Simple organo pathy by Dr. Sabir multani

• Dr. sabir multani proposed his simple organ theory of treatment of human diseases in 1960s. his approach is veryy scientific.

• Is this a Joke ?

• dear, i think u urself is a result of a joke which ur mom n dad did

• Abusive post ,Imran if u don't know how to respect people the go away from here and this shows ur level mentality.

• actually u had not seen the way this person reacted towards the post, and u dont have any right to say me to go away from here , u understood

• Imran did he abused u  or ur dad or mom?

• then we should show seriousness towards serious topics, i am trying to introduce you people the research of the great pakistani scientist Dr. Sabir theroy about diseases and this person is reacting stupidly, what u say abt this

• If he is not serious ignore him or report to moderator instead of u become abusive  If u want people listen to u then show respect and decency.

• ok then wat is ur opinion towards my topic

• Dear if i don't know about his research, can u share the link or details what milestone he has achieved?

• <span><span><span class="f"><cite></cite> - <span class="gl">Cached</span></span></span></span>

• u can go to this site and read the introduction of this theory but before this, tell wat is ur education background?

• Well i m from IT side , possibly his medical research is beyond my understand but atleast u can summarized his research and how its different from other ways of  medical practices?

• It appears that this thread is a back door Ad

for another one of those " pseudo-doctors" trying to sell  their product whatever that maybe.

The behaviour of the proponent is merely indicative of him and his capacity  to withstand questions.

• thats gud question. actually his research says: human body is composed of three simple organs, heart, brain and liver. 3 kinds of tissues exists in body, muscular tissues whose origin is heart, endocrine system whose origin is liver and nervous system whose origin is brain. at one time. the organs like stomach, intestines, nose, ear etc are compound organs being composed of these three tissues. he said, in one particular disease, one of the 3 tissues will be stimulated, one is being in lithargic state and one is in sedate state. stimulated means direction of blood is flowing towards that direction, lithargic means blood is passing from the tissue and this tissue is behaving like a path for blood and sedate state means blood has passed from that tissue and now no more blood in coming towards it. the cure, according to this theory is to directionalze the blood towards that tissue which is in sedate state

• Serious Side-Effect of Organo:

You lose you mental capacity and turn very abusive. You will no longer be able to withstand criticism, no matter how mild and the smallest suggestion of it will make you go bonkers, spewing filth from your organos....

• Mr. **shimatoree
    **your reply shows ur approach as well. i m not here to sell any kind of product, i m a mathematician not a doctor, i have read this theory in detail and found it a master piece. i just want people to know abt this philosphy of treatement becouse this theory treats diseases by diet and simple herbs and results are very positive. there is no advertisement of any kind of medicine or anything, its just for humanity but people like u never understand

• Mr. nota is one more idiot

• pakiconsultant, no reply from ur side

• @imran18You had been informed of your conduct through proper channels. I will wait and see to it that you respect Forum COC.

Till than this thread that appears to be more as an advertisement campaign for a quack is closed.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.