Asia cup.

• arey bhion, ager hum ney post start nhi ke to aap hi ker letey..

Pak Vs Sri Lanka

Any how, todays game is going in right direction so far... Mishabh got chance to do his typical tuk tuk after and sensible inning.

YK need some break from ODI, he is stopping Asad and Hammad..time for bring fresh legs.

• Bang just beat India :)

Tendulkar got his 100th 100, but guess it wasn't enough...

Pak v India sunday...not that I need to remind anyone :)

• whatha?????

Bangla beat India...

wahh..dil khush karr diaa aap ne mitti paoo aadmi!!

allah karay ab indians pay match fixing allegations lagein..

• hehe....no problem. I'm happy for Bangladesh...thier fans usually don't have much to celebrate...

Also means pak is confirmed in final. If we beat India on sunday, then India are out and we play Sl/Bang in final.

• So it has been proved yet again.

When Tendulkar scores big, India loses.

The most selfish cricketer ever.

• mushkil hai mitti pao...

Indian bookies will show Pee boyss some money..

it has been years since I last watched a game.

• What i am worried now ... bookies will try to fix next game really hard

God Bless pakistani team..... ager Gunah se bachey gaey to kia baat hey. Hard to refuse $$$$s for one drop catch or few no balls

• Congrates Bangla. @adonis---''Jealousy is all the fun you think they had''

• expakistani---''God Bless pakistani team..... ager Gunah se bachey gaey to kia baat hey. Hard to refuse $$$$s for one drop catch or few no balls'' Thank god, you are not one of'em who open the bowling attack for the green squad.

• Dont know who is going to win but i know one thing for sure that tendulkar is going to beat the crap out of pee boyss

• @BSobaid-what about 101th!

• salam

well in modern cricket strike rate is also one of the most important things. look at the career of pakistani opener hafeez. his career strike rate in one days is 68 and his average is 26 something, he has almost played 100 matches and this kind of performance is really not ideal for an opening batsman. can he be compared with other players with the likes of gambhir, kohli, dilshan etc. whose strike rates are well over 80 with averages more than 40.

hafeez is really an under performer. he needs way too many overs to settle, it's time to get rid of him and shahzaib hassan should be given chance as an opener.

i guess in tomorrow's match pakistan may replace hammad azam by asad shafiq but i think shafiq should replace younis khan.

if india bats first tomorrow and manages to score 250 or so then obviously pakistan will be under immense pressure. players like hafeez will initially play tuk tuk like a test match and later when they when asking rate will climb he'll get out and pressure will come on middle and lower order. i guess if india plays first and puts up a big total on board then strategy should be changed and afridi should be used as an opener. let's c how it goes.

May ALLAH bless Pakistan and Pakistanis.

• salam

also sachin's 100th 100 was overshadowed by bangladesh's victory. i think for bangladesh's victory bangladeshi team should give credit to indian bowlers with the likes of irfan pathan etc. bcoz pathan really bowled juicy full tosses towards the end of innings which enabled mushfiq ur rahim to hit mighty sixes.

we need same kind of bowling tomorrow.

May ALLAH bless Pakistan and Pakistanis.

• Pakistan playing very fine against India

121 = 0 in 20 overs

• 13 boundaries in 20 overs

• 133 = 0 in 22 overs

14 boundaries

• 202-No wicket

• جیوے جیوے پاکستان

• Nasir Jamshed follawed the foot steps of Hafeez & scored a century... 2nd century for Pakistan.. & Record opening partnership in Asia cup... Congratzzzz

جیوے جیوے پاکستان

• Beware......demolition work in progress by Men in Green!!!

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.