IK will negotiate with the Taliban?

• Read what Taliban think about IK....and he is fooling people around that he will negotiate with them...

IK Slave of USA & Europe: Taliban

• تحریکِ طالبان پاکستان کے ترجمان احسان اللہ احسان نے بی بی سی کو بتایا کہ لبرل انگریزی زبان کا لفظ ہے اس لیے عمران خان کو چاہیے کہ اگر وہ اپنے آپ کو عوام کا نمائندہ سمجھتے ہیں تو وہ پاکستانی عوام کی زبان میں بات کریں جو کہ اردو زبان ہے۔

طالبان ترجمان نے لبرل لفظ کی تشریح کچھ یوں کی ’اپنے آپ کو لبرل کہنے والا شخص دراصل خود کو اسلام سمیت تمام مذاہب سے آزاد سمجھتا ہے یعنی لبرل شخص کسی بھی مذہب کو نہیں مانتا اور خاص کر اسلام اور توحید کا مُنکر ہوتا ہے۔

وہ وہ کیا بات ہے

تو شاہین ہے بسیرا کر پہاڑوں کی چٹانوں پر

• he will negotiate this is all topy drama,

just to gain publicity,

he doesnt qualify for that criteria,

according to islam if a man could not run his home ,he could not run a society.

• @KHAN: "according to islam if a man could not run his home ,he could not run a society."

Care to elaborate on this point, also the source of your "according"

• @KHAN

Allama Iqbal also got divorced from his first wife (I think so). Personally I have immense respect for him despite he was divorced. Why should I put my nose into his personal affairs. What matters is his services to the Muslims of the subcontinent, but maybe according to you he also "failed".

• we dont discuss personal life of any one in public,

but when it is a public leader or the person who wants to lead a country then this is main concern.

even in europe the public opinion is based on the personal lives of their leader ,where the society is so liberal so how come in pakistan in an islamic country we forget the criteria of a leader.

so we discuss imran khan person life b/c he is a politician and he wants to lead an islamic country.

• o bhai kia nashay mein hoo??

establishment doo tamachay marr kay side mein bithaa day gee.

yeh establishment kay karnay kay kaam hein.

• to have a divorce is 1 thing,

but it doesnt mean u live in that and u do aankh macholi with ex wife,

he could have married again and show to the country that he can run a family and he is capable of that

• @KHAN: I am still awaiting your response on this

"according to islam if a man could not run his home ,he could not run a society."

source of your "according", where in Islam such thing has been said? Any Quranic verse or Hadis ??

Or you spreading lies on the name of Islam?

• KHAN;

The limitations of you reasoning powers are staggering;

"he could have married again and show to the country that he can run a family and he is capable of that"

Just in case this fact has escaped you; running a family has NO comparison with running a country. People who run a family well make sure the country runs like their family business, you know all the examples.

This diseased way thinking, ie mixing religiosity with the affairs of the state is the exact reason why Pakistan is in a state of crisis and paralysis.

Try coming up with a reasoned argument that does not involve leaning on the crutches of you religious quotations and then declaring victory.

Imran Khan's successful career as a sportsman, writer, charity worker and a politician speaks volume and this is what we are all interested in.

Time to return to whatever cave or age you came from.

• IK out of the main political party leaders is the most vocol concerning condemning drone attacks, he can do his bit but can we say the same for US?. However my own perception to this is that US aim is to de stabalize Pakistan, it is not really anything to do with so called war on terror.

• I dont really like Immu's character assassination.

Noon lovers should come up with something more reasonable..

• "according to islam if a man could not run his home ,he could not run a society."

sorry to say, iss se bhonda argument mein ne zindagi mein nahi dekha..

kehnay walay ko sochna chahiyay kay bohot baree baree shakhsiaat kay gharayloo ma'amlaat mein mushkilaat rahein..umeed hai aap samajh gaey hong ay.

• yai sab drama hai imran ke chahnay walay chand ayyash gharanay ke awara bachonh ka jo pakistan ko europe banana chahtay hai,

aor idher be western culture lana chahtay hain.

abhi tu PTI ko koee office milla hee nahi aor abhi se yai log badmashi kartay hai,aor aggar khuda na karay inn ko govt. mil jaey yai to altaf hussain se be 2 haath agay chalay jaein ge.

tum log face book pe baith kar jo marzee kar lo laiken election ke din tum sab ke ankhain khul jaein gee aor imran sahib london mai baithay hon ge as usual.

• Admin/Moderators: You guys should take notice, this blogger "KHAN", is spreading lies on the name of Islam.