Is there a revolution cooking in America too?

• Lately, I have been reading unusual comments by Americans under the Middle East news. The following has been copied from a Yahoo thread under the Yahoo news about the possible departure of Egyptian President Husni Mubarak. Do such comments show a shift in the American Public sentiment?

News link:

BY servehim65

Omar Suleiman works in concert with the CIA, he is the ally and candidate representing the ZIONIST TERROR STATE, and is responsible for torture and mistreatment of his own people, as well as those rendered by the CIA.

I hope that the Egyptians are not going to fall from the frying pan into the proverbial fire. America needs to have revolution of their own and settle for nothing less than the crucifixtion of Bernanke, Geithner, and the treasonous members of government that have helped them rape this nation.

Bye taaamichael01 9 minutes ago

Vickeys.......I don't agree with the way you believe, but since my family has been here since the 1700s I think it is you that should leave.

How ridiculous. And if you believe in freedom, how is it you let your government support dictators all across the mideast in support of those Nazi Jews ???

I support an American "regime change" and get rid out or elites that have raped our American Treasury.

Most everyone knows by now that the US media and the financial system including the Federal Reserve is controlled by the Jews.

What about the US government? Well, here are the Jews in the Obama Cabinet, (there's many more):

The Obama Cabinet

Rahm Emanuel: Former Chief of Staff to the President

Ronald Klain: Former Chief of Staff to the Vice President

David Axelrod: Former Senior Advisor to the President

Nita Lowey (D-NY), Chairwoman of the Appropriations State and Foreign Operations (SFOPS) Appropriations Subcommittee

Douglas Shulman: IRS Commissioner

Steven Rattner: Treasury Advisor For Auto Sector

Robert Rubin: Economic Advisor to the President

Alan Blinder: Economic Advisor to the President

Jason Furman: Director Of Economic Policy

Jon Leibowitz: Chairman Of FTC

Jared Bernstein – Chief Economist and Economic Policy Adviser to the Vice President.

Lee Feinstein (2009- ) Foreign Policy Advisor

Gary Gensler (2009- ) Chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission

Elena Kagan (2009- ) Solicitor General of the United States

Jack Lew (2009- ) Deputy Secretary of State

Eric Lynn (2009- ) Middle East Policy Advisor

Peter Orszag (2009- ) Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

Dennis Ross (2009- ) Special Advisor for the Gulf and Southwest Asia to the Secretary of

Mara Rudman (2009- ) Foreign Policy Advisor

Mary Schapiro (2009- ) Chair of the Securities and Exchange Commission

Dan Shapiro (2009- ) Head of Middle East desk at the National Security Council

James B. Steinberg (2009- ) and Jacob Lew – Deputy Secretaries of State

Lawrence Summers (2009- ) Director National Economic Council (real name: Samuelson)

Mona Sutphen (2009- ) Deputy White House Chief of Staff

Eric Lander AND Harold E. Varmus – Co-Chairs of the President’s Council of Advisers on Science/Technology.

Penny Pritzker – Obama’s National Finance Chair during the election cycle;

Robert Reich – Economic adviser to Obama-Biden.

Nora Volkow — Director, National Institute of Drug Abuse.

Richard Hass — President of the CFR and Obama’s ambassador at large.

Jon Leibowitz — Chairman, Federal Trade Commission.

Alan Bersin — Special Representive for Border Affairs.

Susan Sher — Chief of Staff for Michelle Obama.

Economic Czar – Larry Summers (real name: Samuelson)

Regulatory Czar – Cass Sunstein

Pay Czar – Kenneth Feinberg

Medical Czar – Ezekiel Emanuel

Guantanamo/Military Jails Czar – Daniel Fried

Ever wonder why our government supports the apartheid state of Nazi Israel and their attempts to annihilate what's left of their half-brother's family and steal even more of their land ??? Israel has nuclear weapons, refuses to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, and attacks more of it's neighbors than any other mideast nation. And Americans donate more tax dollars to those blood thirsty Jews than any other nation.

Here is why.

Ever wonder why our government donated over a trillion dollars to those "failed" Jewish banks on Wall Street that created worthless derivates...

......and sold them to America's retirement and pension funds knowing they were worthless all along ???

Here's the reason.

