Reasons and Solutions of risky sexual behaviour of Pakistani Youths.

• Following are examples of risky sexual behaviour of Pakistani Youths.

• Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gillani molesting Sherry Rehamn on you tube.

• President Zardari loosely Commenting about Alaska women governer.

• Imran Khan versus American woman daughter case.

• A woman claiming to be wife of Hamza Shabaz Shareef.

• In a graveyard a Pakistani man molesting dead bodies of women.

• A doctor in JPMC hostel trying to rap a nurse.

• A minister of UK making allegation against Pakistani youth for flirting with UK girls.

We Pakistanies have lost all moral values.

• Pakistan maintains top slot in Google search for 'sex' on internet, With over 20 million internet users and growing fast, Pakistan has managed to secure the number one slot for searching the term ‘sex’ globally for all years.

All above facts are reality and need to be addressed by intellectuals of Pakistan.

In Karachi monthly 20-30 infants are killed or thrown on garbage which are mostly eaten by street dogs, cats and rats, who are born due to risky sexual acts of youths.

In India 270 infants are abandoned in Hospitals daily, which has somewhat similar society as Pakistan.

In Karachi these infants who are victims of risky sexual acts of their mother and father are buried in Muwach Goth Graveyard near SUPARCO. Every sensible citizen should go to the graveyard of those infants and find answer that why they were killed.

If these innocent infants survive then due to absence of their father or mother their life is more painful than to be in an hell.

By seeing infants graveyard one feel God will give one day very sever punishment to all of us who are silent about these evils.

The main reasons of risky sexual behaviour of Pakistani Youth.

Presenting women and using females as the basic raw materials for creation of literature by subcontinent poets, writers and all other artists for making money.

Ghazal is the most popular form poetry completely devoted to express desires for females.

It is only subcontinents films which are full of lustful songs and dances.

All films and dramas are made on the basis of romance and violence.

4. Fashion magazines, shows, cat walks, TV advertisements and entertainment news in which women are used for earning money by exposing them in beautiful and attractive manner to attract audiences, result in the very fatal attraction of youth towards females resulting out of control emotions and acts.

In such scenario it is quite obvious that youth will have just image of girls and women in their brains, which results aggression and fatal attraction towards women and females, and so Pakistani women even in big cities like Karachi and Lahore are frightened to go in Schools and educational centers.

Solutions to Risky Sexual Behaviour:

Poets, writers and film and drama writers should be educated not to promote sexual and sensual literature and productions for earning money.

Dirty nature of risky sexual acts with reference to dirty urinary and faecal organs of body resulting in diseases like HIV,Syphilis,AIDS and veneral diseases and their traumatic results and consequences should be used to creat hatred among youth against risky sex and such shameless sins.

Youths should be informed about highly immoral and disastrous effects of risky sexual acts.

People should be educated about faithfulness to their families,relatives, offspring and other human beings.

Religious teachings ( about chastity) and punishments (stoning to deaths as a punishment for victimization and cruelty to infants) for such acts should be made popular and informed and communicated to youths.

Special monitoring of youths specially in 14-35 years of age by family, relatives and law enforcing agencies should be made.

Written By:M.AKRAM KHAN

Karcahi,Pakistan.

• good topic

• The author of this thread needs to get out of the bubble he created for himself and now living in it......all of the above reasons, and some more, are in abundance everywhere else in the world, yet other nations don't let them impede their progress and modernization....

To write and put up a subject for discussion, one needs to do detailed research and acquire background information before making judgment, especially on a complex issue such as this one....with all due respect to Mr. Akram, I would say he just put this topic up for discussion without giving any comparative analysis or source of data, not to mention totally failing to offer any remedies to the issue.....

If one browses thru any country's newspapers one would find all those incidents happening there as well without any exception....the author needs to read and research information on the topic easily available on Net to get a full view of the issue before putting it up for a debate, it is a complex, sensitive and controversial issue which requires equally careful analysis and debate!!!!

• Mr.Sultan Ali Khan I think most probably you are commenting without reading the thread.

So please read, as in thread data,sources and compartaive analysis and soultions all have been done,I have not written this as a Ph.D thesis for which your are making so much demands but for general discussion.

• well it depends on behavior of women also...

women are becoming more invitational about these things, the clothes they wear their body language and superb makeup.

ya its all wrong, but i dont blame myself for getting turned on. its a bigger problem than this.

