Can I trust any more?

• Younis Habib gave billions of Rupees to the politicians from the Mehran Bank Limited. Through some TV talk show this lay man as is given to understand which could be a wrong understanding that the money actually belonged or was allegedly of Habib Bank Limited. The Mehrangate is daily being discussed and with each passing day with a new angle or point. However one main which should had attention of a too serious debate has completely been ignored or got ignored “by king makers?”. To this lay man any amount in a Bank or a Bank Branch is entered through a transaction either Debit or Credit. All the amounts are properly calculated. As a lay man I have read that at the close of the day if there is a difference in excess or in short of a few Paisa the Bank is not closed for hours till the figures of Debits and Credits both tally with zero difference. Younis Habib took such a big amount from the Bank. What heading or what transaction he gave while withdrawing such a big amount? He must not have taken all this cash just picking up from the safe-compartment in a jute bag. When this amount was taken did the Auditors not find it in next audit report? The money was stashed out from Habib Bank. I am an account holder of HBL since 1965. Such withdrawals has direct effect on my profitability. Looting the bank public trust deposits through writing off loans, bad loans, self awarding crores in the name of efficiency one way or the other definitely are entered into official transactions but it appears my deposits in HBL, if is correct Younis Habib money really is of HBL, are not safe as huge monies can be withdrawn any Younis Habibs without any formal transaction even then both debit credit at the end of the day showing zero discrepancy.

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

The statement "the best way to rob a bank is to own one" is getting widely noted in the west for a multitude of reasons.

No one who doesn't have his money in his own pocket, can claim his money is safe. He doesn't own that money or has his money at risk untill he has physical possession.

The lesson from Islam to the common man is that if you don't have your money in your own possession, you don't have it, you don't own it, your money is at grave risk.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.