Establishment

• Do u think is forum pay bhi koi establishment exists karti hai?????

or meri yeh request hai k agar yahan koi establishment ka numainda mojood hai tu woo hamay in sawaloon ka jawab please provide kar day...

1. What is establishment?

2. Who are establishment stakeholders in Pakistan?

3. How they gather and create there plans?

4. How and on which basis they make decisions?

5. How they force people to act on their saying?

6. How they fund people and make it transparent?

7. Does USA also have influence in establishment's decisions?

8. How they create and implement alternate plan?

9. How they blackmail media to dance on their fingers?

10. Also please let us know how to differentiate establishment to anti establishment(with proof please dont give baseless arguments)?

Regards,

cutenice62

• @cutenice62

Youth of Pakistan is the new establishment but it is difficult for traditional establishment puppets to realise thats why they are crying :)

• Establishment means "Pakistan Army"

Pakistan Army does not have any brain or conscious, and they are programmed to just follow orders from superiors, no matter legal or illegal.

All decisions are taken by single person who is called "Army Chief". Army Chief has his circle of buddies, who he appoints to key positions like "ISI Chief" etc.

Therefore, you can also think of establishment as "Army Chief". But since this word does not look good on media, therefore we called him "establishment". Just like Musharraf called himself "Chief Executive" rather than Martial Law Administrator, or called act of 3rd November as "Emergency+" instead of Martial Law.

The appointment of current Army Chief Kiyani was done by outgoing Army Chief General Musharraf, who appointed himself as Army Chief on 12 October 1999 after he was sacked, and he renewed his Army Chief rule through his Presidential orders.

• "Pakistan Army does not have any brain or conscious, and they are programmed to just follow orders from superiors, no matter legal or illegal."

That's maybe why NS was the chosen one:

• @Scandinavian,

The topic is establishment and I have not mentioned Sir Imran Khan anywhere.

If you want to start debate on this, you can open a new topic and I will respond there, instead of spamming the definition of establishment.

• @ cutenice62

Bhai jee

Kamal hai, ghar main chashma beh raha hai aur pani kee talash main maaray maaray phir rahay ho.

In sawaloon ka jawab Imran Khan aur chachay say behtar koon day sakta hai? Un say poochhtay kion sharma rahay hain?

:)

• I just did show you how professional this establishment judge leadership qualities. They exactly knew what kind of a person NS is and hence they chose him, because they were of the opinion that this fella will be easily controlled on certain matters as long as he could do a certain amount corruption.

• cutenice62 ... These are really very valid questions ... I wonder , If anyone really comes up with valid answers for these. Seems Here many people are using word 'Establishment' like a Pet word ,but do not have clear answers for most of these questions .

• justhuman

cutenice62 ... These are really very valid questions ... I wonder , If anyone really comes up with valid answers for these. Seems Here many people are using word 'Establishment' like a Pet word ,but do not have clear answers for most of these questions.

ایسی کوئی بات نہیں ہے. سیاست کی سوج بوجھ رکھنے والے جانتے ہیں کہ اسٹبلشمنٹ کیا ہے؟ حقیقی طور پر کسی بھی جمہوری ملک کی اسٹبلشمنٹ صدر، وہاں کے عوام کی منتخب پارلیمنٹ کے نمایندوں، وزیر اعظم، سول بیروکریسی کے نمائندوں، ملٹری بیوروکریسی کے نمایندوں اور کاروباری طبقے کے نمایندوں پر مشتمل ہوتی ہے. پاکستان میں بھی کبھی یہ سب اسٹبلشمنٹ کا حصہ ہوا کرتے تھے لیکن پھر پاکستان میں بار بار مارشل لاؤں اور ملکی معاملات میں فوج کی مدالخت اور فوج کے ملک کے واحد منظم ترین اور طاقتور ترین ادارہ بن جانے کی وجہ سے ملٹری بیورکریسی نے اسٹبلشمنٹ کے دیگر کو نکال باہر کیا. اب صرف اور صرف فوج ہی اسٹبلشمنٹ ہے

چیف جسٹس کے سٹینڈ کی وجہ سے یہ توقع پیدا ہوئی تھی کہ وہ اسٹبلشمنٹ کا حصہ بن جائیں گے لیکن انکی بزدلی کی وجہ سے ایسا نہ ہو سکا

