Pak Army Killing (Suspected) Taliban Children (Video)

• <span class="Apple-style-span">Shocking and Disgraceful Stuff by The Pak Fauj.</span>

Highly condemnable.

Apparently Talibans are not the only animals in Pakistan.

<div><span class="Apple-style-span"></span></div>

<div><span class="Apple-style-span">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xexuir_pak-army-killling-innocent-children_news</span></div>

<div>Note: Graphic Stuff</div>

• Shocking and disgraceful ..... Would you say so when one of them would explode himself taking 20 odd soldiers with him? If you know better ways to fight suicide missionaries why don't you tell them?

• <cite>shirazi ha detto:</cite> Shocking and disgraceful ..... Would you say so when one of them would explode himself taking 20 odd soldiers with him? If you know better ways to fight suicide missionaries why don't you tell them?

**What is the difference between the Taliban animals and animals in this video that are shooting people like this. If they were indeed terrorists they should have been taken to courts. They were captured and there was no need to shoot them.

**So much for us being civilized and Talibans being animals. there is no difference between what Talibans have been doing and what animals in this video are doing.

• Every thing is fare in Love and war,all that we can say.Saying Army or Taliban as animals would not work here.They are out for killings or let me say brutal killings so their is no mercy cuz if they let them go they will kill them after turning their guns.So everyone Talib and Army has the only option to kill the other.
    Important is to stop this war rather than backup any party to this war.People supporting any one of both the Parties dont understand the future implications for the unity of Pakistan....

• @insaftak

<div>The difference is numbers. If these kids had their way they 'd have taken down hundreds with them while exploding in crowded check posts or markets.</div>

• @ Shirazi

<div>They were arrested by Pak Fauj and Should have been Taken to Courts. Pak Fauj Can't be judge, jury and executioner. They Were no threat to anyone when they were captured by Pak- Fauj. This is uncivilized and animal like behavior by Pak Fauj.</div>

<div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#111111" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="7"><span class="Apple-style-span"><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span"></span></font></span></font></div>

<div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#111111" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="7"><span class="Apple-style-span"><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span"></span></font></span></font></div>

<div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#111111" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="7"><span class="Apple-style-span"></span></font></div>

<div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#111111" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="7"><span class="Apple-style-span"></span></font></div>

• @ Sufi Soul.

<div>IS there any need to kill anyone when your enemy is under arrest. they should have been taken to courts and courts should have decided what to do with them. </div>

• hmm those clumsy looking 'soldier' look all drunk

• (na)insaftak! whole story is suspected????? Are you a eye witness of this? If NOT then realiability of this booooooost is 2%. Please don't boost without any surity.

raheb

• If they(kids) had been armed and fighting with army then it would have been understandable that they were gunned down during fighting but such execution and slaying of 'kids' who have their hands tied behind their backs and faces covered is nothing but war crimes and crimes against humanity and genocide.

• I also suspect the authenticity of this video. Am not saying that our army is clean and haven't been killing its own people but this looks like 'staged' and fabricated just like that fake flogging and whipping video produced by that minallah lady. Our army men are not that skinny as is being shown in this video. It looks like a video from school drama maybe?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgaRc5T1qCQ

This one though is real,army had its urls blocked by PTA several times.

• @insaftak

Easier said than done? How many insurgents are punished by courts. On what ground court will punish them. Not just our legal system where else in the world you see insurgents are trailed in courts? Did Indians provide due law process to Kashmiris or Khalistan fighters? Did Srilankans provide to LTTE fighters? Do you see Israel offering that to Hamas? Do you see Americans offering that to people captured in Afghanistan or Iraq. Did we offer it to Bengalis? The answer is big NO for more than 90% conservatively speaking.

Our track record on human rights is not that good anyway. Those who even have better than us are not able to set good examples. Did you ever wonder why? Legal frameworks in place are for civil criminals. If someone cheats, steals or kills in a society there is a process to track their crime and if proven beyond doubt judge can sentence them. Judges can prosecutors do not have the same flexibility in case of insurgents.

Usually law enforcement machinery do not have writ in areas controlled by insurgents. Even if they capture someone from battle field they won't be able to gather proofs about their involvement. And under civilian law judge will be forced to acquit alleged insurgent. That alleged insurgent will again target civilian but even before that there is a high probability he will try to kill few from law enforcement machinery.

The best bet is to keep them off the battle field ideally as prisoner of war (POW) as long as war is on. If you can't do that the second option is to kill them instead of allowing them to take down hundreds of your colleagues.

I am not justifying Army brutalities, if you follow my posts here you 'd know I 'd be last person defending Army here. But frankly I don't know what other options do they have? If you or anyone does please elaborate.

• @ shirazi

You are not taking in account the long term implications. These incidents have been used by the taliban to arouse more anger among the tribal people. The army has a habit of running a state within a state. When the most powerful insitutions do not respect law, who will?

May be the same happened during 1971. Or the same is happening in Balochistan. We may never know. This will fuel more hatred in the minds of young tribal children.

Pakistan army supports afghan taliban and some pakistani groups, while they eliminate the ones they think are not good.

God knows where we are heading.

• @zenith

<div>I fully agree with you on dire long term implications. If east Pakistan debacle was result of army atrocities what about paaka qilla operation. Was our Army any less brutal during Paaka qila or Sirlankan  Army against LTTE or Indian troops against Khalistan rebels? When all said and done geographical boundaries of India, Pakistan and Srilanka are still intact despite all extra judicial killings by armed troops. </div>

<div>I am not defending Army's extra-judicial killings. My question is what other options do they have? Under what LAW they can trail insurgents? The law of the land, the mechanism it follows capture, prosecute and judgement is for civil criminals. It is not for insurgents. It's not just in Pakistan. Globally we do not have legal framework to trial war criminals or insurgents. It's impossible for prosecutors to gather proofs where they do not have writ of the state. Where they have writ there won't be insurgents, there will be small gangs that can be nabbed under state law.</div>

• My question is what other options do they have? Go back to the constitution that the corrupt to the core politicians and army generals  tore at the behest of US/NATO war criminals. The constitution clearly stipulates army from entering tribal areas. You sided with US war criminals in killing brotherly Muslims and you should bear the consequences.

• @AR

<div>I didn't know that. So you are saying constitution bars Army from entering into Tribal area even if Federal government wants it to? Could you please post a link?</div>

<div>My understanding is Army is the last tool the state has to establish it's writ when every thing else fails. I just don't understand why any constitution would bar federal government to use this last resort. </div>

• Instead of speculating who did what- without giving any evidence, is not better to use brain how to help nation to come out of crises?
    What you win to accuse own army? NOTHING, but to become part of destruction.

raheb

• No matter what you say,these young brain washed kids simply don't deserve to die with their hands tied behind their back and faces covered like that .. Its not theirs but yours(states,army's) fault that they have fallen in wrong hands are being exploited and used as fodder for war. Education,economic development & prosperity(employment) these are the things that deter extremism and whose job is to provide all these things to these people? Its State's responsibility which obviously is failing miserably in doing its job..

Plus your argument that they can't be left alive as they'll kill some one does make not make sense,these militants will use the same logic to justify the killing of army man(whom they view as their enemy and which is involved in hunting and killing them)

• I havenot said what you are saying. All such videos are NON-SENSE. Send me a photo of you so I can put to among these kids, or among those who are shooting them. So simple it is to make such fake pictures. How can you believe it?

**raheb