For Musharraf; this Bridge seems too far

• On Friday, first of October 2010, Pervez Musharraf could launch his new political party; All Pakistan Muslim League (APML). It was nice to watch him giving his party manifesto. This was a good presentation and seemed as once again those old days; known as golden days that this nation once saw under his dictatorial rules were rolling back. Dictator he may be but certainly he is counted as a sincere man. Let’s hope he proves to be an asset and once again brings a real light in the lives of people as he promises.

International as well as Pakistani freewheeling media also gave him a due coverage. But let us wait and see that how best Musharraf will pave his way and land in the political arena of Pakistan of today; where supposedly only democratically elected governments may survive and rule.

Possibly there are three stomping grounds or channels open for him:

1. Through democratic way in national elections; where supposedly he needs some 175 national assembly seats for his party to simply form a coalition government. He may get at the most only 6 or 7 seats. Hardly there is anyone who may be a candidate for his APML from the campaign group of his facebook fans; rather it is expected that some 70% of facebook fans will like to abstain the voting on the Election Day. So Pervez Musharraf may have no luck here.....

2. Next is his lateral entry or vertical landing in the country with the blessing of US that he may be directly landing in the power corridor of Islamabad, ridding the wings provided by his US friends? I think that season of growing dictatorial fruit trees and their flowers previously seen blooming in their courtyard, usually whip into the shape by proxies is since over. Anyhow; all the proxies especially the military general, they carry only one life on their account and he has spent his.....so there is no hope here too.

3. Next is the case that Pervez Musharraf joins the team of known GHQ man--- Pir Pagarro ‘s Muslim League where reportedly all other small ML parties, ML (Q) and possibly Imran khan of Tehrik e Insaf or JI are ganging up and Musharraf may also be asked to join them. Preparations are under way. It is likely that they may appoint him as their leader to head this coalition. In this exercise; he may strike his luck to avail a chance and secure himself a non executive presidential seat. Provided this loose end coalition remains intact and wins.

So there is a long way to go and probably this bridge seems too far----for Musharraf--- where he may find many hurdles on his way created by the present ruling elites --- seen training all their guns and arrows in his direction and threatening him to drag him to the altar of the courts to extinct him for his alleged follies that man also keeps on admitting.

But is there any reconciliatory NRO also available for the Maestro who earlier awarded to everyone and cleared their pathways to the seats of power that they are now relishing the most?

Patharoo aaj meray sar pay barastay kion ho

Kabhi main nay bhi tumhain apna Khudda rakha hai.

URL:http://www.adab-arz.co.uk/

• In order to pave the way in Pakistani political arena of today for the Maestro;--- a good media campaign is necessary to turn the tide of smearing campaigns and fogy aspersion found set against Musharraf.

Leaving all the old figures aside; some fiery natured, assertive and able figure from among the young generation must be assigned with the task of Parroting the APML party manifesto; who may face the media and the anchors squarely.

Latest reports are that he has decided to take on this job....himself

• author loves mushy the sister seller by remembering him "golden days that this nation once saw under his dictatorial rules"

golden days of NRO, golden days of citizen loot sale, golden days of giving up pakistan's sovereignty, golden days of appointing qadiyyanies at key positions-

• Golden days of saying that Pakistani women get raped in order to secure Canadian immigration, golden days of slaughtering people of the streets of Karachi on May 12th and illustrating the massacre to his popular support, golden days of turning Presidency and Prime Minister house into CHAKLAS wherein the most high and mighty would get intoxicated upon the tunes of tabla and harmonum, etc. etc.

• bhaio, IIRC, ye Aay Khokhar wohi sahab hain jo Zaid Hamid k barray staunch supporter they, aur shayad ab bhi hain... he used to post replies to ant-ZH comments on ZH's facebook discussions page. looking at his blog, it seems like he's a supporter of Qadianis, too, which is contrary to ZH's 'public' beliefs. WHO IS THIS GUY, anyway???

• I wonder what sort of people exist in our society and one of them is Khokher sahb here.

Let me ask him first,Why does he think Musharaf is a sincere man.If Bush's dog is sincere then every one else out there is sincere.Yes, Musharaf is a sincere American who sold pakistanis to them for dollars and his own power.

Can a sincere man be a coward?If he was sincere,why did he leave his country like zaradri,Benazir and Nawaz Sharif.

The only thing to Mr Khokher that makes Musharaf sincere is,he is Qadiani who enjoyed a lot during his tenure.

The way Sharif is sincere to few punjabis,Asfand to few pathan,Altaf to few mohajers,in the simliar manner Musharaf is sincere to Qadianis because this is how these so called sincere Pakistanis judge their respective leaders.

• Bhai Logo,

We all know that Musharraf is a known dictator but he is now all set to land in the political arena of Pakistan as a politician.

I saw him when he was launching his new party and some two days ago, I was there at Kensington Great Town hall when he was being interviewed which was arranged by Intelligence Squared IQ2 of London, the organization which arranges such event for world leaders.

I could visualize the situ and have tried to put up my analysis as how he can come into power? I have given three scenarios; where I see that 3) is the most appropriate by which he may come up--- once again atop.

Mr. Khokar; the humble soul is not the issue of the day--- Musharraf is the issue. Please train you guns him .

Please Leave Khokar aside and if you can come up only; to thwart his planned advances and with logic and reasoning.

Otherwise this all else may be counted as a useless rhetoric.

We do know that; on announcing his retirement; the man was given a great send off and there is no Charge sheet what so ever; framed against him produced in any courts of law.

I did write him sincere; but please compare him with others. All others have corruption charges and cases in courts—he has none.

