No more pakistan? (Failed State)

• my uncle told me a few days ago that according to him pakistan in going to be a failed state very soon and i cannot doubt his knowledge and grip on the subject of pakistan. lets say hypothetically if it happens, than who is going to be our next master?

1. Taliban

2. USA

3. China

4. India

• Not right.

Pakistan is safe , Struggling but promising

• @Sahi

If we get there, let me just say "more than one" (i.e. if we get there, I don't see Pakistan maintaining it's territorial integrity).

• This post is deleted!

• @Sahi

Have confidence in Pakistan and we shall survive this terrible time of socio-political instability, growing extremism, religious sectarianism and economic hardships. Your uncle is right as forces of evil have attacked Pakistan from all directions to dis-integrate us but we as a nation should work together to foil their dirty attempts.

This is time to show national unity and shun our petty internal infighting to fight our enemies.

Remember what Jinnah said, "Faith, Unity and Dicipline"

• nota, the Baluchistan nationalist speaking? I agree with AK above. Pakistan will go from strength to strength, I believe. From the nadir to the apex. On the face of it, might well sound stupid to say such a thing in our present situation. However, I base my firm belief, among other things, on religious grounds. But we shan't go into that here and now. I don't even believe the FATA region will leave us and join up with Afghanistan.

ST, bravo!

• Pakistan is currently a failed state, But Taliban of Afghanistan will prove it one day a Great State (i.e by Establishing of Khilafah)(Inshallah):-

Just wait for a century. Because system don't change in one day or one years or 10 years it takes centuries.

• @super soldier

How can we wait for a century?

At the moment we are not a failed State but Pakistan will become 100% a failed State if God forbids Talibans take control of Pakistan. Talibans are an evil and MUST be got rid of sooner rather than later. This Khilafat topi drama is yet another insane idea to impose on any group of people.

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

As history of Pakistan goes, it has always emerged 'triumphant' after the last dip to its death.

What is dieing inside Pakistan is;

(1) 'secularism' / 'secularist' 'agenda' (i.e., alien 'ideology')

(2) 'Democracy' (i.e., political system of foreign oppression)

(3) 'Feudals' / 'feudalism' (i.e., 'viceroys' of foreign oppression)

(4) 'paper money' (i.e., dependence on foreign money)

(5) 'Foreign agenda' (i.e., failed policies by foreign oppressors)

Pakistan is not die'ing. The systems being forced upon people of Pakistan is die'ing. Pakistan is slowly but surely moving towards 'Khilafat'. Pakistan will INSHALLAH re-emerge triumphant, out of this 'mess'.

It may take time, but it will happen. We will! make! it happen, INSHALLAH. We are bent on having Khilafat/Islami Nizam, Islam's system, our! system. We will stop at nothing from achieving this goal.

We! are Muslims!.

• Sweettruth

It Took 3 centuries for East India Company to Establish their system in Sub Continent and Look how their system is going on and on:-

Pakistan system is going on the principles of Britisher

• @hariskhan

Can you plz name first Khalifa of Pakistan?

Will he be a Munawwar Hassan? or somebody elese from Mansoora.

Super soldier wants mulla Umar as khalifa. Who do you want?

Khilafat is the biggest topi drama.

• This post is deleted!

• Sweetruth

What Zardari is doing in Demoracry what is that

"Topi Darama" or "Topi Film". A man like Zaradari will not get a seat of President in Khilafa

Sweetruth WHy u are dishonest to ur country and ur People?

• This post is deleted!

• @super soldier

Ask zardari and awam who elected him; according to our electoral system his party got more seats so he has become President. Your khilafat topi drama has no place in our society. We do not want dictatorhsip of a Khalifa in our society like we have been rejecting all the Army rulers. Democracy is not a perfect system to but it is better than Khilafat topi drama.

Well, I have always been honest with myself, my family and with my country and including Pakistan where I was born. I call spade a spade. I do not need your cerificate of honesty. Why guys from Mansoora issue certificates of patriotism and muslim etc.? Stop this non sense and non sense of khilafat topi drama. Can you tell us first khilafa of Pakistan under khilafat topi drama?

