How Awliya Gives "TARBIYYAT"???How Principles are derived ???

• While passing a student through different stages of Training it is necessary that it should be in the Light of Quran and Hadees to be able to minimize errors in student teacher relationship.

Let me clear one thing that these rules amy not be true for other kinds of Training as you will see,but designed for this special Training only,by Awliya.

The explanation and "AKHAZ" by awliya would seem as something new and also the way Awliya Interpret Quran and Hadees.

Let me share with you here a Sayings of a Friend of ALLAH SWT.

"Quran have seven meanings and everyone will interpret it according to his "NAZAR/ILM/MUQAM/BATIN".

So it is not like that we should start accusing others for difference of opinion over Quran but should take it as more than one options, available for more than one level of knowledgeable people.

• About Shaikh some points needs to be cleared before decision.

As narrated by abo huraira RA from muhammad SAWW,

"Everyone will be find on the way of his friend,so you should take care of your friends around,how they are and where you want to go."

So search for a Shaikh is always neccessary and must before any decision.

1.You should go for the reputation of your Shaikh(under consideration),among knowledgeable people,common people,close people etc

2.Should have necessary Islamic knowledge.

3.Inclined towards Duniya or towards Akhira.?

4.Had a relationship with any Bazirg or not and the repo of that Bazurg among society and the LINK towards Muhammad SAWW is their or not.

5.He CLAIMS some high position or not.

6.how much time he is given to his earnings,most of the time or sometime.

7.Repo of his (majority) of students,have already spent sometime under his mentorship.

8.Inclined towards ALLAH SWT or not,after having a meeting or two.

9.Should go through more than two or three and search for every one.

• Here is the Welcome message for all those who are fair,to go towards ALLAH SWT..

And do not send away those who call upon their Lord morning and afternoon, seeking His countenance. Not upon you is anything of their account and not upon them is anything of your account. So were you to send them away, you would [then] be of the wrongdoers.

52.Al,Anam..

• Azmaish/Training/Fear of loss of wealth,money,health,family,friends etc

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

"Al-Ankaboot".:(1-4)

Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,"When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.

Al-Baqara:214

When is the help of Allah:

This is reality of a stage comes during Tarbiyat that you will utter,and will find no other way to escape.(astaghfirullah)

• All this is Fazal From ALLAH SWT,

And if We willed, We could surely do away(Salb) with that which We revealed to you(Muhammad SAWW). Then you would not find for yourself concerning it an advocate against Us.

Except [We have left it with you] as a mercy from your Lord. Indeed, His favor upon you has ever been great.

The concept of Salb(Urdu) is extremely important and from time to time its advised to respect what ALLAH SW have Fazal upon you and only should have the target of closeness to ALLAH SWT.

Otherwise he(ALLAH SWT) will SALB what have given to you.

Why ALLAH SWT will SALB anything given to anyone???

ALLAH SWT waits and waits and waits for a person,to be MUKHLIS towards ALLAH SWT closeness and keep him giving more and more and more BUT after a very reasonable long time and many of the achievements,everything is get SALB and the person is thrown out of the domain and returned to extremly Hopeless situation(extreme poverty and extreme wrong Batin wise situation)...

Shaikh actually command such a situation but offcourse under the order of divine command.

Some people get attached to a Shaikh for some other reason for example

people way say i am very good person

Keeping in Target GADDI of the Shaikh in future

etc etc

etc etc

So the result is extremly dangerous both DUNYAWI and UKHRAWI.

Never should get attached to Pious person for other reason than CLOSENESS TO ALLAH SWT...

• So search for a Shaikh is always neccessary and must before any decision.

Sufi soul, there is no good shaikh where i am living... So should i take oath on your hands or hands of your sheikh..

• Oblivion,

Do Istikhara as this is a "SUNNAT AMAL" for this particular requirement and than wait where you will be guided(not necessarily in a dream but may be ALLAH SWT guide towards some practical way) or may be not(Taqdeer).

Its so easy but problem is that we dont have information and know ways towards ALLAH SWT.

Istikhara is to go where you dont know how to go.So just Istikhara can do every thing for you..

IT MUST NOT BE SOUNDED LIKE ANY GOOD SHAIKH IS BEYOND THE REACH OF ALLAH SWT,TO GUIDE YOU TOWARDS HIM.PUT YOUR TRUST AND THAN SEE WHERE U R GUIDED..

• Sufi Soul

Is shaikh necessary? I mean, Is biyat of shaikh is necessay or you won't be able to lead a good life... Who was shaikh of Abu Bakar/Umer and Ali --

• Who was shaikh of Abu Bakar/Umer and Ali --

================================

is saadgy pe kon na mar jaye ay khuda...

• What didn't Prophet use the word shaikh for himself... I mean there is no mention of shaikh in book hadith...if it is mentioned then please tell..

• good and very informative topic.

i saw on irani movie which was based on anthentic books of islamic history.Hazrat ALi A.s and other calphias take bayit on that time

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.