Imran Khan (PTI) Race Ahead of Nawaz Sharif PML(N) : "Supposed" Gallup Survey?

• They discussed the interesting times prevailing in the country and the region. Imran Khan explained the PTI Tsunami whereby the Party has gained electoral credibility as well as retaining its ideological commitment and support within the public. He referred to the latest Gallop Poll in which he and his party had raced ahead of Nawaz Sharif and PML - N.

http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/9607/Chinese-Ambassador-Lio-Jian-called-on-Chairman-PTI-Imran-Khan.aspx

==========================================================

This is from pti's today's press release after Imran Khan's meeting with chinese ambassador. I don't have any direct source for this survey so make whatever you want to make of this. The last Gallup survey came out in october. In that survey Nawaz sharif was the most popular leader in pakistan with 12 points followed by Shehbaz Sharif with 10 points and Imran Khan with 5 points but only Imran Khan's popularity had increased and everyone else was sliding downwards.

Related Topic:

[**Truthometer:PTI PR quotes IK "IK & PTI had raced ahead of NS & PML-N in Gallup

**](http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/truthometerpti-pr-quotes-ik-ik-pti-had-raced-ahead-of-ns-pml-n-in-gallup?message=closed)

• Offcourse Imran is ahead of Nawaz Sharif. You can tell that by the "jumping jacks" by Nooners on this forum. Everyday fake threads with false news appear just to malign PTI and Imran. It shows Imran is hitting the right chords!

• @Qaiser Nadeem

Do these so called "sajjaada nasheens" get payment from the "gallay kee khairaat" that they collect by fooling their followers?

• I don't know ask them.

Anyway, they don't force people to give them the khairat. Whereas Zindeeq Bros. stole the precious wealth of this nation and invested all the money in UK, US and Saudi.

• @insaftak

"Imran Khan (PTI) Race Ahead of Nawaz Sharif PML(N) :Gallup Survey?"

Sorry, I could not find source for this heading.

Can you please post URL for the actual survey, which shows Imran Khan ahead of Nawaz Sharif.

Thanks

• This could have been a mistake, gallup havent announced any survey data yet officially, although last time early indications were released before the actual figures were released of the survey..

it could be a mistake and they may be reffering to recent surveys conducted by YouGov and one other organisation which showed Ik ahead on the popularity graph.. but if it is indeed Gallup, it will come out soon..

• @anasyounus

If this is mistake, it would be good for credibility of PTI friends to change the title of this thread.

May be change to, IK meets with Chinese Ambassador.

• I put a question mark and clearly stated in op that there is no direct source. Read the post again and quit complaining.

• @insaftak

"He referred to the latest Gallop Poll in which he and his party had raced ahead of Nawaz Sharif and PML - N."

This is what your post says. You are quoting IK.

I think you need to read your post again. This clearly refers to a Gallup Poll which shows IK &PTI having raced ahead of Nawaz Sharif and PML -N.

I thought you were more credible.

• @ Sipahi

Time to read again.

"This is from pti's today's press release after Imran Khan's meeting with chinese ambassador. I don't have any direct source for this survey so make whatever you want to make of this."

• @insaftak

So you are saying that PTI press release issued this statement without any source of poll referred. And that to implicated their own Chairman IK with this false statement.

And you are posting based on PTI press release, knowing that credibility of this claim is questionable. This is referred to as spreading rumor.

"He referred to the latest Gallop Poll in which he and his party had raced ahead of Nawaz Sharif and PML - N."

By posting this thread you are doing a disservice to PTI and IK. You should have asked PTI to check on the veracity of their statement, before posting.

• I am assuming the higher up has more info that hasn't been released to general public yet just like the last gallup survey. Based on this assumption I put a question mark to this thread in the title.

I have no connections with PTI that I can ask them this. What we the members on pkpolitics do is to read everything and read carefully of every information that comes out and discuss that. Most of the stuff that is posted here is rumors anyways and that's what we discuss here.

I could careless about what my posts do to PTI. Mein koi unka maalshi thora he hoon. I just support PTI because it's the best option available for us right now.

• @insaftak

What was your purpose to post, specially when you yourself had doubt about veracity of this news?

• Sipahi,

What was the purpose of your incoherent rants on everyone of your threads?

Gallop survey will be released soon and you will see for your self, until then sit tight!

• @Qaiser Nadeem

I suppose since you are one of the blind followers of IK & PTI, you cannot accept factual things against your leader. When you can't answer you start to become personal, showing your true colours.

A leader does not quote anything that is not in public. Also, surveys are for public they are not leaked just to IK / PTI.

• Could we get an independent source ?

Thank You

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Why PTI friends are scared to find truth??

Believe me, truth is always good in long run.

• @insaftak

true. But, in the past, they probably were not as desperate as they are now. This discussion forum is getting ridiculous by the day.