Mush insults national hero in his speech.....this time Dr Qadeer Khan

• Mush in his next speech insults another national hero Dr AQ Khan (again). In his speech in Berlin he said 'Mr. Khan is a characterless man'. This is few days after passing insulting personal remarks on twice elecetd PM of Pakistan.

He also accused "international community of courting India for strategic deals, while treating Pakistan as a rogue state".....................btw Pakistan and India were treated equally by international community before Mush took over. Thanks to Mush we are now treated as rogue state?

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

This dispute should be resolved, once and for all, in the court of law of this nation, as per standards of justice of Islam.

ALL talk 'idle speculation', this talk in our society over this trivial subject is non-productive, it is worthless.

• also don't miss his another 'bold' statement:

making too many enemies, not a good politician :)

@Salam: Kashmir is;

(1) unfinished business between India and Pakistan, according to plan of 'separation' of Indian subcontinent in 1947

(2) 'disputed' territory between Pakistan and India

That means anyone from Pakistan has the legal right to do whatever we want in order to acquire it.

India hasn't given people in Indian held Kashmir the right of self determination. There is no blame on Mr. Musharraf even if he or Pakistan Army trained people to fight in Indian held Kashmir. None of it is illegal under any local or international law, also as per UN resolutions.

• mr. khan

i don't think you realize the implication of that 'bold statement'

@Salam: On the contrary, I understand perfectly.

If majority of people of this world want to be irrational or unjust, nothing can stop them from being irrational or unjust, not even hiding our 'legal' 'right' to do what we need to do in the context of Kashmir.

• He understands perfectly. This is the reason he is so perfect to derail any topic and divert it to his own fantasies.

• i think he just wants to stay in the news, otherwise, no wise Pakistani politician would make such a statement about Dr. Khan, even if he believed so.

@Kalmago: I get the feeling you agree with that which Mr. Musharraf did in context of Kashmir, during his rule ?

Are you satisfied with the output ?

We/Muslims are living in a fantasy land thinking the west will accept us as Muslims. No they won't. Its not just Jihad that they want you to stop. In-fact they won't stop untill you become exactly like them. We get this lesson from Islam's scriptures, and we have seen more than enough example of it in real life.

So, what's your point ? Are you trying to hide the fact that we Muslims do Jihad to live another day ? Are you trying to say, your 'scared' of death ?

P.S. The truth will surface sooner or later. It can't be hidden for long. And no one in this entire world can run away from truth, no matter what they do.

• Bahut khoob. Feeling ki baat choro. Aap apni aadat key mutabaq karhao main apni lucchi chorey jao bus yahi sahi hai. Doosron ki aap ko parwah kub say honey lagi?

• Hum musharraf our us jaison key sar per sou jootey martey hain.

• When thugs define morality this would happen...

What a statement from a characterless Mush... Dr Qadeer has given something big to this nation but what about Mush...a ultimate gift of Zardari on his disgraceful departure...

• May be for mush character is womanizing, drinking and selling own nationals to Americans...

If this is a criteria then definately Dr A Q Khan is a characterless man:)))

• Wasn't he talking about the possibility of a coup only a few days back? What's with this man. He doesnt sound normal to me.

• From what I've been able to gather about P. Musharraf, he hasn't the least intention of coming back to Pakistan. All this hullabaloo is so he can make as many enemies as possible and then, using that as a pretext, he'll be able to apply for political asylum in GB in high hopes of being granted it as well.

• The more he speaks, the more we see the true face of this imbecile man.Like @change said he just wants to stay in the spotlight of international media by giving outrageous and idiotic statements one after the another,he is just telling them what their ears want to hear..speaks volumes about where his loyalties lie

• "What's with this man. He doesnt sound normal to me"

No he is always 'normal' on the 'day' depending what he had as a drink that day!

• At the risk of sounding like a heretic-

Musharraf has the freedom of speech in England.

He can say what he wants to say.

We do not know what his motives are- we can only guess.

If he is giving these speeches- well let him do that.

If he is lying- what else is new. Zaradri and Nawaz Shareef do it all the time too.

If he is doing it to get assylum- well do you blame him ? what would YOU do if you were in his situation.

My own view is that his speeches are directed towards a very simple goal-

to get invited by as many organizations as possible to speak for 100,000 pounds per speech.

Let us not forget that a lot of people go to his speeches for entertainment and enjoyment just like people watch AZIZI in Hasbe Haal.

• And Musharraf is laughing all the way to the BANK with the money.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.