Dr Qadeer and Ali Moeen Nawazish- From Hero to Zero

• Every Pakistani feels proud for Dr Qadeer and ALI Moeen as they are heroes in their own fields.Even youths follow them on social networking sites and respect them alot. But both of them have come under severe criticsm lately. Same followers have called the sold out. Ali Moeen got bombarded with dirty and Abusive remarks.Both Heroes suddenly became enemies of Pakistan.Because of one reason. They dared to raise some logical questions to Sir Imran Khan, regarding his policies and party.Why such intolerant attitude? Where are we heading to.

Sir Imran Khan repeated this yesterday if elections rigged there will be blood shed on the roads. In Pakistan rigging means if I did not win,elections are rigged.Is he not leading the youths astray?

• Voila!

• If the situation of the country is not improved, there will be bloodshed anyway - and PTI or PML-N or anyone else will not be leading this.

Just yesterday I saw on the news that someone people busted up a hospital because they were not getting proper treatment. People are already protesting outside the electricity companies....We should watch all these signs.

• @Ch.Hashmat

You seem to be insider...

:)

• Because of our emotional and hollow nature we make heroes from zeroes and vice versa. We create so many categories of heroes I wonder if we have anything else to do other then just labelling anyone a hero.

When the love affair of youth withers away, we start labelling the same people as zeroes.

Everything seems superficial and sham.

• عمران خان کے خلاف زبان مت کھولنا ورنہ پچھتاؤ گے

فوجی جرنیل ہمارے اپنے ہیں - زیادہ بک بک کی تو تمہیں اکبر بگٹی بھی بنا سکتے ہیں یا پھر بلوچوں کی طرح ہمیشہ ہمیشہ کے کھڈے لائین لگا سکتے ہیں اور تمھارے گھر والے آمنہ مسعود جنجوعہ کی طرح در در بھٹکیں گے

اب تو ایک ہی نعرہ اچھا لگتا ہے

سوہنا راج کرے گا - سوہنے کام کرے گا

• What Ali Moeen Nawazish did wrong? Someone please educate me.

• ڈاکٹر قدیر خان اور شاہد قاضی کی طرح عمران خان کے خلاف زبان کھولی ہوگی

• Nooners will never stop the propaganda against opponents as they have learnt all the BS from their leadership. Dr sahib and all the heroes are respectable for us more than any "thekedar " on this website or anywhere else.

Keep crying nooners, you are well known of lying

• @ ExPosed

Dr sahib and all the heroes are respectable for us more than any "thekedar " on this website or anywhere else.

اور چاچے سے جو انکے خلاف کالم لکھوایا تھا اور حسن نثار کتے سے جو بکواس کروائی تھی وہ کیا تھی؟؟؟؟؟

• Please Pardon my ignorance but who is Ali Moeen Nawazish & what did he say to PTI/IK?

@ BAWA

Sir I was not expecting that kind of remarks ( hasan nisar--)

from a person as experienced & wise as you.

Whatever PTIans said about Dr. AQ Khan, Dr saab responded .

http://jang.com.pk/jang/nov2011-daily/07-11-2011/col1.htm

http://jang.com.pk/jang/oct2011-daily/31-10-2011/col1.htm

This to me is a NON-ISSUE. Rest I know nothing about ali nawazish so I cant comment.

• @ mariabashir

شاید آپ نے حسن نثار کی ڈاکٹر قدیر کے بارے میں گفتگو نہیں سنی ہے

اس گفتگو کو سن کر آپ محسوس کریں گی کہ یہ الفاظ اس کے لیے نرم ترین ہیں

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=417I6IkmQrA

• @Bawa

I too absolutely detest this man but please you were here teaching PTI kids tolerance and manners & what will they extract from this?

BTW: Just look at Mr. Mubasher Lucman & how he is smiling.

Pathetic!! but no slang

Narrated By 'Abdullah bin 'Amr

The Prophet (SAW) said, "Whoever has the following four (characteristics) will be a pure hypocrite and whoever has one of the following four characteristics will have one characteristic of hypocrisy unless and until he gives it up.

