Why only Muslim leaders die violent, un-natural and humiliating death??

• Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had given an analogy of the Ummah, Nu'man b. Bashir reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: ?The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow-feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever.? [Sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6258]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) is saying, if your finger is injured or your foot is injured, any part of the body is injured and you feel that pain, you cannot sleep! That is the description the Prophet (peace be upon him) gave of the Ummah. (May Allah forgive me if I quoted any word incorrect erroneously)

In this perspective I feel pain for the death of any muslim whoever he may be a criminal or innocent.

My question is why only muslim leaders die so humiliating and un-natural death I can give a short list from recent history.

1. Anwar us Saddat

2. Liaqat Ali Khan

3. Yasir Arafat

4. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto

5. Ziaul Haq

6. Saddam Hussain

7. Qaddafi now.

There are several other whom I may not mention here.

Why not President of North Korea, or anyother non muslim dictator and tyrrant ruler. There may be one or two examples but not so many like muslims.

Our youth think that they are killed because they have been cruel to their subjects. No Sir.

They were killed because they were muslims at first place and the other reason is they refused to comply with the designs of West and they were creating hurdles for West.

Your comments please. (Please try to be rational not emotional in your comments) Thanks.

• The deaths of the Muslim Heads of the State are mostly the outcome of the conspiracies hatched by CIA or the other intelligence agencies. They like to scare the other State Heads of the Muslim countries by doing inhuman behaviour with the ex-leaders.

There were some Muslim leaders like Eddi Amin were toppled and then put as refugees in miserable conditions. Eddi Amin lived in miserable conditions in Saudi Arabia as a refugee. He was paid insufficient amount of money just for his survival.

• There are many non-Muslim leaders who died violent deaths:

1. Hitler

2. Mussolini

3. Ceausescu of Romania

4. J F Kennedy

5. Yitzhak Rabin of Israel

6. Indira Gandhi

7. Rajiv Gandhi

8. Olaf Palme

9. King Birendra of Nepal

10. President Park Chung of South Korea

I can go on and on .......

The premise that the killing of Muslim leaders is some sort of conspiracy against Muslims, may be true in individual cases, but is not a fact in all such deaths.

In case of Arab dictators in recent days, their violent overthrow is a result of tyranny and dictatorship that they subjected their country men to. People like Saddam, Qaddafi and Husni Mubarak were tyrants who crushed all opposition to their rule and their regimes were totally un-Islamic. It is human nature to hate strict dictatorships. These dictators ruled by the power of gun and as a result ultimately suffered violent ends themselves.

This is why democracy is the preferred system of governance as it gives an outlet to people to express their views and decide their own destiny.

• Adonis;

Brilliant reasoning, you make good sense. I concur with your view.

The only thing I would like to add is; not all that ails muslims today is a result of some kind of battle between good and evil or East and West or Islam and secularism/materialism OR due to the inability of muslims to follow the true version of the faith.

To my mind it is simply because we allow the Saddams, the Mubareks, the Ghaddafis, and the Salehs (the list goes on and on) to impose tyranny on the general population.

Democracy can be a cure or a curse, it all depends on how we implement it; however, democracy is, as you said, preferable to all other systems.

No more burying our heads in sand and absolving ourselves for our responsibilities to create a just, meritocratic and tolerant Pakistan.

• They do not want to share the power with other countrymen. They stick with powerusing elfy Gum.

He used pretty young girls for his service in the life, the same was his son , who is also dead.

• @SN

"No more burying your heads in sand and absolving ourselves for our responsibilities to create just, meritocratic and tolerant societies."

I second this statement. No more corrupt the core rulers and no more nepotism!

• @ stingingnettle

Amen to that.

• The one that you are pointing to in recent past, actually dug his own grave. No one else to blame. He should have quit earlier to save many important lives and property of his country.

