Life threat to Imran Khan - Intelligence Agencies

• No one . This is weeks old . Drama to promote him.

• In Pakistan everyone is everyone else's enemy. This is a mad house.

Ignoring security is not bravery...they should take it seriously.

• yes his life is in danger, ever since he became main stream and a threat to status quo and US interests.

may Allah Protect Imran Khan!

• Yahan Khatrah siraf establishment say hota hay

And he is their puppet .

quite safe .

• @Ignoring security is not bravery

agree with you bsobaid

who is top on the list?

MQM+Musharaf+America

PMLN+PPP

PPP+America

Israel+India

• The future of millions is dependent on one man.

He is a ray of hope for poor.

He is the heartbeat of rich.

He is the only one who can unite this nation.

If the great Imran Khan is killed, we will lose out on the revolution. That should not happen.

God please protect him from all evils.

• God bless Pasha and Kiyani to protect Imran Khan...

• اتنیلی جنس ایجنسیوں کی اس خبر میں کچھ بھی غلط نہیں تھا. ابھی چند دن پہلے ہی تو خان صاحب پر قاتلانہ حملہ ہوا ہے جسمیں انہیں جان بچانے کے لیے پگڑی اور پٹکا پھینک کر سٹیج سے چھلانگ لگانا پڑی اور پھر سٹیج سے اترتے ہی جوتے ہاتھ میں پکڑ کر جلسہ گاہ سے بھاگنا پڑا

• Anwar Kamal.....the way the establishment saved the life of Nawaz Shareef &co......exporting him to Jeddah

• اب تو عمران خان بھی سعودی عرب پہنچ چکا ہے

پتہ نہیں خدا کے حضور حاضری دینے گیا ہے یا بادشاہ سلامت کے حضور؟

Imran on Umra-cum-political sojourn

LAHORE - Keeping in view the vital role of the Saudi Arabia in Pakistan, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf chief Imran Khan is expected to meet the members of the royal family during his visit to the Kingdom for performance of Umra, TheNation has learnt.

Citing another reason, the insiders quoted close associates of Imran as saying the PTI considered itself a ‘right-wing’ political force and desired close ties with the Saudi rulers, who believed to be close to the religious parties and the PML-N in Pakistan.

PTI Punjab President Ahsan Rasheed, who accompanied Imran, when contacted before boarding the airplane, said they were going to perform Umra, but political leaders usually met various people during their foreign visits. However, he avoided to comment over the PTI chief’s expected meetings with members of Saudi royal family.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/national/03-Mar-2012/imran-on-umra-cum-political-sojourn

• @ bawa

ab saudia k shehzaday asli shehzaday ka deedar karain gay.

• ^^^ Takay Arbi Sheikh bhee dekhay kay 60 saala youth kaisa hota hai ;)

• @siddiqi73

u r right mashallah he is still energatic and healthy

• @Ali,

Yeh sari energy Botox treatment aur Sharbat-e-Arq-e-Pasha ki naimat hai.... ;)

• botox karwa k insan 3 din main 60 pind nae ghoom sakta bhai aur pasha wali baat to bongi awain bongi he hay main to khush hota tha jab log kehtay thay k pasha supporting him but i dont think so.

• @ali

yani pasha na abhi kam support kiya hai????????

• Ali Bhai, 60 pind ghoomnay ka samar yeh hota hai kay aik 60 saala admi apni pag, patka aur dhoti samait hur cheez phainkta hai aur jump laga kar 9 2 11 ho jata hai....aur peechay us kay karkun kinoo kay chaltay howay truck loot laytay hain ya phir sponsored langar ko maal-e-ghaneemat samjh kar kha jatay hain.

• @ siddiqi73

if u dont mind bro i have to say something, before ur enterance in pkpolitics i never felt that i am sitting in my shop but as u r here so i feel like i am still in my shop bcz waha pay bhi isi tarha k questions ka samna mujhay karna parta hay aksar koi poochta hay odhi buddi q paj gae some ask o keri naswar khanda hay but i enjoy it alot atleast log us ke corruption kahani ka zikar nae kartay like NS nd zardari bcz koi corruption kahani hay he nae.but plz dont take it serious i never meant that u r bazari type lingual rather i should call u a grass root worker of pmln.

• Brother Ali,

Rest assured that the day I got serious; y'all wouldn't see me around pkpolitics ;) As for stories of corruption, I tend to agree you with but only partially. Zardari and NS are with these allegations because they are either in power or have been in power in the past and as such they are vunerable to such accusation which are yet to be substantiated in a court of law.

Imran Khan basically has no such baggage to lug around since he hasn't been in power, ever. But you and I know that the day he comes in power, his stories of corruption would reverberate more emphatically than Zardari or NS.