• Revolution in USA? Anyone suggesting that must be just kidding. Americans are the most pitiable creatures on face of Earth. They are deceived by their leaders and yet know it not. They are enslaved by a tiny but cunning minority and yet believe that they are the champions of freedoms. They have been fooled by materialism and consumer mentality and therefore spend their lives chasing hollow dreams that leave them more poor than they were before. Americans are devoid of all understanding and that's achieved by modern manipulative tools alongwith fear and intimidation. I can go on describing the most unfortunate nation but what's the use. This nation is doomed and shall be no more within our lifetimes. Wrath of God shall destroy this Devilish country and the entire World shall grief for them, all those who love American illusion.

In Devil they trust even though on their money bills it's written differently.

This country is sowing pain and suffering everywhere and shall find the retribution in not so distant future. I don't consider the common American as Evil but they are responsible for the Evil of their nation as they sustain the Evil system by not revolting.

They are simply blind and deaf.

They slumber and deny the truth and therefore have to be consequent.

America has no future, if they revolt or not is not relevent anylonger.

• I fear, Truthlover has spoken the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

But US is just one part of the West. Let's take Europe now in a very similar situation to the one Big Brother is going through. There may be a riot here and a riot there. But they, too, will not manage any kind of revolution, alas. They have all been blinded by their own perception of themselves as the rulers of the world. And the Welfare State has taken any form of serious protest wholly out of their vision of the world.

• Here is clip about the general knowledge of great americans...

• صرف ہماری خواہش ہے اور کچھ بھی نہیں -

• I came across this post, and I'm not quite sure exactly how. I am the 'servehim65' that posted that. I read the responses. You speak of revolution. Revolt against what? Revolt against reality TV? Revolt against which fast food chain they fill their bellies with? I live in America and I agree with the pitiable, but I look at the rest of the world and it is par for the course. America is like a log cabin and the termites are the global central banking industry, their political public relations team in the form of the governments of EVERY nation, and the mercenary forces that enforce this insanity. What we see is a vicious, hostile takeover of an entire planet. The characteristics of a healthy economy are not out of reach. They are kept out of sight. Death creates the chaos they need. Terrorism isn't a single act of violence. Terrorism is the strategic and calculated attack. People aren't smart enough to figure out the basic principles of economic health. If they wanted to be healthy they would make it so. Religion, regardless of the deity, is the 'accepted morality' of a group of people. Those people are the instruments of a state. The state is supposed to be the totality of the whole, but it never is. Show me men that want freedom. REAL freedom. Those men are the leaders the world needs. These men sell you slavery, and you buy it.

• Appreciate the insights servehim bhai.

But in todays day and age a revolution cooks on media. Airtime is the name of the game. If the media blacks a Ron Paul out, it shows the people incharge are well aware what media can do.

Would like ur comments

• Thank you, tsunami. I wonder if it is possible for the world to see the causes of these revolutions we see. I don't believe the media, as a single entity, is capable of capturing it. In America the media tells us that the 'Egyptian protests' were meant to bring 'democracy', and people believe that. They don't lead with the story that the private interests of the 'revolution' weren't about democracy or freedom, but imposing another burdensome debt from the International Monetary Fund. What the IMF has done to Egypt is what the Federal Reserve does to America every time we 'raise the debt ceiling'.

As much as the media tried to make Ron Paul look like a positive alternative you still have the corruption of the entire system. Can Ron Paul restructure our entire government? NO. He would have went the way of all economically unpopular politicians and met with an untimely 'accident'.

What we see is the emergence of a identifiable global interest being unfolded which has a strategic purpose. Whether or not your choose to acknowledge the existence of it or the scope of it, is irrelevant. It continues to do so and increase in power and influence. It doesn't fit into any one political theory. It exists as manifestations of numerous theories simultaneously. It doesn't have a name right now, but its consequences will make it the most brutal in all human history.

I hope this answers your questions. I am a person that sees all human history as a classroom from which we learn to exist....or perish. The choice is ours. We must take hold of the steering wheel if we are ever to get the vehicle moving in the right direction. Allowing someone else to drive makes us passengers, and there are no free rides. It costs us something. Peace to you.

• Truth Lover Sahab is right. A small minority is monitoring the whole of the US politics. The Americans themselves are pitiable people.

• We must take hold of the steering wheel if we are ever to get the vehicle moving in the right direction. Allowing someone else to drive makes us passengers, and there are no free rides. It costs us something.

Rightly put Sir. Thanks again.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.