Who are the boys of unnecessary halala????

• hazrat umer faarooq (ra) ammended the shariah regarding tallaq

which resulted in incomplete tallaqs and unnecessary halalas

hence, due to incomplete tallaq's women were bound in 2 nikkahs at a time....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdYgP9EM46E&feature=player_embedded

this practice is allowed in sunni/salafi/wahabi religion

my questions are

who are the boys of such halala?

how many sunni/salafi/wahabi are children of those women who had 2 husbands at a time?????

and do such children know who their dad is out of the 2 husbands????? or do they take this mystery with them to the grave?

• and why couldnt Mr. zakir naik openly say that what hazrat umer (ra) did was wrong and against quran/islam/shariah and different from what Hazrat Muhammad (saw) had during his life?????

kia issay kehtay hain sunnat ko follow kerna??????

does he consider him infallible or what?

• perhaps, Salam bhai can give an answer.

he is a know-it-all

• quote - due to incomplete tallaq's women were bound in 2 nikkahs at a time.... - quote

if she had given only 2 talaqs that means she cannot do another nikah. so with this said, your above taqiyah jhoot is more than obvious fraud and hasad towards islam.

between, why are you referring a sunni alim wo bhi ahle hadees.

when you dont agree with sunnis you shouldn't refer their references.

quote - and why couldnt Mr. zakir naik openly say that what hazrat umer (ra) did was wrong and against quran/islam/shariah - quote

even though he is a scholar he fears Allah without opening his mouth about jaleel ul qadar sahaba RZ.

shaagird this is the right time. you should recite kalima now and embrace islam.

• oooo. somebody is here for the defence

dear dear, i quoted zakir naik because you listen to him. he is the one saying that hazrat umer did the amendment in the shairiah :)

not me! :)

you guys practice what hazrat umer taught you and not what Prophet (saw) taught us

thanks for the offer! since you dont know islam yourself, as you are a follower of hazrat umer's amendments, dont give me suggestions :)

i suggest you embrace islam, and consider Hazrat Muhammad (saw) as your prophet, and not Hazrat Umer :)

all the best

• shaagird this is the right time. you should recite kalima now and embrace islam.

Hail to blackvoid

• and there comes oblivious, in his mini cheerleader skirt!

• shaagird ---

why didn't Hazrat Ali speak against Hazrat Umer (may allah be pleased with them all)

• @oblivious

dont try to change the subject! i know u r an expert of doing that. but this time, i wont let it work.

your question is relevant to the topic of tabarra, go there to discuss this topic

now kindly answer my question about halala misyar etc :)

• shaagird

Don't hide behind the subject ---- why didn't Hazrat Ali protest against against Umer

• nobody is hiding dear oblivious. kindly talk about this thread in the relevant thread that is on tabbarra...... you go there, ask there, i'll asnwer there.....

but here, tell me about unnecessary ahalala?

how many of your brothers and sisters born out of such halala marriages?????? tell me

• "shaagird this is the right time. you should recite kalima now and embrace islam."

A friend told me incident of his Christian friend who works in a school. Once someone came to him and kept insisting him to 'embrace' Islam which in the end made that Christian angry.

Luckily he didn't commit any 'blasphemy' in anger, neither embarrassed Islam and still alive.