Nato forces kill 30 in Pakistan

• Updated at: 31 PST,  Monday, September 27, 2010

KARACHI: Nato forces have killed 30 people inside Pakistan, Geo News reported Monday.

According

to Nato spokesman, Two Apachi helicopters took part in the operation.

They entered Pakistan in pursuit of extremist, he added.
    http://www.thenews.com.pk/latest-news/1881.htm

(This while Kiyani was having a threesome with Zardari and Gilani)

• @ NOTA

I am sorry but I am laughing at Kiyani having a threesome with Zardari and Gilani.

<div>another Sad day in Pakistani history. Mir Jaffar and Mir Sadiq's of today will have to answer for their crimes one day. </div>

• Who are the idiots that elevate these traitor generals to skies and still believe them to be heroes?
    The are sellable and know how to sell dearly.
    The entire command needs to be court martialed.

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

They should have 'immediettly' shot down those Apache helicopters as 'warning' to foreign forces.

• Haris Khan

They should have 'immediettly' shot down those Apache helicopters as 'warning' to foreign forces.

Who will shot down, The drones came into Pakistani Land by the will of Pak Army, Pak army is also involved in this Crime. Pak army is just showing loyalty to white lords, pak army think that white lord will save them from Judgment day.

• @ss
    "The drones came into Pakistani Land.."
    Actually they are based here -- thought that was clear by now.

ALL of this means, we need a bloody revolution to 'assert' or 're-assert' our!!! freedom!!!.

We need to put!!!! back!!!! Pak Army where it belongs, in the baracks, and their loyalty pledged to local!!! people, not foreign entities/countries/powers that give them money to do their dirty work for them.

I say bloody revolution, because people of Pakistan will not accept any other kind of revolution. Neither peaceful, nor intellectual, nor of any other kind. They want blood to be spilled.

..and that is how it will be, this time. INSHALLAH. That is exactly what I plan to give them.

..and if they don't even accept 'bloody' 'revolution', then may ALLAH ALMIGHTY do with them as HE pleases.

• Our Army was a slave institution serving their Brittish masters, now they have American masters.Mercenaries they were and shall remain so till they are destroyed by their own evil, Inshahallah!

• Haris Khan

bloody revolution

To what extent u will scarify  ur blood .

Nota

Actually they are based here -- thought that was clear by now.

White Lords!

Pakistan Army is the 'protector', the 'entity' that has been and still is 'proliferating' foreign agenda in this nation.

It is not politicians. Criminal, traitor, opportunist politicians are mere puppets in their hands, to act as they want. Criminal, traitor, opportunist politicians are 'employed' by Pak Army as 'front-men' to our nation, while they safely remain in power at the backend.

People in Pak Army are the 'actual' 'viceroy' of Foreign entities/Imperial/Colonial/Zionist/Unjust Jews to our nation/land.

If we don't expect Pak Army to defend us, then we need to struggle to end Pak Army, to re-gain our freedom, to rid every person of their rank, their designation in this Army, to constitute a new Army for this nation, one that is loyal to THIS! nation, to people! of this! nation. One who has people in it, who understand that their! duty is to die! to protect this land, and its people.

Either that or Pakistan can say goodbye to interests, well-being, freedom of 180 million of its citizens, in the coming times.

@super soldier: Before asking me this question, you need to 'have' 'credibility'. Do you have the 'credibility' to ask this question ?

I don't think so.

Btw, I plan to be the one 'leading' this revolution. Where do you think I will be ?

• @hariskhan

Revolutions arise when the sufferings of nations reach the boiling point, when people are alive and conscious of the situations and there is a will to change, when visionaries still can give them dreams, when leadership can be found among the people from low ranks. Sorry haris, your Pakistan lack all these ingrediences. Our stupid people are cattle and not thinking beings, slavery of hundreds of years have made them into pets and tamed beasts that may whine but shall never revolt.
    The things can change rapidly once you got some true and honest leader, who wants to route these evil forces and who believes in God instead of the Devil like our present Elite does.

• Haris Khan

U are working for Justice. Am i right and justice need no credibility.

Everyman can ask u this question, Take a example of Hazrat Umer Farooq (R.a). When a man from audience. asked him where did he get that cloth, He didn't asked him what was his credibility. He just answer and satisfied him,

Btw, I plan to be the one 'leading' this revolution. Where do you think I will be ?

Good plan may be soon u will awake from the dream!

• hariskhan,

I like your confidence. Please start at home and bring this revolution against your godless leaders of ANP.
    Shall I be waiting to see these pigs dangling by the trees, if yes how soon can you accomplish such an easy task?

@super soldier: You didn't understand my words.

You talk a lot my friend, but you 'understand' little. You need to 'improve' your;

(1) 'understanding' of English, language, grammer, etc etc
    (2) 'communication' skills

to 'communicate' with the people in the community, 'effectively'.

• Haris Khan

You didn't understand my words.

Good argument to run from the Facts!. U are warrior of Words not the warrior of Character and Bloody Revolution need warrior of Character, May be think in spare time u will find what i mean.

@Truthlover: Unfortunately, circumstances of people of this nation, of this herd, are getting worse with each passing month or year;

(1) There is little availability of justice

(2) Army of this nation is actively taking money from foreign countries/entities to kill its own people

(3) Govt.'s internal as well as foreign policies have forced 'local' and 'foreign' investors to run away from Pakistan with their money

(4) there are little or no business, job opportunities, unemployment is high, it is rising in cities

(5) 'production' cost for goods and services is going higher, rather than coming down with each passing year

(6) commodity prices 'threaten' to move up every now and then

To top it off;

(7) People running Govt. of Pakistan are not ready to cut down on their luxuries, the 'extra' expenditure

(8) People running Govt. are not ready to 'end' 'corruption', they want to expand their game of looting this nation

(9) there are little or no 'credible' 'services' by the Govt. for the masses

These are some of the symptoms of the coming times.

@super soldier: I have already told you, I'll be at the 'front' of this 'political' 'movement'.

What the heck is it that you want from me ? o_O

What the heck is it that you don't understand about that ?

..and yes, as 'leader' of this movement, if that's me, I do have the right to ask you to pledge your unshakable loyalty to me, if you want to have the credibility to question me. For Khaleefah were questioned, by those who supported him, when they did something that was in conflict with Islam. Not otherwise.

This bloody revolution, for the change of current political system, is as per Islam's standard, as some people 'claim' here.

I have my reservations on the subject.

@Truthlover: A leader can only lead when people want him to lead. That is what I'll do. I'll lead when people will want me to lead.

Otherwise, people can keep rotting in the current environment, for as long as they want. The choice is theirs'. It has always been their! choice.

I am a man who offers his services to the people. It is the people who have to make the choice if they want it or not.

• What the heck is it that you want from me ? o_O

What the heck is it that you don't understand about that ?

By This spirit sure if u lead that 'political movement'. Than sure that 'political movement' will take it's last breath under ur command.

This bloody revolution, for the change of current political system, is as per Islam's standard, as some people 'claim' here.

Some time u are in favour of  'peaceful revolution'. Now u change ur mind to bloody revolution why ?give reason?