PTI The Only Party To Protest Against Zardari's Presidential Candidacy

• while Zardari's brother was promising him that he will never leave him even when his party decides to leave him.

• @insaftak,

Bro, you think that such blast from the past would precipitate that pathetic Tsunami y'all are forecasting?

Can we please know as to how Mr. ONE seater would turn around state enterprises which belly under, how would Naraz Khan administration settle the circular debt, what are the plans of Internet Party to turnaround a sluggish economy, poor law and order envoirnment and most importantly relations with Uncle Sam, India and other major players.

• PTI is the one that is genuinely speaking against Zardari, IK has been doing it for over 4 years now, whilst Nawaz Sharif was playing friendly opposition.

• @saladin89,

Sawal Chana...Jawab Gandum.

Bro, I might add that you never cease to amaze me...deliberately acting as if you have downs syndrome is your major forte ;)

• @siddiqi

Have you ever answered sensibly, or even written something sensible here on PKP? Your answers/2 liners are not even 'chana'.

• Never ever has he answered sensibly, for some odd reason he is under the illusion that he is bhari on everyone, u see he has some kind of problem, which is speaking from the back!

• @LifeH2O,

Sorry bro, my words match with those of my comrades...can't help it....as our extinct supporters of MQM usually say:

Wafa Karo gai Wafa karain gai

Jaffa karo gai Jaffa karain gai

Hum aadmi hain tumharay jaisay

Ju tum karo gai woh hum karain gai

;)

• @Alladin98,

Go ask brother exposed as to how Bhari I'm.

• @d!q73

There u go again speaking from your back, u just can't help it can u? Could u for once give some constructive posts, where we can have a normal discussion.

• Point well received.....the following is my original question for insaftak..he very conveniently preferred to go AWOL after seeing this question. If you care to answer is it, fine; if not, then you would be the one who was been putting your backside through a lot of toil:

@insaftak,

Bro, you think that such blast from the past would precipitate that pathetic Tsunami y'all are forecasting?

Can we please know as to how Mr. ONE seater would turn around state enterprises which belly under, how would Naraz Khan administration settle the circular debt, what are the plans of Internet Party to turnaround a sluggish economy, poor law and order envoirnment and most importantly relations with Uncle Sam, India and other major players.

• @ siddiqi73,

My lil' toddy, you are only bhari as a feather, sirf aik phoonk ki maar ho jigar...you are your leader are nothing more than a hybrid breed of Dengue and Danger.

My brother ExPosed has done a great job in exposing the $harif family of Raiwind, infact completely exposed them naked, and people now have realized their true character and seen their dirty and real faces...hats off to him for that...you running around in circles and crying foul is a testimony to that...that he has done and doing something RIGHT.

Now coming back to your post addressed to my brother insaftak...I will take the liberty on my part to answer you on his behalf.

Only a political figure like Imran Khan, who is honest, brave, visionary, credible, incorruptible and loyal to Pakistan and Pakistanis, can solve all our problems as correctly highlighted in your post...had you read the blueprint of PTI first 100 days plan, you would not be displaying your ignorance here...solution to every issue you have raised in your post have been provided in it and made public...implementation details of PTI 100 days plan are also ready, but have not been made public yet, due to fear of copy (noon) league, who pretty much copy everything what PTI says or does...pathetic copy cats and morally corrupt.

Now watch the below video, before you display your ignorance here again, and open your mouth again to ask your masomana or rather bewaqoofana questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zVrasTEBfRc

• The heading for thos topic is_

"PTI The Only Party To Protest Against Zardari's Presidential Candidacy"

And your first post was:

"@insaftak,

Can we please know as to how Mr. ONE seater would turn around state enterprises which belly under, how would Naraz Khan administration settle the circular debt, what are the plans of Internet Party to turnaround a sluggish economy, poor law and order envoirnment and most importantly relations with Uncle Sam, India and other major players."

Where is the topic related debate?

On top of that you continue with this:

"@saladin89,

Sawal Chana...Jawab Gandum."

You see. It is you who consistently is off topic and hence it's impossible to take you seriously.

• It must be a hoax this video...Imran is getting heavy funds from Zardari league that's why he is abusing him.

• @siddiqi

I have counter question. CAN you ANSWER (no 2 liner) your own question after replacing Imran Khan with Nawaz Shareef in it?

• Rightly pointed out 'Scan'.

• @ Sidiqi

Name the first party that has given the 100 day plan. Let me just help you out with a link. The implementation plan is also ready and will be released in due time. We are concerned about copy league copying it.

http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/7063/PTI-proves-its-readiness-to-tackle-Pakistans-issues-Imran-presents-100-day-plan-to-media.aspx

• This post is deleted!

• Logic.

do you know ho to read english? IF so please read this thread again.

Another sawal Channa Jawab Gandum by Noon Leaguers.