How can IK alone run his govt around Establishment of army and MQM in karachi

• How can Imran Khan alone run govt around Establishment of army and MQM in karachi.

In my opinion Ik can't want run govt with MQM, PPP, Musharaf but he has to make his govt with NAwaz sharief because he is the better and sincere option for IK. only nawaz can stand against Establishment and Americans and also MQM i think the pressure of these Establishment of Americans nawaz will support IK every where the people of pakistan also support and will come for their leaders

What you think about that its my opinion. you can disagree with that, but i gets this result from some information about IK and nawaz

• Trust men, MQM would have no qualms of forming a partnership with IK either. They have to look after their constituents as well.

• imran khan is quite popular among the youth..... ofcourse he wont do anything stupid like shaking hands with nawaz to loose that popularity

they may share power to work in their own constituencies.. but their mindsets are way tooo different which can not make them stick together for much long

• IK ki fikar mein subko dubla honay ki zarorat nahi hay .

IK buhat uppar jaye ga inshallah .

apki MQM se bhi uppar .

he he he

• lets c, jo bhi ho, Pakistan phoolay phalay

• yah Pakistan ussi waqat phoolay phalay ga jab kay aap parasites ko nikal phainken gaye .

parasites kay naam yeh hain :

Zardari , Nawaz , Shahbaz , Altaf , Asfand , Fazlo, Qazi , Magsi , Laghari so on and so forth .

• AS said najam sethi NAwaz sharief is future of pakistan

Ap sab jalty raho Imran khan looking main thek hai working main nil nothing only for chanda chahiye Shokat khanam kay liye

NAwaz sharief ko inlogo ki zurart nh hai lkn, NAwaz IK ki tarah bewaquf nh hai.

Imran Khan has nothing for the future of Pakistan. IK bi zardari ki tarah mangny ka gur bohat acha janta hai.

Zardari , imran khan , Shahbaz , Altaf , Asfand , Fazlo, Qazi , Magsi , Laghari so on and so forth .

• AS said najam sethi NAwaz sharief is future of pakistan

Ap sab jalty raho Imran khan looking main thek hai working main nil nothing only for chanda chahiye Shokat khanam kay liye

NAwaz sharief ko inlogo ki zurart nh hai lkn, NAwaz IK ki tarah bewaquf nh hai.

Imran Khan has nothing for the future of Pakistan. IK bi zardari ki tarah mangny ka gur bohat acha janta hai.

Zardari , imran khan , Altaf , Asfand , Fazlo, Qazi , Magsi , Laghari so on and so forth .

• pantu,

your opinions are mere opinions... and wishful thinking.

• parasites kay naam yeh hain :

Zardari , Gilani ,rehman malik ,farook nike ,babar awagone ,raja parwaz , kaira , chooti tind , baree tind , Altaf , Asfand , Fazlo, Qazi , Magsi , Laghari ,peer sahiban so on and so forth .

• Imran khan and govt...what makes you use those two in one sentence

When the time comes, khan will listen to his mullah aaqas n boycott

What makes u think he'll form a govt without army support...n even he realises that n that's y he met with dg ISI recently

• Nawaz is as bad as Altaf.MQM is blamed of terrorism and at the same time PML N too is blaimed of rigging,corruption and being American servant.

PTI had better isolate itself from these crime commiters.

• @wantinsaf,

Good, we want PTI to remain isolated for a very very long time.

• At the very moment PMLN do have huge Chances due to being very well Established Party and talking about MQM in all that then MQM has their own Problems to sort out so I dont think they had or would have anything against PTI in near Future in fact I think they should go together in Punjab to face the PMLN and PPP both.....On the Other hand I would differ in considering MQM a Establishment Party cause they are working on completely opposite of what Establishment is trying to work like LOTACRACY, Provincial Autonomy, Indo-Pak Relation and if anyone heard Altaf in Punjab Kashmir as well....

• there is a fundamental fault in this question because to run a government;

• firstly one needs to run in elections: not boycott them!

• secondly win the elections: for which one needs awaami and not internet support!

• thirdly there is no Ahtesham Zamir and Mush around anymore: sadly one has retired and other is in hiding??

• I even Heard the Rumers that Mianwali Seat of Imran Khan was also by either Narrow Margin or by Internel Influence(At that time he was Musharraf's Partner)...Is that True????

• Altaf Kashmir or Indo pak par kyu act nh karta.

The Answer:

Altaf is the agent of India and America that's why he can't speak on this Kashmir main log mar rahay hain or altaf Inqalab Inqalab kar raha hai.

He is a big fasadi.

Ghazi bhai Establishment Musharaf tha or uskay sathi jo aj bi MQM ko support kar rahay hain to mery bhai apka comment rong hogaya kay altaf establishment ka admi nh hai .

• Imran khan kay pass kuch nh hai Pakistan kay liye. No agenda No planning

Bhai agar imran khan pak pawitar hai to uskay sath jo log hongay wo Farishtay to nh hongay. jab imran power main aye ga to iskay log koi fasad nh kary gay koi zana nh kary gay koi corruption kary gay every thing will be in ik govt

nothing will change in Pakistan.

• @Gazi23

Your comments tell how much you know about Mianwali and Imran...

Imran won by 39000 votes which was a record win from that constituency.

And secondly Imran had left Musharaf far earlier than 2002 election.Get your facts right.

Musharaf with the help feudals of that tried his best to beat Imran but as I have personally seen people of Mianwali consider Imran as an angel.In Mianwali,Imran is know as 'mujahed'.

You had better hear things from someone credible and who speaks truth!

• Referendum main Imran ki dadi nay Musharaf ka sath dia tha. Hamam main sab nangay hain.

Shaming on you for Referendum participation.

PML N nay support kia tha IK khan ko stupic chichawatni khan pagal