PTI central vice president Shahid Qazi has resigned

• PTI central vice president Shahid Qazi has resigned in protest on following grounds

1. For not holding elections in pti

2. for not raising voice by chairman pti against army on the murder of baloch peoples by military action.

3. Visit of pti chairman to nine zero

4. For accepting corrupt politicians of musharaf era in pti by chairman

Well done shahid qazi. We appreciate u for ur courage and bold stand on principles.

Reference: daily jang, express and daily umat 11 november 2011

• That is great.

But when Javed Hashmi going to resign from Noon league for Nawaz Sharif mega billions corruptions, lotaism and other crimes

• خبریں ہی خبریں

پی ٹی آئی میں آنے کی خبریں

پی ٹی آئی سے جانے کی خبریں

خان صاحب تو چھا، چھو جارہے ہیں

• Shahid Qazi did resign from PTI but not because of the reasons given in the opening post. All the reasons given are false and pure propaganda. In fact, he resigned because he wasn't given a proper designation.

p.s. Did anyone in PTI knew who he was because I sure as heck had no idea who he was and what he did for the party!

• @msyedh,

I see that you are content with wearing dark shades of bias even while asleep. Stick to the title of this post as it concerns PTI and not Javed Hashmi, NS or PML (N).

• @Moderator

What is your source of information for @directorcasp's post?

Until now NO valid source has been provided by the thread initiator. I ask the moderator to take action if NO valid source is provided!

• Yeh khabar taqreeban tamaam qomi akhbaraat main hai.

BTW won senior vice president kay ilawa aur kis uhday ka khawahishman tha?

• Jab foojioon kay banday ghar main ghusna shuroo ho jaain aur ghar par qabza jama lein tu ghar walay ghar chhoor jana hee manasab samajhtay hain

• Does any one know more about this dude shahid Qazi? Is this the same guy whose father commited suicide due to his activities during his education? His Brother was called Nasir Pathan. They were from Quetta originally but had their education in karachi.

I am not sure if this is the same person as last time I saw him was over 20 years ago when he was a teenager. I may have some intresting information about him if he is the same guy!

• Kal tak yeh PTI ka Central Senior Vice President tha aur aaj koon ho gia?

Inqlaab aaway eeee aaway

:) :)

• Dr. Qadeer Khan kee tarah iss beecharay kee bhee kardaar kushi shuroo!

General Psha - Zindabad

Inqlaab aaway eeee aaway

:) :)

• IK is the TRADE MARK itself.people will give vote to PTI mostly.

Qazis will come and Qazis will go....

• Vice President (Balochistan)

Shahid Khan Qazi

He can be contacted at the above mentioned number to verify the report and the reasons behind his resignation.

• Does any one know more about this dude shahid Qazi? Is this the same guy whose father commited suicide due to his activities during his education? His Brother was called Nasir Pathan. They were from Quetta originally but had their education in karachi.

I am not sure if this is the same person as last time I saw him was over 20 years ago when he was a teenager. I may have some intresting information about him if he is the same guy!

I think it's the same guy. He has problems with Imran Ismail which lead to his resignation.

He is the one in white shalwar kameez (pic below)

• Only point #1 is valid.

He is a strong advocate of Intra Party elections and under his presidency PTI Balouchistan chapter held it's election.He is also having Problems with another PTI leader Imran Ismail (don't know What's happening between these two)

The rest of points are all debatable. I respect shahid Qazi and I hope leadership brings him back to the fold.

• PTI is accepting all those people who are openly working for the establishment and recent policy changes strongly point towards the policies of the military establishment

said Shahid Qazi, the Senior Vice President & member of ECE of PTI from Balochistan, in his resignation letter.

The Express Tribune, November 11th, 2011

• Another domino has fallen:)

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan as he welcomed former intelligence cheif Masood Sharif Khattak to his party’s fold.

It is showing colours of being establishment's party:)

http://tribune.com.pk/story/290241/former-intelligence-chief-joins-pti/

Bawa

Here is your link to the excerpt you mentioned:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/290037/shah-mehmood-qureshi-to-join-pti-ranks-on-nov-27/

• Do we have to place some ‘Ladoos and Pinnis’ in front of one estranged Bholo Ram to reconcile him. Thereafter, we may be required to go to kiss the dust of his feet and rub it on our eyes and forehead like the disciple of Sakhi Sarwar.

I suspect that this is a case of a sightless Raja among the group of blinds, who deserted his throne soon as he sensed that people with vision are approaching.

I feel such acquittals are blessings in disguise; we need selfless people with commitment to serve the nation.

• @Saleem Bajwa,

How true you are, PTI might have not reached the point it is on today had it does not have people like Shahid Qazi.. and now when your comments says alot... good to know... and for all other PTI supporters.. this will be your worth once you build the party with your hard earned money and blood... when you leave, your leaving will be considered blessing in disguise