Hum Sab Munafiq Hein.

• "Zamany Mein Qateel Us sa Munafiq nai koi..

Jo Zulm to sehta hea baghawat nai karta..."

Why we are cursing Zardari NS and others.....We deserve even worest....

• Dunya mai qateel us sa munafiq nahi koi

Jo zulm to sahta hai baghawar nahi karta

Gharwalo ko ghaflat pe sabhi kos rahay hai

Choro ko magar koi malamat nahi karta!!!!!

• Guga sialkoti

Most of us are ready to move out to sacrifice our lives, but nobody is ready to become fool in the hands of people like Chaudhary Iftikhar. Hundreds of people sacrificed their lives in Chaudhary's lawyers' movement. What is the outcome?

• Mr Hussain Farooqi

Chaudry Iftikhar is not the "Master of all trades"

• RhyMe Saheb

The nation is willing to sacrifice a lot provided that they are guaranteed the sincerity of leadership. Thousands of people came out on roads to support Iftikhar Chaudhary the big changes which he promised. It is now more difficult to fill up the trust deficit of the nation for any revolutionary movement.

• @HF

I think it starts from the lawmakers. If they are sincere then no CJP, no other office holder will dare to cheat the nation. As long as the lawmakers are NOT performing the CJP and any thanedar of Pakistan cannot deliver according to our wishes. In other words IF you want change and get rid of munafiqat, then vote for those you believe will bring REAL change!

• Scad

then vote for those you believe will bring REAL change!

We don't believe in anyone who is capable of bringing change --- don't waste your vote and time ---

BTW: To whom you will vote, i.e about real change?

• oblivion

Let us pray to Allah for the purpose. Allah will definitely bless us with trustworthy leadership!

We all believe in prayers and efforts.

• @Oblivion

Aap yahaN itni waqt guzartey haiN aur yeh bhi nahiN pata key maiN Imran ka eik adna sa sipahi houN?

• hussain farooqi

We only pray, but can't change ourselves -- We are looking for leadership, but don't seek a mountain of gem inside our souls --

• Aap yahaN itni waqt guzartey haiN aur yeh bhi nahiN pata key maiN Imran ka eik adna sa sipahi houN?

Imran khan couldn't bring change in his desires, married a foreigner woman--- How could he change the sea of desire? ---

• The nation has been cheated twice. One in the hands of Mullahs in 1977 and then in the hands of lawyers in 2007.

There is a heavy trust deficit for leaderships.

• @Oblivion

Your logic is beyond my reach :(

It is said that “Against ignorance, even the gods fight in vain". I rest my case....bye!

• @ HFarooqi Sb

You are absolutely right.

The last time when the Common(non Politicized) people came out was the 2007 for IC...But the outcome of CJ restoration really put them to think to whom they can trust.

• @GS

Agreed..

Untill unless we are "Munafiqs"...Nothing will happen.

• When Mushy in 1999(then COA) was attempted to be killed in air by N$, Army revolted and in the name of people, ruled for 10 years. When CJ was attempted to be removed by Mushy, lawyers revolted to restore CJ in the name of people, justice, civil society and democracy. we all witnessed Lawyer gardi after that.

Ultimately all power centers including army, media, lawyers, politiians except people move to maintain status qou in the name of sound good slogans.

• "Generals think war should be waged like the tourneys of the Middle Ages. I have no use for knights; I need revolutionaries".

GUESS whose GOLDEN WORDS are these???

• کسی نے خلیفہ مامون رشید کو کہا کئ تیرے دور میں یہ تنگی اس لئے ہے کئ تو خود عیش پسند ہے. اگر تو عمر بن خطاب جیسا عادل اور ایماندار ہوتا تو آج امت میں ہر طرف خوشحالی ہوتی.

مامون نے کہا کئ جس دن میری رعایا عمر کی رعایا جیسی ہو جائی گی تو میں بھی عمر جیسا ہو جاؤں گا.

سبق: جو قوم خود برائیوں میں ملوث ہوتی ہے اسے حکمران بھی اپنے جیسے ملتے ہیں.

• Revivalist

Gharwalo ko ghaflat pe sabhi kos rahay hai

Choro ko magar koi malamat nahi karta!!!!!

کمال ہے بھئی - چوروں کو کوئی ملامت کیوں کرے گا؟

چوروں نے کب اپنے فرایض کی بجا آوری میں غفلت برتی ہے؟

گھر والوں نے اپنے فرایض میں کوتاہی کی ہے تو سزا وار بھی وہی ہیں - یہ تو سیدھی سادھی بات ہے

• ہم سب منافق ہیں

اس دھاگے کا عنوان دیکھکر گہری سوچ میں گم ہوگیا ہوں. سوچتا ہوں کہ ایک ہی ویبسائیٹ کے دو فورمز (فرنٹ فورم اور ڈسکشن فورم) کے باسی کس قدر ایک دوسرے سے مختلف ہیں. فرنٹ فورم پر ایسے ایسے بے غیرت دانشور موجود ہیں جو خدا کے وجود پر بھی شک کا اظہار کرتے ہوئے ندامت محسوس نہیں کرتے ہیں اور یہاں ڈسکشن فورم پر ایسے ایسے معصوم لوگ موجود ہیں جو سمجھتے ہیں کہ پاکستانیوں کو منافق کہیں گے تو شاید انکی غیرت جاگ جائے ہیں.

منافق ہم پاکستانیوں کے لیے بہت ہی چھوٹا اور بے ضرر لفظ ہے. ہماری غیرت تو تب نہیں جاگی تھی جب ایمل کانسی کیس کی سماعت کر دوران امریکی وکیل نے بھری عدالت میں کہا تھا کہ پاکستانی (حکمران) ڈالروں کی خاطر ماں تک بیچ دیتے ہیں. اگر کسی فوجی یا سیاسی حکمران کسی سیاستداں، یا بیرون ملک یا اندرون ملک مقیم عام پاکستانی میں ذرا سی بھی غیرت ہوتی تو ہم نہ صرف اس وکیل کا منہ توڑ دیتے بلکہ اعلان کرتے کہ ہم بھوکوں مر جائیں گے لیکن کسی کے آگے ہاتھ نہیں پھیلائیں گے

منافقت تو کسی قوم کے وجود کے لیے خطرے کا پہلا نشان ہوتا ہے مگر ہم تو خطرے کے آخری نشان یعنی بے غیرتی سے بھی آگے بڑھ گئے ہیں. یقین نہیں آتا تو کبھی فرنٹ فورم پر کومنٹس پڑھ لیجیے گا