• it is funny to see ziaulhaq and bhutto's name together in that list of muslim rulers dying a humiliating and unnatural death.

it was ziaulhaq who killed bhutto....

and then he died in a humiliating way, in a way that even his body parts couldnt be recollected completely, or at all.

jaisi kerni waisi bharni. this is the system of God....

what was humiliating about it????? he got what he did!

• The soldiers who die in battle and are blown to smithereens by enemy fires in a way that even their body parts can not be collected are called martyrs.

All body parts of most people who are killed in bomb blasts or plane crashes can never be collected. Still they are revered as heroes.

So it is pretty churlish and ridiculous to hypothesize that some one died a humiliating death if one is under the impression that all their body parts were not recovered.

• @Shaagird

The fact that body parts where spread all over the place is not a deciding factor on whether a person is shaheed or not. There is no wisdom in this claim.

What was the lesson then? Zia supported the American agenda and hence got ZAB killed and the same Americans killed Zia when he could not be a part of their plan.

The lesson is NEVER to work on a foreign agenda. Focus on Pakistani interests just like other countries keep focus on their own interests.

• Qaddhafi or Mobarak and others of the like.

they weren't Muslim leaders, they weren't even leaders.

because both these terms have a positive air to them.

Call them 'heads of state whose religion was Islam'

• My question is why only muslim leaders die so humiliating and un-natural death I can give a short list from recent history.

1. Anwar us Saddat

2. Liaqat Ali Khan

3. Yasir Arafat

4. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto

5. Ziaul Haq

6. Saddam Hussain

7. Qaddafi

8. King Faisal.

9. Mujib-urRahman

10.Zia-ur-Rehamn (Bangladesh)

11.First President of Iran after revolution.

12.2nd President of Iran after revolution

• M.Akram

Your write;

"My question is why only muslim leaders die so humiliating and un-natural death I can give a short list from recent history."

Most of the deaths you have listed are assassinations and are NOT humiliating deaths. Even Ghaddafi didn't die a humiliating death since, I presume, he died in action, in some kind of a confused firefight.

Perhaps Saddam's death was humiliating. Mussolini definitely humiliating. The ex Afghan president Mohammad Najibullah (1986 -1992)that was definitely humiliating.

But people like Sadat and Liaqat Ali Khan and the likes do not belong in your list of 'humiliating' ends.

• M.Akram

History forgets those who forget history--

• @scandinavian

i think u wrongly addressed your last post to me

it should have been addressed to Adonic

i agree with what you said!

• There are many non-Muslim leaders who died violent deaths:

1. Hitler

2. Mussolini

3. Ceausescu of Romania

4. J F Kennedy

5. Yitzhak Rabin of Israel

6. Indira Gandhi

7. Rajiv Gandhi

8. Olaf Palme

9. King Birendra of Nepal

10. President Park Chung of South Korea

I can go on and on .......

The premise that the killing of Muslim leaders is some sort of conspiracy against Muslims, may be true in individual cases, but is not a fact in all such deaths.

Dear Adonis,

I would disagree with this paragraph.

West has been continuously working against Muslim world even before renaissance. The crusade started 1000 years back. Since then they have worked against Muslim world systematically.

1. Expulsion of Muslim from Spain

2. Collective wars against Ottomon

3. Kidnapping Black Muslims youth from Africa for making slaves.

4. Occupation of Muslim countries after fall of Ottomon and Mughals.

5. Systematic destruction of Muslim Social, Econmic and Educational systems.

These efforts intensified in last century after the fall of Ottomon Empire. They divided great Ottomon Empire into 50 small and weak countries. They know how to weaken muslims that is why they invented philosophy of state (wataniat).

They did not stop there. After fragmenting the Muslim Ummah, they continued to interfere in affairs of these muslim states.

They established illegal state of Israel in heart of Muslim world for bullying Arabs and Muslims. This list can go on and on.

