Drone attacks don’t bother me-Zardari - Zardari

• From The News (http://www.thenews.com.pk/latest-news/1752.htm) which quotes War of Obama,a book by US journalist,Bob Woodward:

"deaths inflicted by drone attacks may bother you Americans but not me"

source: http://kadnan.com/blog/2010/09/25/drone-attacks-dont-bother-me-zardari/

• Surprise Surprise...

• @aftab

what surprise??? if our rulers can sell our sisters to the U.S., then you should expect this, too!

to be honest, i'm not surprised at all! see below an excerpt from the infamous "Defending the Arsenal" by Seymour Hersh:

Zardari’s view of the Swat offensive was striking, given that many Pakistanis had been angered by the excessive use of force and the ensuing refugee crisis. The lives of about two million people were torn apart, and, during a summer in which temperatures soared to a hundred and twenty degrees, hundreds of thousands of civilians were crowded into government-run tent cities...

Zardari did not dispute that there were difficulties in the refugee camps—the heat, the lack of facilities. But he insisted that the fault lay with the civilians, who, he said, had been far too tolerant of the Taliban. The suffering could serve a useful purpose: **after a summer in the tents, the citizens of Swat might have learned a lesson and would not “let the Taliban back into their cities.”

• @ change_is_close

I think you have misinterpreted my words, i was being sarcastic.

• Y shall bother!!!!.. We r sellers of brothers, sisters, mothers etc etc for money... To safeguard millions of dollars in western world, this is the best policy...

We shall appreciate Zardari dont have insaniat what to talk about morality........

• @aftab

apologies, brother.

• This is a leader of the most popular political party in Pakistan, shame on all PPP supporters. They can play politics all they like but Pakistanis must know the real face of these politicians before casting vote.

I think owness is on the media to expose this and show the real face of this plague called Zardari.

How can Rehman Malk, Babar Hewan and Qamar kakra go on TV shows and repeat anti-American rhetoric when their so called Qaid's real thoughts on drone attacks are so ridiculus.

What would Bhutto do if he were alive today? The man who choose sacrifice his life rather than bowing down to an American puppet Zia.

• The Washington Post has reported that PPP Co-Chairman Asif Ali Zardari, an infamous CIA Actor, illegally authorized the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to unlawfully murder thousands of innocent Pakistani citizens in Pakistan with American military/CIA drone-bombs.

The Washington Post news report of 23 September 2010, headlined "CIA Drones Killed U.S. Citizens in Pakistan, Book Says", states:

[American] CIA drones killed "many Westerners, including some U.S. passport holders" in Pakistan's tribal area during the George W. Bush administration, the new book by Bob Woodward says. Woodward, a longtime Washington Post journalist, writes in "Obama's Wars" that then-CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden disclosed the killings to Pakistani [PPP] president Asif Ali Zardari during a meeting in New York on Nov. 12, 2008. Hayden was succeeded by Leon J. Panetta in 2009.

Hayden and his deputy, Stephen Kappes, had gone to meet with Zardari, elected only two months earlier, to gauge his reaction to

the [US] drone strikes, which were generating widespread protests in Pakistan. According to Woodward's account of the meeting, Zardari said: "Kill the seniors. Collateral damage worries you Americans. It does not worry me." Hayden had told Zardari that "many Westerners, including some U.S. passport holders, had been killed five days earlier on the Kam Sham training camp in the tribal area of North Warziristan," Woodward writes. "But the CIA would not reveal the particulars due to the implications under American law."

"A top secret CIA map detailing the attacks had been given to the Pakistanis," Woodward continues. "Missing from it was the alarming fact about the American deaths … The CIA was not going to elaborate."

On Friday the [US] Justice Department faces a deadline to respond to a suit by two [American] human rights groups [American Civil

Liberties Union (ACLU) and Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR)] challenging the Obama administration's 'right' to kill U.S. citizen Anwar al-Awlaki, a [Muslim-Arab-American] based in Yemen.

Pakistan Army's Lt. General (R) Zakir Ali Zaidi recently told the PressTV.com of Iran that American military/CIA drone-missile attacks

on innocent Pakistanis have illegally violated Pakistan's sovereignty/integrity and the United Nations international laws. "Our

[Pakistani] people do not like the presence of the United States in our country and they do not like these drone attacks. Our [Pakistani] civilian population is being annihilated totally in those [Khyber and FATA] areas", [General] Zaidi said, adding that the United Nations (UN) has failed to take action against the killings, because 'the UN is an arm of the US'."

America's Human Rights Justice Forum (HRJF.net) has strongly demanded that Pakistan Army Chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, Pakistan Air Force (PAF) head Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman, Pakistan Navy Chief Admiral Noman Bashir, JCSC Chairman General Tariq Majid, ISI Chief Lt. General Ahmad Shuja Pasha and MIP Chief Major General Naushad Ahmed Kayani must immediately resign now, because they have deliberately failed to stop US military/CIA drone-bomb attacks on Pakistan.

The Fairfax, Virginia-based HRJF has also vigorously urged Pakistan Army's patriotic officers, judges/justices, prosecutors, police

forces, lawyers, journalists, millions of nationalist Pakistanis, InterPol, ICC and the United Nations to bring PPP Co-Chairman Asif

Ali Zardari, PPP PM Yousuf Raza Gilani, PML-Q/MQM ex-president Pervez Musharraf and PML-Q ex-PM Shaukat Aziz to legal justice now, because Zardari, Gilani, Musharraf and Aziz – the four notorious corrupt criminals/traitors – intentionally failed to stop American

military/CIA drone-bomb attacks on Pakistan; they unlawfully allowed US drone-missile strikes on Pakistani citizens; and they also

illegally murdered thousands of innocent Pakistani civilians with US drone bombs.

• @zohaiba

What would Bhutto do if he were alive today? The man who choose sacrifice his life rather than bowing down to an American puppet Zia.

Roger that too! whoa!

• @haroon

Thanks for the WP piece. I just want to highlight this bit:

Zardari said: "Kill the seniors. Collateral damage worries you Americans. It does not worry me."

The title of this thread is NOT accurate. Certainly drone deaths of alleged 'militants' don't worry Zardari. What Zardari said is much worse than what the title implies. Zardari said even the deaths of ordinary, known innocent Pakistanis does not bother him.

• puppet zardari is worsen than musharaf

• Dear president, we would like you to come between us without your gunmen. We will shower our true love from depth of our hearts on you, and will take you to your home on our hands. We will make you live forever (in our hearts).