What Will You Do?

• Looking into the unending propaganda, allegation, claims, slogans, made by the supporters of each party, I have decided to open this thread. If we analyze the posts here we find that every party worker is trying to tell the others that in fact his party is going excellent and dieing for the national interest and that people only like and will vote for them.

Now suppose the elections have approached. What Will You Do if your party is rejected or does not get the seats as claimed by now?

Please tell us about your own party and don't tell us what others will do. This question is for your own party only.

Isn't an interesting thread ? :)

Cheers

• @zingaro

I am a PTI supporter and voter, agar IK nahi bhi jeetata tu is ka matlab yeh nahi k hum status quo k khilaf apni jadoojahad tarak kar dain gay.......kiya tipu sultan k marnay say india hamesha k liyay ghulam reh gaya tha???

or wasey bhi Akhiri zamana hai, or is zamanay may haq pay hona sab say mushkil hai, yeh may nay mukhtalif Ahadees hain is silsalay may, so hum haq k sath hain, kion k IK kay qoal or kirdaar may koi tazaaad nahi........

Jang jaari rahay gi :)

• @cutenice62.....that is the most sane answer I read on Pkpolitics after a long time.....yep, the lost in an election should not be interepreted end of the world....Yeah, struggle for the principled cause must go on, till the target is achieved!!!

• Where are you Siddiq73, Quaidkamazar, Anwer Kamal and others ... Please don't be afraid to write your opinion here.

I am waiting pals...

• Please vote to any one you Like , But for God sake open your Eyes and see to whom you want to vote someone who can be used by Agencies like ISI,fact is they are using him already again .... see the programme LAKIN on 20th November

• I support maulana diesel coz doesnt matter he win or loose; he cant be any good for us & country so no real disapointment!!

cheers!

• " every party worker is trying to tell the others that in fact his party is going excellent and dieing for the national interest"

You are wrong, NS supporters are not saying this, only thing they are saying is that no matter what happens, their party will win.

• I am really bored watching AZ and NS from so long.I am ready to accept any one from other country as our new politician but cannot watch further these two plus SS.

I am not PTI supporter nor member but want change in faces.pls throw out old one and vote new ones.

IMMI is really a dashing one and previous play boy so equally famous among Mummy Daddys and rest of the people.

YAR new faces and new ideology bhi tho koi cheez hothi hy.....

We need somthing new otherwise will never go back to Pakistan.

New faces are psychological requirement of the people of Pakistan try to understand and stop going with OLDY AND SO CALLED GOLDIES.....

Like some time in match we madly need a wicket or two to make a come back in the match.So this time we need two wickets of AZ and NS to make a come back...

• @Lifepani

Ghabrao naheeen....hoslaa mairay munnaayyy kaakay hoslaaaa....

• @W Durrani

Looks like you are on RITALIN.

Cool down mate!

• @mariabashir

Don't you worry...keep watching "masala tv".

• میں کسی پارٹی کو سپورٹ نہیں کرتا ہوں

:)

لیکن پھر بھی اپنی رائے دینا چاہتا ہوں. جمہوریت اور سپورٹس مین سپرٹ کا تقاضا یہ ہے کہ عوام کا ہر فیصلہ سر جھکا کر تسلیم کیا جائے اور دھاندلی دھاندلی کا شور نہ مچایا جائے اور شکست کی صورت میں ایمانداری سے اپنی شکست کے اسباب کا جایزہ لیا جائے اور اگلے الیکشن کے لیے تیاری کی جائے

• @bawa

Please support PTI.....Bari baysti huiee hay aaj Bharak Khan kee...

• @ W Durrani

بھائی جی

اسے سپورٹ کرنے کے لیے تو پوری آئی ایس آئی موجود ہے

آج تو ویسے ہی انکے ہاں صف ماتم بچھی ہوئی ہے

فرنٹ فورم پر کوئی کھسیانی بلی آج کے دن کو "پٹواری ڈے" قرار دے رہی تھی حالانکہ کسی نے تیس اکتوبر کو "پاشا ڈے" قرار نہیں دیا لیکن پھر بھی اتنا غصہ. کیوں؟؟؟؟؟

• Both hands up for Khan Saab :)

Although I am not a PTI member but spoke to a few who are and according to them the number of people that turned up at the lahore rally was beyond even PTI's expectation. We can expect IK to win yes. But then "vote Bhutto ki amanat hai" is also a reality that can not be ignored or the blind faith and loyalties of nooners to the Sharif Brothers . Among masses with such mentality, if IK doesn't win, it will not be a surprise.

This will be the first time in my life i will cast my vote inshaAllah only because I think finally someone is worthy of it.

• @zingaro

I am glad you started this thread; Just hope that people don't spoil it by getting personal with each other or name calling.

• @Bawa

Please kardo thora as support...kabhi kuch sadqa khairaat bhee kar daytay hain....

Pasha bhaiee kab tak Bonga Khan kee bongiyaaan bardaasht karain gaay....

• @ Bahar Begum

This will be the first time in my life i will cast my vote inshaAllah only because I think finally someone is worthy of it.

ٹھہریے

ایک بار پھر سوچیے

ابتدا اچھی ہونی چاہئیے - کہیں اپنے فیصلے پر پچھتانا نہ پڑ جائے

ایک معمولی غلطی انسان کو صدیوں پیچھے لے جاتی ہے

:)

• @ W Durrani

Bawa

Please kardo thora as support...kabhi kuch sadqa khairaat bhee kar daytay hain....

Pasha bhaiee kab tak Bonga Khan kee bongiyaaan bardaasht karain gaay....

درانی بھائی

آپ یہ گناہ مجھ سے کیوں کروا رہے ہیں؟ خود ہی کیوں نہیں کر لیتے؟

• @Bawa

"mushkill" main logon kay kaam aana hamaara farz hay...

Aaj tou PTI fan club main saf-e-maatam bichi huiee hay...