• I am sure with such hard work and publicity next election will get Imran khan at least 2 seats in southern Punjab?

After all this is the goal ....

• he he he Imran ko milay na milay .Lukman ki seat pakki hay MQM kay ticket pe...

• This post is deleted!

• Have we lost our indigenous cultural ART of Face reading completely ?

One look at the guy's face( M Luqman) and nothing more need be said.

• Is IK's relief efforts and strategy really sincere and effective

• there seemed to be more banners and PTI flags than the tents.......instead of 5 coloured printed banners atleast 1 additional tent or food to a few dozen or so could be provided?

• use of political party flags across the relief area (which i havnt seen from even low life party like PPP or MQM).....is this playing politics ON flood vict@ms?

• the camps by MQM and Ik are in right place ....setting the relief camps opposite the road to each other reminds of election booths during elections....and the road and pavement seemed unaffected by flood?

• empty medical camps both of IK and MQM...... no one needing medical aid when disease is most we are hearing of......is somewhat a surprise. and then IK's reporter explanation that due to rain there was a leak in the trenant hence its empty.......... like flood victims really care for a 'bit of leak' from the tent!

• there seemed to be hardly any effectees around and 2 political parties have set up their camps there....can someone recognise the background?

• why didnt IK reporter show inside the last tent supposed to be children play area??? anything in there?

• @1Lhr

_"- there seemed to be more banners and PTI flags than the tents.

• use of political party flags across the relief area (which i havnt seen from even low life party like PPP or MQM).....is this playing politics ON flood vict@ms?

• empty medical camps both of IK and MQM...... no one needing medical aid when disease is most we are hearing of......is somewhat a surprise. and then IK's reporter explanation that due to rain there was a leak in the trenant hence its empty.......... like flood victims really care for a 'bit of leak' from the tent!

• why didnt IK reporter show inside the last tent supposed to be children play area??? anything in there?"_

Agreed. We can certainly say the camps are not as bad as Mubasher Lucman would have us believe nor as good as the PTI fella claimed.

But certainly there is no question that that report by ML was extremely biased and it has a lot to do with him being a Mush/MQM toadie. The report by him was dishonest and intentionally so.

• He is the biggest supporter of Musharraf

Musharraf hates Chief Justice and watch this what Mubashar says to about chef Justice.

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/mubashir-lucman-abusing-ch-iftikhar-and-lawyers

• okay, Mubashir Lucman did get carried away.

but who wouldnt support Musharraf compared to the dimwits these days? I dont blame him. thats another arguement.

• getting Mush in replacement of Zardari ,is just getting a dacoit in replacement of a thief.

• "who wouldnt support Musharraf compared to the dimwits"

The very dimwits with whom dimwit Mush signed the NRO with. The very dimwit Mush who saw fit to make this failed third-rate movie maker ML to be Minister of IT, Punjab.

• this video exposes both ML and IK relief work

• he he he

Mubashir Luqman ki kon sunta hay sawaye MQM aur Salman Taseer kay ?

• i agree with you Mubashar luqman sirf apny program main MQM or sulman taseer ko hi sahe kehta hai or kissi dosri party ko bolny nh deta

greates lies

• he he he

issi liye kehta hoon , total ignore karo iss loser ko .

he is not worth discussing .

• agree

• pantu,

i think why you would have reservations against Mubashir is because

he exposed PML-N jaali degrees.... like a loooot!!!!!!