اسٹبلشمنٹ کے نہ نظر آنے والے ارکان وقت اور حالات کے مطابق بدلتے رہتے ہیں

فوج نے ملک میں جسقدر اپنے اثاثے بنا لئے ہیں اس سے یہ توقع کم ہی ہے کہ کبھی اسٹبلشمنٹ پر فوج کا مضبوط کنٹرول ختم ہو سکے گا

• باوا جی

مختصر اور جامع

میری نظر میں آپکا کومنٹ، گولڈن کومنٹس میں سے ایک ہے

• @ EasyGo

بہت شکریہ بھائی جی

• according to reliable sources Imran Khan has been seen sleeping under the blanket with a camouflage motif commonly believed to be provided by the establishment

• @OSL

Another comment with golden words

:)

• Once Bawa sahib has spoken no one can anything further yet I thought I shall share my stupidity with all.

Establishment is a force that dangles carrot and stick in front of those who consider themselves smart and powerful. In the pursuit of the carrot all these smart people ultimately get the stick.

On a serious note leadership role in any sphere of life cannot remain vacant. When there is vacuum / void and opening in leadership a force has to take charge and grab the role. In our case that force is Establishment and mostly it comprises of armed forces and bureaucracy. The vacuum has been crated by inept, incompetent, coward, selfish, shortsighted and corrupt political and civilian leadership who have let this establishment develop into a monster and is slowly destroying this disciplined institution called armed forces.

Establishment exists in all countries and assists the government to develop long term policies. The policies framework is provided in the form of guidelines from political and civilian leadership and the policies are vetted, selected and implemented by civilian leaderships.

Where ever civilian have ceased that privilege to other forces, we see chaos.

• no valid answer except partially by bawa ji.......alll have one point army is establishment....yeh tu phir aik anparh jahil ko bhi pata hai......tu hum kon sa naya teer maar rahay hain.......army establishment army establishment.....

bawa ji bhi bus fooj ko establishment kehtay rehtay hain......bawa ji with due respect, fooj zaroor aik munazim idara hai.....lakin aap usay full establishment nahi keh saktay.....

or baki sawalaaat ka jawab kon day ga????

• Some more thoughts from my Confused mind : Describing Establishment and its role , can't be one dimensional and that simple to explain . . It is a general perception, that without USA 's green signal, no one can govern in Pakistan .. So "Establishment" has direct connection with USA ?? ..

I wonder , even in Army , how are those people so aligned ...Is it any left wing or right wing think tanks in army..What is the game of agencies .. do they work together or do they have conflicts among them. Why people think that they are against Pakistan 's prosperity. Are they "Nadan Doost" , who are trying to cut the root of the tree they are sitting on.

I wonder why Democratic Governments , whenever they were given chances , they were/are proved to be so corrupt or inefficient or both.. Does Establishment play any part in forcing them to do bad governance..

Are we hypnotized by "Establishment" through Media..

• فرنٹ پیج ایک محترم ممبر کے کومنٹس جو کافی متعلقہ لگتے ہیں

====================

ہم تعلیم /صحت /عوام کا تحفظ (پولیس وغیرہ )، انصاف کی فراہمی (عدلیہ )، اور دیگر سول اداروں میں سے ایک بھی ادارہ ڈھنگ سے نہیں منظم کر پاۓ مگر دفاع کے شعبہ کو بنانے ، سنوارنے اور اسکی مہنگی ترین تزئین و آرائش کرنے میں کامیاب رہے ؟ اس کی وجہ ہماری ترجیحات ہیں —- شروع سے ہی ہم نے ریاست کو ایک فلاحی ریاست بنانے کی بجاۓ ایک دفاعی ریاست بنا دیا – اس ہی لیے صرف اور صرف ایک ادارے کی تزئین و آرائش کے لئے دیگر تمام شعبہ ہاۓ زندگی سے متعلق اداروں کو بری طرح سے نظر انداز کر دیا

• "Are we hypnotized by "Establishment" through Media.."

an other valid question.

• Some of the blame is from media, however it is the status quo parties that have used it as a part of there manifesto. They try to hide there failures by using establishment as the key to wrongdoings, however the funny thing is people are saying that GM period was better than now!

• @ cutenice62

Fooj kay ilawa bhee kuchh doosaray idaaray establishment main shaamal hoongay lekin hukam fooj ka hee chalta hai.

Kisi tv program main sheikh rasheed nay eitraaf kia tha keh establishment fooj hee hai.

Weesay aap yeh sawaal pti kee official website par post karin tu woh aapko durust jawab dein geay kionkeh woh establishmment kee hee website hai.