So, I would repeat:

History forgets those who forget history

• Iqbal very rightly said about Wataniat

Wataniat with English translation

Iss Dour Mein Mai Aur Hai, Jaam Aur Hai Jam Aur

Saqi Ne Bina Ki Rawish-e-Lutf-o-Sitam Aur

(In this age the wine, the cup, even Jam is different

The cup‐bearer started different ways of grace and tyranny)

Muslim Ne Bhi Tameer Kiya Apna Haram Aur

Tehzeeb Ke Azar Ne Tarshawaye Sanam Aur

(The Muslim also constructed a different harem of his own

The Azar of civilization made different idols of his own)

In Taza Khudaon Mein Bara Sub Se Watan Hai

Jo Pairhan Iss Ka Hai, Woh Mazhab Ka Kafan Hai

Country, is the biggest among these new gods!

What is its shirt is the shroud of Deen (Religion)

Ye But Ke Tarashida-e-Tehzeeb-e-Nawi Hai

Gharatgar-e-Kashana-e-Deen-e-Nabwi Hai

This idol which is the product of the new civilization

Is the plunderer of the structure of the Holy Prophet’s Deen (Religion)

Bazu Tera Touheed Ki Quwwat Se Qawi Hai

Islam Tera Dais Hai, Tu Mustafavi Hai

Your arm is enforced with the strength of the Divine Unity

You are the followers of Mustafa, your country is Islam

Nazzara-e-Dairina Zamane Ko Dikha De

Ae Mustafavi Khak Mein Iss Butt Ko Mila De!

You should show the old panorama to the world

O Mustafaa’s follower! You should destroy this idol

Ho Qaid-e-Maqami To Nateeja Hai Tabahi

Reh Behar Mein Azad-e-Watan Soorat-e-Mahi

The limitation to country results in destruction

Live like the fish in the ocean free from country

Hai Tark-e-Watan Sunnat-e-Mehboob (S.A.W.)-e-Elahi

De Tu Bhi Nabuwwat Ki Sadaqat Pe Gawahi

Renouncing the country is the way of the God’s Beloved (PBUH)

You should also testify to the Prophethood’s Truth by similar action

Guftar-e-Siasat Mein Watan Aur Hi Kuch Hai

Irshad-e-Nabuwwat Mein Watan Aur Hi Kuch Hai

In political parlance country is something different

In Prophet’s command country is something different

Aqwam-e-Jahan Mein Hai Raqabat To Issi Se

Taskheer Hai Maqsood-e-Tajarat To Issi Se

The antagonism among world’s nations is created by this alone

Subjugation as the goal of commerce is created by this alone

Khali Hai Sadaqat Se Siasat To Issi Se

Kamzor Ka Ghar Hota Hai Gharat To Issi Se

Politics have become bereft of sincerity is by this alone

The destruction of the home of the weak is by this alone

Aqwam Mein Makhlooq-e-Khuda Batti Hai Iss Se

Qoumiat-e-Islam Ki Jar Katti Hai Iss Se

God’s creation is unjustly divided among nations by it

The Islamic concept of nationality is uprooted by it

• The reason is, violence begets violence.

All dictators you noted came into power with violence, they maintained their power with violence and they were removed with violence. Their source of power was violence and intimidation against their own people with the exception of Bhutto and Liquat Ali Khan Shaheed.

jo shakh-e-nazuk pay aashiaa banay gaa, naa paaidaar hogaa!

The non-muslim western leaders, quoted by Adonis, had a similar track record and met similar fate.

Contemporary western leaders did not commit such crimes with their own people. Their source of power was awami approval, their maintained their power their awami approval and they were removed with awami disapproval. Indigenous support is such a mighty phenomenon that can shrug off one's henious and inhuman crime against other nations.

Secondly, western powers are in power these days and they can get their enemies anywhere in the world, the way they like.

• What I described in my previous post is a law of nature.

Laws of nature are mechanical and apply to all regardless.

Goal of ethics and religion is to synchronise the mechanical process with moral human values.