And strange enough; this government is carrying forward all his policies in ditto; why they cannot change it. He was wrong by allowing American to carry out drone attacks; if this government is potent enough; why they can’t simply stop it. Do they care the loss of lives and property; NO

Other day 3 sorties of heli attacked military posts and killed civilian as well as military personals. Drone may be releasing their bombs from a height but heli attacks were at very low level; why they could not be engaged and taken down?

But I only know; that some scores of fuel tankers ---the property of poor Pakistanis were burnt to ashes. What is this nonsense?

[ Jolahey dian mushkarian; maan bhain nall.]

And;

Ironically Dr Aafia siddiqui was charged with her indulgence in Terrorism activities as Ms Siddiqui was married to Ali Abd al-Aziz Ali, known as Ammar alBaluchi, a nephew of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and a cousin of Ramzi Yousef, who was convicted of the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Centre in New York.

The US alleged that Ms Siddiqui has links to at least two of the 14 high-level al-Qaeda suspects who were moved to Guantanamo in September 2006. American prosecutors said that Ms Siddiqui opened a post office box in Maryland for Majid Khan, a former Baltimore resident now being held at the US detention centre in Guantanamo Bay.

She was apprehended at Karachi for frequenting her visits to and fro America. He may be sister of everybody of us here but why she must indulge in such unwarranted activities? If she is caught and punished; please don’t get upset; Aisey tou hoona he tha.

Reportedly under the pressure from Pakistani public and prevalent anti- US perception in the country, Pakistani government spent some 20 million dollars to defend her case but this money is wasted that pleading of her case in the court failed miserably.

Outh naan sakkan tay; mil mil marran

Regards

• Kindly ignore above. Following is the refined copy.

• Bhai Logo,

We all know that Musharraf is a known dictator who remained in power for 9 long years--- but he is again seen all set to land in the political arena of Pakistan and now as a politician.

I did see him when he was launching his new political party and some two days ago, I was there at Kensington Town Great hall when he was being interviewed by Intelligence Squared IQ2 of London, the organization which arranges such event for world leaders. ‘Pakistani Spectator blog had asked me to represent them.

I could visualize the situ and have tried to put up my analysis as how he could come into power? I have given three scenarios; where I see that 3) is the most appropriate by which he may come up--- atop once again.

Please do mind that Mr. Khokar; the humble soul is not the issue of the day--- Musharraf is the issue. So please train you guns on him.

Please Leave Khokar aside and if you can come up with idea to thwart his planned advances then please do come with logic and reasoning.

Otherwise all else may be counted as a useless rhetoric.

We do know that; on announcing his retirement; Musharraf was given a great send off and supposedly, there is no Charge sheet what so ever; framed against him or is put up in any courts of law.

I did write him sincere; but please compare him with others. All others have corruption charges and cases of even treason in courts—he has none.

And strange enough; this government is carrying forward all his policies in ditto; why they cannot change it. He was wrong by allowing American to carry out drone attacks; if this government is potent enough; why they can’t simply stop it. Do they care the loss of lives and property; it is a big NO.

Other day 3 sorties of heli attacked our military posts and killed civilian as well as military personals. Drone may be releasing their precision bombs from a very high altitude and out of reach of small arms fire but heli attacks were at very low level; why they could not be engaged and taken down?

But what I know is; that some scores of fuel tankers ---the property of

poor Pakistanis were burnt to ashes. What is this nonsense?

[ Jolahey dian mushkarian; maan bhain nall.]

And;

Ironically Dr Aafia siddiqui a US citizen was charged with her indulgence in Terrorism activities, as Ms Siddiqui was married to Ali Abd al-Aziz Ali, known as Ammar alBaluchi, a nephew of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and a cousin of Ramzi Yousef, who was convicted of the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Centre in New York.

The US alleged that Ms Siddiqui has links to at least two of the 14 high-level al-Qaeda suspects who were moved to Guantanamo in September 2006. American prosecutors say that Ms Siddiqui opened a post office box in Maryland for Majid Khan, a former Baltimore resident now being held at the US detention centre in Guantanamo Bay.

She was apprehended at Karachi for frequenting her visits to and fro America. She may be the sister of everybody of us here but why she must indulge in such unwarranted activities? If she is caught and punished; please don’t get upset; Aisey tou hoona he tha.

Reportedly under the pressure from Pakistani public and prevalent anti- US perception in the country, Pakistani government spent some 20 million dollars to defend her case but this money is wasted that pleading of her case in the court failed miserably.

Outh naan sakkan tay; mil mil marran

Regards

• @Khokher

Your answer tells me few things;

1-If a Pakistani is alleged of having links with militants he must be punished by Americans.

Is Pakistan a country?American courts are there to punish bloody Americans who are killing Muslims every now and then.But they on contrary punish Pakistanis that too educated one.

It clearly tells you want Americans to punish Pakistanis.

Are you Amerincan like your leader?

2--If Afia was a terrorist,why Americans kept lying for four years that there is no one with name Afia in Ameican's custody.

3-Like your leader,you too are here for serving US and woriking on their agenda.

And you are suggesting us that American should punish the Pakistanis as they are our masters.

4-How can you say Musharaf is not a corrupt man?A corrupt person like Zaradri would never make a corruption case against an other corrupt person.

Who was behind Stock exchange scam?

Who was behind suger scam?

And the list goes on.

He was a corrupt person who made money along with his friends and looted it with both hands.

If you had ever studied Islam,then you must be familiar with the fact there is no concept of lesser evil in Islam.

Little knowledge is always misleading.

You have got to stop looking at things with Qadiani's prism.Please start looking at things with Pakistan's prism.