NA 167 - Vihari-I

• administrators

• Only if PML-N brings Nazir Arain in, PML-N can take this seat.

Otherwise, PPP/Q's Nazir Jutt is going to win.

Shahid Mehdi/ Sajid Mehdi cannot win this seat for PML-N at all.

• Blunder by pml-n of refusing ticket to nazir jutt's nephew in by-election. Nazir jutt even met the shareefs and applied for ticket but was blocked by tehmina daultana.

• According to PML-N strict policy, PML-N wouldn't have given ticket to a fake degree holder, anyway.

Like Faiz Taman ( NA-61 ), Javed Hasnain Shah ( NA-68 ) and Pervaiz Khan ( NA-55 ) were denied tickets by PML-N for bye-elections.

Later, Faiz Taman ( fake degree holder ) was accepted by PTI ( what a shame ).

Anyway, Nazir Jutt is very popular in the constituency. He can only be defeated by Nazir Arain if he gets PML-N ticket.

• Didn't PMLN already gave a ticket to a fake degree holder who contested against Gilanis brother in bye election?

• eers99

"

ccording to PML-N strict policy, PML-N wouldn't have given ticket to a fake degree holder, anyway

"

Come on bahi jee. Waht policy u speak of ? There was also a policy about mush remanents ?

Did NS show any shame while doing a press conference on accepting Marvi Memon ?

• @ sharif Aadmi what I believe is that PML-N wouldn't have given ticket to any candidate, had they known those candidates had fake degree like Faiz Taman, etc.

I don't know much about Naghma Mushtaq's case.

But former MNA Faiz Taman was accepted by PTI ( even after fake degrees) .

NS doesn't talk about bringing change. He says that he has already brought change through motorways, airports, seaports, fibre optic .etc.

Still, I find a lot of flaws in PML-N policies.

IK talks about change but with Sheikh Rasheed, he'll bring change ???

IK needs political maturity. You can't boycott elections on mere pretext of bogus votes

• eers99

I m not speaking of Naghma mushtat . I was speaking of Marvi Memon who was a liutenant of Mushraf and was employed at ISPR as well.

• sharif Aadmi

As I said, I find several flaws in PML-N policies and PML-N shouldn't have accepted her.

But it's IK who talks about change, not NS.

( This discussion is only good on websites. Once you go to constituencies and ask for vote, people don't care about these things ).

Please don't rely on talk shows for constituency politics. Local politics is way different.

Like Jamshed Dasti wouldn't have won with massive govt. support, but anchors in Islamabad like Kashif Abbasi and Javed Chaudhary say that he won by service to his constituents ( which is totally illogical )

• eers99

"

But it's IK who talks about change, not NS.

"

Right , but NS and SS also preach of principled stance and good governence. Don't they ?

"s I said, I find several flaws in PML-N policies and PML-N shouldn't have accepted her.

"

Totally agreed. We shouldn't be blind followers.

Bahi , unfortunately , sitting abroad i don't have much resources for constitunecy politics apart from media but let me tell u that i have been observing the pakistani politics since 88 and have spent a lot of time. Now a days every information available on internet , it was not the case in those days and still remember compiling all the resutls by hand myself.

Anyhow , i m pretty outdated and this post Mar 9 , 2007 generation is more vocal and energetic than myself and people of my age.

• we're totally going off-topic here.

Anyway, thanks for your input

• eers they have listened to you, check news about burewala.

• thanks zulfi