Total number of PTI members?

• Can any one tell what is the total number of PTI members as on March 21, 2012?

• Are we talking about the ones on Facebook?

• under 10 aur jo abhi paida honay walay hain un ko shamal karna ha?

• @siddiqi73,

No. I'm talking about officially registered members.

• @Sam,

Hard to tell bro. I guess only a follower of the sheep herd would be able to shed some light on this elusive number.

• PTI website shows "overall members 132,446"

• PTI website only shows the members who are registered on its website discussion forum.

• ایک انقلابی سو آئی ڈیز بنا کر کومنٹس کرتا ہے تو اس لحاظ سے ایک ہزار تین سو چوبیس یا پچیس ممبر بنتے ہیں

انٹرنیٹ پر انتخابات ہوں تو اتنے بھی بہت ہیں

:) :)

• ^^well said Bawa jee !!

• Bawa Ji,

lagta FJ ka ye lach aap ki naza se nahi guzra?

warna aap kahte ke Imran ne khod hi 132,446 ID banye Hain

FJ_ Pak

PM this user

علامہ جی

میں تو صرف ایک ہی بندہ دیکھ رہا ہوں

جس کے

کوئی بیس تیس ہزار سر ہیں

ہا ہا ہا ہا

ذرا صدیقی بھائی سے دل لگی کر رہا ہوں

ف ج

• @Bawa..

May b u r right but I've 19 mutual friends from Imran Khan(Official) and 4 from Shahbaz Sharif(official)....... So I can't agree with u...

• I think Facebook users largely supports IK but ground realities r different cuz my 17 year old cousin have craze of IK in FB but my uncle (his father) is very close to an other party and my cousin can't do anything and it's an example in many... so I don't think that PTI is as half popular as in Facebook

• Butt sahab, What a conclusion!!

If the Father of your cousin joins PTI then PTI is 100% popular!!

Please give us the name of the father of your cousin so that we can work on him to win him for PTI!!

I thought election compain is very difficult but it looks very easy!!

• asif65

Please give us the name of the father of your cousin so that we can work on him to win him for PTI!!

آصف بھائی

سارے لوگ فیس بک استعمال نہیں کرتے ہیں

ان دس کروڑ "گدھوں" کا کیا کریں گے جو دیہاتوں میں رہتے ہیں؟

:) :)

• Bawa ji,

Aap ko ye komment bohot ache lagte hain, is liye har thread main aap likhte hain. Shahid aap bhi dihat main rahne walon ko gadha samjte hain?

Humare liya to sare Pakistani (Sharif Khandan aur Bhutto-Zardari Khandan ko nikal kar) kabil Ihtram hain!!

• as per Imran Khan, in last program of Capital Talk he claimed 5 million, and he said once our membership will be opened to general public it will reach up to 10 million, which is more than the vote bank of PPPP.

• i know my two 16 year cousins are obsessed with face book page of pti and keep requesting every relative child or young or old to register as pti member .they say do not vote for pti but at least become its fan and member .also they keep on making multiple ids everyday and registering as fans with new ids.

• @ asif65

Bawa ji,

Aap ko ye komment bohot ache lagte hain, is liye har thread main aap likhte hain. Shahid aap bhi dihat main rahne walon ko gadha samjte hain?

آصف بھائی

میں تو خود پنجاب کے ایک دور دراز کے دیہات کا رہنے والا ہوں اور اپنی زندگی کا دو تھائی حصہ شہر میں گزارنے کے باوجود خود کے دیہاتی ہونے پر فخر کرتا ہوں کیونکہ دیہاتی شہریوں کے برعکس منافقت سے دور ہوتے ہیں

مجھے تو ایک انقلابی کا دیہاتیوں کو گدھے کہنا بری طرح کھٹکا ہے اور اب اسکا بار بار ذکر تو کروں گا تاکہ ایسے لوگوں کو اپنی صفوں میں جگہ دینے والوں کو تھوڑی شرمندگی محسوس ہو

• my cousin are going to see march 23rd jalsa of Imran Khan at sialkot, but non of them is gona vote him :)

• @Haroon Bhai,

Lol.......give a pat on the back to your cousin for me and tell him to take at least 50 friends with him to the jalsa, maybe even you can tag along with your cousin :D