What is the current political situation of ur Constituency?

• First of all thanks to doctor31 to revive this thread; Its much more meaningful than this useless thread

NA-131-SKP-1

Because of foolish ticket allocation by PTI,Umar Aftab Dhillon is contesting this seat as independent and is likely to win with narrowest of margins against Rana Afzaal Hussain of PML-N.

On other hand, in PP-165 (Sheikhupura-IV) Ch. Ali Asghar Manda has been dumped by PML-N (despite his immense popularity in constituency) because of differences with Rana tanveer hussain. Asghar Manda is contesting as Independent & likely to win with 3000 to 4000 margin.

• Pp 44 mianwali.one sided game for pmln adil rokhari against pti dr salahudin.agr pti ayla ko ticket deti to ye seat jeeti ja sakti the..but now adil is a shure shot mpa before elections..

Pp43 mianwali..pmln amant shadikhl looking so strong against azad candidate bubli khan (zakia shah nawaz brother).on pti here..in current position amant will win.

Pp 45..mianwali city seat.pti candidate malik ahmed bhachar seems very strong against pmln ali haider noor due to one more azad candidate from ali noor family.he will cutt ali noor votes.

Pp46 mianwali rural..neck to neck contest bw pmln joya and pti sabteen khan..sabteen khan making ground after ayla compain and catching young vote..but in ma opinion seat joya jeet jaey ga..

• na-102 tough competition but pmln favorite

• anyone having knowledge about NA-117 Narowal-III

Ahsan Iqbal vs Abrar ul Haq vs Ch. Anwaar ul Haq (PPP)?

• Na71 mianwali neck to neck cöntest bw imran khan and pmln obaid ullah shadikhl.shadikhel is very strong on ground plus having edge of pmln ticket too.

While on the other side ayla is busy with imran compain.imran khan ne yahan 30 ko ana ha.es seat ka fesala 11th may se pehlay hu ga after imran and nawaz jalsas..but abi decide krna kafi mushkil ha.both are strong candidates.but yad rakhna shadikhl ko easy mat lena..

• i pray that imran khan lose from mianwali also just like rawalpindi and lahore Inshallah.

• Ahsan Iqbal V Abrarul Haq - Narowal

exclent programe Kal Tak with Javed Ch on 25.04.2013...seems like competition of Education V Music.

Believe people of Narowal already decided on Education for their children

Difference of Interview of both candidates (and their supporters) was evident that its a match between education and marasi...But must admit that Abrar won in jugat bazi

worth watch...really sums up the calibre of 2 candidates

• @LHR

if people gave vote to this marasi then all we can do is mourn the physchy of our nation who does not know what they actually want. But i am an optimist in this case and believe that people would really not vote "billo de kaar" and "nach punjaban"

would be a real shame if this Marasi wins but i dont see that happening.

• in above post meant to be Kal Tak with Javed Chaudry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rTVhBatM9c

• 3D Fanboy

if you get a chance watch Kal Tak.....Abrar had 100's of supporters around him.....but just look at their ages when the camera goes round.

But more important is What they said in their interviews!

eg when JC asked what you will do specifically in your "halqa" if you win

AI: talked about advancement in agriculture (specially rice for which narowal has most suitable soil) setting up schools as this is what the locals want as well as medical college etc etc

AA: ......will leave it to you to watch but imagine JC had to intervene to say these are national issues I am talking about what will you do specifically for the people of this "halqa"....on that AA cracked a good jugat!!

• what a chuss this Marasi is. He does not even know how to talk gracefully as a politician. From listening to him i can conclude that this trait of abusive politics of PTI is not only among supporters but actually it trickles down from the top leadership. What is pakistan becoming, we will be lead by such Marasis. I just cant imagine this debacle as it is too horrifying for me.

On the other hand, ahsan iqbal has such a good grip of Narowal halqa and his talk not only shows his work but his vision too. I just hope that he beats this Marasi with such a good margin that he can never rise again from the ashes.

• my 4 friends from my hostle belong to na-117. they say ahsan 75 : abrar 25

• LAHORE Clean sweep by PMLN including NA130

People have found out there is no diference between BAT and TEER

• 'I will support Zaradi, even when Peoples Party deserts him'

• The Great Mian Nawaz Sharif.

• News update from one of the founding members of PTI

ﺗﺤﺮﯾﮏ ﺍﻧﺼﺎﻑ ﮐﮯ ﺳﯿﻨﺌﺮ ﻧﺎﺋﺐ ﺻﺪﺭ ﺍﯾﮉﻣﺮﻝ

)ﺭ( ﺟﺎﻭﯾﺪ ﺍﻗﺒﺎﻝ، ﺟﻨﮩﻮﮞ ﻧﮯ ﺗﺤﺮﯾﮏ ﺍﻧﺼﺎﻑ

ﭼﮭﻮﮌ ﺩﯼ ﺗﮭﯽِ، ﺁﺝ ﭘﺎﮐﺴﺘﺎﻥ ﻣﺴﻠﻢ ﻟﯿﮓ ﻥ

ﻣﯿﮟ ﺷﺎﻣﻞ ﮨﻮ ﮔﺌﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ ۔۔۔

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.