1. Whenever he is entrusted, he betrays.

2. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.

3. Whenever he makes a covenant, he proves treacherous.

4. Whenever he quarrels, he behaves in a very imprudent, evil and insulting manner."

• دیکھ تو دل کے جان سے اٹتھا ہے

یہ دھواں سا کہاں سے اٹتھا ہے

• ماریہ بی بی

دو دو ٹکے کے کالم نویس اور انکر عظیم لوگوں کے بارے میں اس طرح کی گفتگو کریں گے تو انکو اسی زبان میں پکارا جائے گا

سچی بات یہ ہے کہ مجھ سے دکھاوے والی باتیں نہیں لکھی جاتیں - یہ ممکن نہیں کہ میں کسی سے نفرت کروں اور قلم کو اس نفرت کے اظہار سے محض دکھاوے کے لیے روک لوں

منافقت کے لیے یہاں لوگوں کی کمی نہیں ہے

• @intelligentpakistani:

"Every Pakistani feels proud for Dr Qadeer and ALI Moeen as they are heroes in their own fields.Even youths follow them on social networking sites and respect them alot. But both of them have come under severe criticsm lately... They dared to raise some logical questions to Sir Imran Khan, regarding his policies and party.Why such intolerant attitude? Where are we heading to."

We are headed towards a state based on not just policies but a vision that restores Pakistan to a healthy state. Revolution is based on a cause not policies and what the country needs now is a revolution- action and not another set of policies. IF IK was not really a leader, please explain how in the Lahore rally he gathered the crowd that he did. And I have friends who went from Karachi to Lahore to make history (aur unhein MQM ki tarha koee bandooq ki goli per le kar nahin gaya tha seats bharnay kay liye). So the reaction to Dr Saab's and Moeen's statements was very natural. I am not criticizing either of the two for their remarks but they should have expected a reaction like that. But relax man, criticism doesnt mean they went from hero to zero. I have read people's comments.(http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011/11/dr-qadeer-defends-pml-n-terms-pti’s-rally-as-one-man-show/)

most of them disagreed with AQ but politely. Why are you taking things to the extreme :) ???

"Sir Imran Khan repeated this yesterday if elections rigged there will be blood shed on the roads. In Pakistan rigging means if I did not win,elections are rigged.Is he not leading the youths astray?"

That's not a very intelligent interpretation intelligentpaki :) We are living in a lawless country. With PTI atleast there is hope that law will be restored. Without them of course it will get worse. More bloodshed is basic logic man!

• چند معزز بلاگرز کو مشرف با زید حامد ہونے پر دلی مبارک باد

• اور مشرف بہ جنرل پاشا اور حسن نثار ہونے پر بھی پی ٹی آئی کے معزز بلاگرز کو جوابی دلی مبارکباد

• NO doubt that PTI supporters are mostly youngsters who are more passionate and emotional rather then being sensible and political.

In recent posts on Facebook, Forums and blogs I have also noticed that PTI online supporters don't even care and respect for elders online and feel free to abuse anyone.

If PTI will not win next elections there will be no bloodshed as PTI does not have that much support. Only Imran Khan would have to wait another 5 years to match again with major political teams.

Although I am PMLN supporter but I am curious about Imran's safety too. Imran KHan should look after him, he must use Bullet proof shield espcially during his Jalsa/Rallies in Sindh, he must be very careful. Everyone knows about MQM nd PPP's t**eror wings in sindh..

Hope PTI supporters will learn to respect others.

I don't understand why all tv anchors call Hasan Nisar on media, Do we want our young generation to follow such so-called "Danishwar", who talks less and abuses more?

• bawa ji zara Mushahid Ullah Khan,rana sana Ullah,khawaja asif aur ch nisar waghaira par bhi roshni dalain,aap to ek party k peechay hi par gaiy hain,mein to aap ko bara aitdal psand smjhta tha,zara in logon ka bhi to batain na k kitnay dharlay aur badtameezi say baat aur jhoot boltay hain,...thori si roshni in par bhi???