Awais Leghari refuses to resign from NA seat?

• I heard on ARY that Awais Leghari has refused to resign from his NA seat (DG Khan). Can any PTI supporter share more about this news? and any reason for this stance by Awais Leghari?

• Upto him. PTI is not in the parliament so it won't be floor crossing according to constitution. (Floor crossing only applies to in house parties).

We have to wage all out war against the status quo, and reject its vultures' nitpickings about our party!

• @ Pakistani84

If this is true then why did Jamal Laghari, SMQ, JH, Tareen and Hoti resign?

When he joined PTI, in the presence of Imran Khan, he announced in the same press conference that he would not resign from his NA seat.

So he is a real lota and Imran Khan is the only politician who accepted a lota in his party.

• I think he should resign but the decision is up to him.

• Owais Laghari won the by-elections on a seat vacated when his father passed away. He has merely been on that seat for 9 months, so he needs time to prove his worth to his constituents. It's a simple logic which benefits both PTI and Owais Laghari, BTW, Owais has said that any time PTI asks him to leave his seat, he will leave it.

p.s. I remember people made fun of PTI when Owais Laghari won the by elections and said "where is PTI's candidate"? Well, things certainly have changed!

• He must resign because he won his seat with ML-Q ticket.

Why did Imran not ask him to resign before to join PTI?

Why there is double standard in PTI?

• @ Qaiser Nadeem

Lame excuse Sir. Be a man of principles.

If a person is elected on a party ticket he must resign before to join an other party legally and morally.

A party that respects constitution and democracy must NOT accept a person who is elected on others' ticket until he or she leaves his or her seat.

• Bawa jee, to be a "man of principles", first one needs to a "man":)

• @ Dusky

So you mean ladies do not need to be a man of principles.

:) :)

• "p.s. I remember people made fun of PTI when Owais Laghari won the by elections and said "where is PTI's candidate"? Well, things certainly have changed!"

Do you not think people will make even more fun when even Awais Legari will loose his seat just because he joined IK?

• @Dusky,

Does it mean you can never be a man of principles? :)

• He should resign just like everyone else has resigned.The assemblies are useless to begin with.

• @Bawa,

Which law is he violating? Can you educate me? And quote the actual provision.

Thanks.

• @ Pakistani84

He and PTI violated the universal law of morality. He also violated the confidence of his voters who gave him votes because he was holding the ticket of ML-Q.

I hope this explanation will work if you are a man of principles.

:)

• if he can keep according to law then resigning is an option and not an obligation!

• @Bawa

Laghari got elected MNA on PMLQ seat, if he joins PTI he must leave his seat as PMLQ leader. However there is always room in every principle, ONLY for those who join PTI. so he still remains on MNA Seat of PMLQ as well as PTI member and yes he is still man-0f-principles.

He has got special exemption (as PTI leader) in this world as well as hereafter.

• Those who do not believe in moral values, yes for them, resigning is an option and not an obligation!

• @ pakstar

You're right.

For those who are hungry for power, morality has no value for them.

• @ insaftak

He should resign just like everyone else has resigned.The assemblies are useless to begin with.

Wished if Imran Khan had said the same.

:)

• These PTI lovers go to every extent to justify IK U-turns!!

Guys you are forgetting what IK stood for years.. Agar 15 years baad yehi sab kerna tha tou 15 saal zaya kyu kiye IK ne?

It is proved that IK has compromised with the system and now he has become status quo protector!!!

Ye inqilaab ka slogan bas slogan hei rah gaya!!!

Iss sunami ne tou IK ko hei loot lia!!!!!!