Wah Wah Dharna khan Jee

• Baghal mei Jemima khan Aur Moonh mei Talibaan.

Unmatched Heights of munafiqat!

• I can understand your frustration bro/sis. :)) I would be frustrated too if the empire that I built over 20+ years was crumbling in front of me.

10,000 people show up @ your rally in your home base :)))

• Where she is staying?

She shouldn't be staying at Rs one Billion, 600 canal Gifted Palace(From Heavens)!

Yaa MUNEE Phir Halal Ho Gai.

• I will leave this thread for someone who's more interested in mudslinging. Soon expect stuff from "Taliban reshuffle" & "Parliament say bazara Husan tak"

Go on guys. you are allowed to say whatever you want here.

• YOU saying 10,000 Pehelwan among 200000 people, right?

Scandi Just announced it. They are more than good to give PTIANS "Worst Phaintee" than thay had on hands of their few

fellow Talibaans in Punjab University.

• پہلے اپنے میاں کے ولدیت کے خانے میں جیلانی سے لے کر ضیا اور اسامہ تک کے نام تو بدلوا لو پھر کسی اور سے بات کرنا . دوسروں کے گھروں میں پتھر پھینکنے سے پہلے اپنے میاں کے گھر میں عیاشی کرنے والے ملکی و غیر ملکی امرا کے نام تو دیکھو تمھارے ہوش ٹھکانے آ جاییں

• @ zufi,

LOL! Who let you out from your cave in Raiwind.

Typical nooner coward. Only good at giving threats on the internet...so you want to play it dirty, bring it on lil' b!tche$, Daddy(s) are waiting. ;)

So tell me, when "Hamza (never) $harif" is declaring "Aisha Ahad Malik" his sister.

Quran per hath rakh k "Bahan" kah day Muamla khatam...Aisha

http://www.dailypak.com/index.php?pag=detail&id=31120

• But Expose nobody make claims absolute morality,day and night, like Dharnaa jee.

He talks about financial corruption but does not tell his source of income and his gifted palace. He claims morally superior but does not own his daughter and kind of ubbringing his children are getting, dont even ask this.

He talks about Drones but where was he when they started.

A real definition of hypocrite!

• I dont see any munafiqat here.

• Kia moonh bolee behn hai, jo itnee takleef hai. They are just fraudsters like Dharnaa Khan. Just have a look first few minutes.

http://pkpolitics.com/2011/10/27/capital-talk-27-october-2011/

• @Mango

Oh you talking about those cavemen Dharnaa Khan puts on TV

every other day like they are most civilized creature on planet earth.To add colors to drama, Lady Jemima Goldsmith is sometimes there too!

• @zufi

Have you forgotten the days when LADY Kulsoom was also struggling and your mian ji escaped in burqah with 40 suitcases

It was the struggle of ladies kalsoom and Maryam who made it possible for your mian ji to escape in the dark night.

• This forum members keep me surprise every time i visit.

Can't believe how morally corrupt people are here in this forum.

@zufi

Is it against law to support ex-husband in politics?

Plz be mature & bring some genuine matters to talk.

• Dharna Khan even thoght on this day tsunami of people is with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3_8yRGtwaU

• Your mama didn't told you how to talk to BIG Daddy, you naughty lil' girl. ;)

$harif family say zaida colorful family koi nahi hai puray Pakistan main..

..aur yeh to Arab shahzaday bi mantay hain. ;) (hint: Maryam Nawaz Safdar)

Nawaz $harif bi kuch kam colorful nahi hai, "kimi kimi, can I lick your feet"...N$ to Kim Barker, ring a bell.

$howbaz $harif...colorful, not really...playboy, YE$$$

And now the recent scandal of "Hamza (never) $harif"...either he should accept Aisha as his wife or declare her as his sister...and move on..

Quran per hath rakh k "Bahan" kah day Muamla khatam...Aisha

http://www.dailypak.com/index.php?pag=detail&id=31120

• WELL DONE sHAHBAZ sHARIF.

IMRAN PLZ REsPECT THE VALUEs OF IsLAM AND OUR COUNTRY.

DONT sTAY WITH JEMIMA OPENLY.

• "IMRAN PLZ REsPECT THE VALUEs OF IsLAM AND OUR COUNTRY.

DONT sTAY WITH JEMIMA OPENLY."

You mean he should do the dirty work behind the scenes i.e. learn from the masters of dirty work Dengue League.....NEVER. That is not Imran.

• Lol @ the personal attacks against Imran Khan by Islam ke Sipahis :))).

This game is over way before it even started.

• @ logic,

Would you also ask Mian Nawaz $harif to STOP using poor Maryam Nawaz as a "Bargain" for his personal guarantees and saving his @$$.

Is it Islamic...for Nawaz $harif to offer an iPhone to a gori (Kim Barker), also willing to tell her state secrets...in return for just to let him lick her feet...how disgusting is that?

• @Osamaboy

Yes sir by the same laws(Tribal laws) Taliban khan so much magnifies and praises, ex wives and naa-muharram cannot be togather under one roof.

Or just one more example of hypocrisy by Taalibaan Khan!