Nato Strike - A Pressure Tactic

• Pressure is being mounted on Pakistan to “do more” against the Haqqani

terrorist network in North Waziristan, and the aerial strikes by the

North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) in the tribal agency over the

weekend and adjoining Kurram on Monday morning are perceived as part of

the pressure tactics.

Do you believe we might actually stare them in the eye this time?

• To  stare " them" in the face would require

a back bone
    character etc etc.

All of which are absent amongst the prsent scenario and it's controllers.

• our motto

Land is ours, people are yours!!!!!!!

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

This time, I want JI to take the sidelines. It hasn't done that in over 70 years.

I want them to stop their relief activities for some years. I want them to allow people of Pakistan to witness the harsh reality firsthand, for themselves. I want them to allow people of Pakistan to be mercilessly, indiscriminately slaughtered, so that when they'v had some good slaughtering at the hands of their loved west, I hope they'll come back to their senses.

• We did cut NATO supplies in 2008 didn't we?

• Haris,

How is JI's brouhaha helping in improving the situation? What difference would it make if they stop their relief activities?

I dearly hope and pray to ALLAH ALMIGHTY to show ALL of the 1800 lac of you the day, so all of you find out.

• HarisKhan,

what day?

The day Muslim intellectuals, brave Mujahideen, honest leaders, honest hard working people of this nation stop contributing to this nation.

JI is doing much much more than your miss-placed sarcasm in the word 'brouhaha'. If we don't advertise it, that doesn't mean this 1800 lac herd of fools has the 'credibility' or 'right' to criticize us for it.

• In that case ,

shame on you brother!

these 18 crore people  you are praying against are mostly poor who  are innocent and have nothing to do with what's going on in the war zone.

• I get you HarisKhan,

JI are the only 'human beings' left in this country called Pakistan.

Your JI was enjoying perks under Musharraf's government back in the ugly days. Don't give me this holier than thou attitude. You have a dirty past. And if you think you're doing this nation a favour by criticising the USA , you are mistaken.

• When i was growing up i used to look up at pur Military but no more, i feel a deep disgust with them, take so much of the budget and allow our country to be attacked everyday without let or hindrance.

@Natasha: ...the only 'human beings' ? Oh no, I don't claim that. Yes, I do claim they are one group of 'sane', 'reasonable', 'rational', 'educated', 'mature', 'far-sighted', people of 'vision' in this large herd of fools.

Why don't you assess the 1800 lac people and their 60+ years of history for me ? And tell me what you find out in this respect though ?

@Natasha: The people in this nation, this large 'herd of fools', deserve much! much! more than a 'seriously' 'thorough' mass scale slaughter.

Go among the 1800 lac of them. Do your own independent research and find out for yourself.

@Natasha: We have been calling them to Islam, to Islam's way of life, that they have been rejecting for over the course of the last 70+ years.

They'v consciously, knowingly sidelined their pledges with ALLAH ALMIGHTY for establishing Islam's Nizam in this nation, to live their lives as per Islam, to show the world an example of a life of betterment.

Yes, I'm not wrong when I say this large herd of fools deserves a 'seriously' 'thorough' mass scale slaughter.

They'll claim JI made 'mistakes' since its creation. But ask them what they! did to struggle to improve on these mistakes of JI in the last 70+ years ? I'm more than 100% sure, they won't have anything to answer you with.

They didn't want 'betterment'. They wanted to remain miserable. And that's what they have achieved in the last 60+ years.

• hariskhan

Can you please tell me why it clicks 'zombie' in our minds when we read 'jumatia'????

These same people, as well as their next generations are also now 'clowning' around to the tune that JI made 'mistakes'.

They are hiding the fact that they didn't want Islam in the first place. That they deliberately rejected it over and over again. ALL! of this collective. Not one man. Not one group of them. ALL! of them. Especially the educated, the so-called privileged of them.

..and they continue to do the same in the present, and there are little indications that they want to change from this line.

• Haris Khan

Hey I'm giving you a piece of bread, and if you don't elect me then I'm gonna bomb you!

Is this what you (JI) are (is) suggesting?

@dildar: You have a very small brain. Little or no intellectual capability. No vision, no fore-sight. No maturity. No thought. No thought process. Its worthless to waste time with you.

No, of-course JI doesn't mean that. Has JI ever done that in the last 70+ years ?

That quality can only be attributed with you the unreasonable, irrational, opportunist, unjust, criminal minded people, who see prosperity in abandoning your own culture, your own values, your own best standards, be it for one reason or the other.

You see prosperity in proliferating crime, injustice, in committing treason with yourself, your people and your nation, in throwing away, in-fact in 'selling' your 'respect' for yourself, your women, your people, your collective, your nation.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.