Rich MNAs ....of Poor Pakistan

• PPPP MNA tops list with Rs3.288bn

http://www.thenews.com.pk/latest-news/1231.htm

The average value of an MNA's Assets in the National Assembly was just below Rs. 27 million in 2002-2003 which has increased to almost Rs. 81 million in 2008-2009

1. Mehboob Ullah Jan (NA-23, Kohistan, KP, PPPP) Rs. 3.288 billion.

2. Shahid Khaqan Abbasi (NA-50, Rawalpindi-I, Punjab, PML-N), Rs. 1.627 billion

3. Jahangir Khan Tareen (NA-195, R.Y.Khan-IV, Punjab, PML-F) Rs 1.095 billion

4. Saeed Ahmed Zafar (NA-162, Nankana Sahib-II Old Sheikhupura-VII, Punjab, IND) Rs 1.030 billion,

5. Nuzhat Sadiq (NA-277, Punjab-V, PML-N) Rs 912.81 million.

Least wealthy MNAs in 2008-2009

1. Saeed Iqbal Chaudhary (NA-81, Faisalabad-VII, Punjab, PPPP) Rs 29 million net liabilities

2. Roshan Din Junejo (NA-236, Sanghar-III, Sindh, PPPP),

3. Sheikh Rohale Asghar (NA-124 Lahore-VII, Punjab, PML-N), 4. Ghulam Farid Kathia, (NA-161 Sahiwal-II, Punjab, PPPP), Minister of State for Education,

5.Ayaz Amir (NA-60 Chakwal-I, Punjab, PML-N).

I am not sure if the list of rich MNAs (along with the listed poor MNA's) is as important as the list of "poor" MNAs who are "poor" but still much richer than the richest???

• Would be nice to have a list of poor MNAs if there are any!

• Even list of Poor MNA would be like Millionaire in terms of Rupees...

• This post is deleted!

• Lol, watch how Ghazi would now start harping that MQM MNAs' are the poorer of the lot.

• Cowasjee has a similar list, which he has mentioned in some of his speeches.