For Pakistan- A Solution.

• We will not wait to solve the problems today.

And we have to accept the fact that most of these problems are man made except the flood-( a natural calamity)- the results of which have been made much worse by the same men who are controlling the destiny of Pakistan.

You ask what will we do - well here are a few of the things that we shall do urgently. We will give an ultimatum to the Americans and others to leave the country within 48 hours.

Let us see what you have to say ?

• if you give ultimatum to Americans to leave,

will you also support giving ultimatum to Taliban as well as AlQ hiders to leave as well within 48 hours?

• You ask what will we do - well here are a few of the things that we shall do urgently. We will give an ultimatum to the Americans and others to leave the country within 48 hours.

That's too good to be true!!!!

Next Step: Recognize Afghanistan as an independent sovereign state, don't interfere, respect their sovereignty, and let them decide whatever they want.

• with in first 48 hours.. some of things to do

announce take back of huge taxes/levies/surcharges from petroleum and make an instant impact on cost of energy unit, making existing industry more productive

announce initiation of hydel or coal energy related project, start implementation, all feasibility reports are already available.

announce policy on agricultural land ownership

announce default on IMF/WB/ADP, detach currency from dollar, make independent economic policy

announce detachment from foreign war, close offices of foreign intelligence operatives..

• ultimatum to the Americans and others to leave the country within 48 hours.

Shimatoree, The Government and General Kiyani is not here to see ur message. They are enjoying the rags and riches of white Lords, So why they will prefer ur advice. suppose i give u 1000000 dollar every month. will u ask me to leave ur town. There is need of change of system so that only honest people take control.

BTW= to whom u are asking Government or People.Democracy mean a government by the people for the people. Mean the selected President have authority to represent the people. So our government is representing people, mean the American are here by the will of People in Democracy. H

نشاں يہي ہے زمانے ميں زندہ قوموں کا

کہ صبح و شام بدلتي ہيں ان کي تقديريں

کمال صدق و مروت ہے زندگي ان کي

معاف کرتي ہے فطرت بھي ان کي تقصيريں

• "Next Step: Recognize Afghanistan as an independent sovereign state, don't interfere, respect their sovereignty, and let them decide whatever they want. "

dildar, jihadi gang of GHQ will fight to the death to prevent freedom for afghans.

• Pakistan’s only solution lies in eliminating the element of religious fanaticism from its soil. Only if we start tackling our problems with more liberal and rational approach, we will find solutions to almost everything.

• that slogan above has no root in reality because it is secular elite that is in power and responsible for all corruption & bad governance, liberals are kings, if you don't believe me check out their pictures while they are spending public money in dance clubs of new york :)

• My solution: "Be good"

"Don't try to be different. Just be good. To be good is different enough." Arthur Freed

• ask arthru freed "what is good" ?

• Why not ask you, find arthru first

• i think he is dead :)

• To the author of the thread..

Will this 48 hrs ultimatum be given only to the US troops? What about the talibans and the taliban-supporting religious politican groups? Shouldnt they too be given some deadlines by now?