• Open safe and secure red light areas away from the residential areas with all the health and privacy standards will solve all the above problem :)

• By seeing infants graveyard one feel God will give one day very severe punishment to all of us who are silent about these evils.

I live in America. Will I also be punished for such deeds?

"Pre-Islamic era Arabs used to bury their infants alive"

But The God saved them from desolation and destruction?

--

I endorse your concerns as a serious social issue though!

• I think Dubai has found some sort of localized solution to this problem. They have made available all ways of sexual satisfaction at the disposal of people in sort of lawful manner.

At the same time, no one dare to say/insult any women openly. Police take women complaints extremely seriously.

Without these measures, controlling Arab men would be extremely difficult.

Above is not my recommendation for Pakistani Society but just sharing practical steps taken by "brother Islamic nation".

• Its a simple solution. Early marriages and letting go of the all the Hindu practices of and in our culture.

The matter is simple yet we choose it to mess it up.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• early marriages, 18-20 years old. Making sure u are attracted to the women u marry, otherwise u will be too busy looking elsewhere.

@M Akram

also brother u forgot to mention on your list the kim barker scandal, where she had to ran away from the clutches of Nawaz Sharif, and according to the MQM lot sexual toys were found in the sharif brotheran homes. (don't no if true, by going by kim barker scandal anything is possible)

• @Zalaan

lol that is not a solution. red light districts = zina.

not a good solution by any means.

• it is not easy to marry that early...

18-20 year olds are making their career, are not stable at all and with present economy it only gets harder.

if u think marriage is a responsibility, then early marriages are not suitable for today anymore. unless u want to go back to a rural setting and live in a farm.

• I think its duty of the state to provide an atmosphere where "bura-ee" doesnt grow.

The laa'nat of TV is the main culprit now.

China sensors internet , why cant we

The questions is - who will set the standards

bigger question is what standards ?

Do we agree what is considered bay-haya-ee

I already have banged my head with others on Maya Khan issue ,

I am not sure if all Pakistani share similar moral values ?

especially our decision makers !!

• My earlier comments for the originator of this thread were taken off by mods without any reason: let me re post them.

Mods: I am all ears if I am breaking the pkpolitcs COC policy by the following comments:

@M.AKRAM: You started this thread with Gilani, Zarari and then Imran's sexual adventures. You missed the sexual endeavors or Nawaz Sharif & Shahbaz Sharif on purpose or by habit?

• @Mr. Akram.....Oh I read you good, have no doubt buddy. My conclusion after reading your thread comes to following.Do correct me if I am wrong, i mean correct me only thru logic and not rhetoric or emotional outbursts:

1. Ban all newspapers, magazines, literature especially poetry because they dare to talk or hint about "women"??

2. Ban TV, Internet, Satellite etc because they spread nudity and vulgarity??

3. Hang poets, writers and all literati/intelligensia because their words bring promiscuity to the puritanical and utopian culture you seem to promote?

Gosh.......I told you man you are living in a bubble.

I have just one query and I hope you would enlighten me on that: Is there any country in this whole wide world where those incidents that you quoted in your thread do not happen?

Lastly, yes I agree you did not write this article as thesis for your doctorate, but I am inclined to give you a PhD for your ignorance and utter disregard for human evolution!!!!

• Even early marriages cannot solve the problem .

Some people mix sexual abuse and sex ,Sexual abuse should always be the crime in 1971 bangladesh war or in world war there were no settelite channels but there armies were involved in rapes .

in our society some " marde-e-momin " cover up and justify sexual abuse and rapes by blaming TV and Media .

Secular Societies solves this issue the Rape and sexual abuse is the Crime and there is punishment but adultery is not , Adultery can may be consider as Sin in religion but Sins are not part of their constitution .

• Adultery can may be consider as Sin in religion but Sins are not part of their constitution .

Help me put Clinton and Lewinsky case in above perspective considering the US constitution has no clause on adultery and the incident was only some sort of BJ i.e. not a full one per se and not at all adultery by the western standards.

• @Zalaan Bachhan

"Some people mix sexual abuse and sex ,Sexual abuse should always be the crime in 1971 bangladesh war or in world war there were no settelite channels but there armies were involved in rapes ."

Any proof Bachhan?

"Secular Societies solves this issue the Rape and sexual abuse is the Crime and there is punishment but adultery is not , Adultery can may be consider as Sin in religion but Sins are not part of their constitution . "

Do you Bachhan that in the country you live in, a rape is committed every 5 minutes (according to that country's own crime rates publication). What a secular society!

You should think hard before you make such statements.