• Ask zardari and awam who elected him; according to our electoral system his party got more seats so he has become President. Your khilafat topi drama has no place in our society. We do not want dictatorhsip of a Khalifa in our society like we have been rejecting all the Army rulers. Democracy is not a perfect system to but it is better than Khilafat topi drama.

Why should i ask awam Why i shouldn't ask to u, Who is against a system which is cure for All the diseases of Democracy.

And why should i don't ask u that u want a man like zardari ur leader because u are against those people who are struggling for a Justice

Taliban are not corrupt people. They are the cure

Well, I have always been honest with myself, my family and with my country and including Pakistan where I was born. I call spade a spade. I do not need your cerificate of honesty. Why guys from Mansoora issue certificates of patriotism and muslim etc.? Stop this non sense and non sense of khilafat topi drama. Can you tell us first khilafa of Pakistan under khilafat topi drama?

You are honest only to ur familiy because they are safe, but u are dishonest to the famlies of people of Tribal areas because they were killed every day by drowns. You are dishonest to the familes of People of Afghanistan. U are dishonest to the families of People in Iraq. And Taliban is the only force who is fighting against them.

By God u are selfish man because u think about only ur famlies but not the famlies of All muslims

• @super soldier

Taliban are worst than an evil mankind has ever known and supporting them like you are doing simply shows the mental state of your brain which is more than dishonest and extreme. If you suggest talibans are cure then you should go and live with them wherever they are living but people of our country have rejected them and our army will continue killing them no matter how long it takes. I salute our brave army and thank US efforts (Drone attacks only to kill taliban mafia NOT innocent people) to get rid of taliban mafia from the face of the earth. The sooner we get rid of talibans the better.

Answer this question: Would you send your kids to join taliban mafia or to become a suicide bomber?

• Taliban are worst than an evil mankind has ever known and supporting them like you are doing simply shows the mental state of your brain which is more than dishonest and extreme. If you suggest talibans are cure then you should go and live with them wherever they are living but people of our country have rejected them and our army will continue killing them no matter how long it takes. I salute our brave army and thank US efforts (Drone attacks only to kill taliban mafia NOT innocent people) to get rid of taliban mafia from the face of the earth. The sooner we get rid of talibans the better.

A false charge placed by on innocent Muslims who are struggling and fighting against Kuffars. Because U Media Falsely Present Them. Taliban don't kill innocent People.

Innocent People are killed by Raw and Mossad and Oraginasation like that who are working to destroy the mission of Taliban. These organization hired innocent muslims and make them extremists on preplanned game like 9-11.

Second reason is that People whose families are killed in drones attacks they joined these organization as revenge?

All this has nothing to do with Taliban.

Would you send your kids to join taliban mafia or to become a suicide bomber?

I have no kid man. But for System of Allah i will sent them.

BTW= One question what u will do if someone kill ur children without any reason in Drone Attack (please if u don't mind)

• @SS

So according to you taliban mafia is innocent and kids of RAW and Mossad agents are blowing up bombs on Pakistani streets killing innocent Pakistanis. What world do you live in? Get out of your fantasy world and live in a reality world. Your fallacy is your biggest enemy. You better continue mission of taliban death cult and we people of Pakistan, Army and US will continue killing them. We shall not stop until we finish them off and our city streets become safe again. Though I do not support lynching but, I would love to see all talibans being lynched by general public.

You are worried about Drone attacks and these drone attacks are carried out by US planes and these coward talibans send brainwashed kids to blow up Pakistani streets. If taliban cowards have guts to attack US then they should go across the border to fight US troops not bring death on Pakistani streets. Who should victims of suicide bombing go to take their revenge? I know one of the guys who lost his cousin in one of the attacks. Who should the 5 kids of his family go to for revenge? Any loss of innocent lives in Drone attacks or any other Pak Army attack is deplorable and MUST be avoided but these taliban cowards hide among general public and use them as shelters. Shame on these cowards

And you want to give Khilafat topi drama at the hands of taliban death cult.

What taliban has brought for this country?

Death

Destruction

Suicide bombing

Extremism

Intolerance

Sectarianism

May God keep us safe from the evils of Taliban mafia

• Please also answer this question Which u ignored

what u will do if someone kill ur children without any reason in Drone Attack (please if u don't mind)