Great News for those who dont have a land/House!

• '

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

• This is not governance but bribery.

First free laptop now free housing. What's next?

Instead of focusing on these gimmicks, why can't PML-N government focus policies which affect the masses.

• Instead of focusing on these gimmicks, why can't PML-N government focus policies which affect the masses.

اب الیکشن قریب ا رہے ہیں ۔ چلو لاکھ وٹ تو مل جائیں گیں ۔ اب کسی نہ کسی طرح یہ وٹ حاصل کرنے ہیں چائے دھندلی سے ۔ بھوگس وٹوں سے یا رشوت سے حاصل کیے جائیں۔ پلسی بنانے کے لیے بڑی سوچ بچار کرنی پڑتی ہے ملک و عوام کا تو اس فائدہ ہو جاتا ہے لیکن وٹ نہیں ملتے ۔

ابھی تک تو ایسے ہی کام چل رہا تھا ۔ امید ہے اب عوام اس ڈکوسلے میں نہیں ائی گی اور صرف ان کو وٹ دے گی جو ملک و قوم کی خدمت کرنا چاہتے ہیں نہ کہ چند لوگوں کو رشوت دے کر اقتدار میں انا چاہتے ہیں ۔

• One thing to note is that Punjab Government is already over budget and they are borrowing heavily from State Bank

• If one "tube" does not provide soothing relief:

the haters might wanna sit on a block of ice:

• ^^good work bhai

• I had a good weekend and relaxed like a 5 year old kid. The Ilzamis better watch out for I'm really energized and reinvigorated at the moment and my evil mind is working double time right now.

:D

• ^^sheer lege ho siddiqi bhai!!!

• Lol.....on a side note Kami Bhai,

Can the learned and highly knowledgeable intellectuals from facebook party care to explain as to where it says that only PML-N supporters or haters of Lota Party can benefit from this scheme:

• @siddiqi

Check mil gia aap ko? ya muft laptop k sath free house bhee mila hae?

• @rundwy bhai

have some air yar!!

• Good news, let hope people who really need house will get it but that doenst meant that we should go out and vote for PML N.

They been in power for last 10-15 years in and out and every step should be looked in to before vote

• @Runaway Bhai,

Do you think that my "enterprising" and "artistic" skills have to carry a price tag?

• @siddiqi bhai dont bother him

carry on yar good work !!!

• @Kami Bhai,

Thanks for your valued support and appreciation :)

• Guiding people to the right path is a big neki, Sid Allah Jazaykar ata kare aap

• IP Bhai,

Thanks you brother! It would be nice if you could be around to shower us with your comments and great insight more often :)

• Marvi says this thing right, the biggest weakness of PMLN is they are not able to convey their accomplishments to the people compeletly and media is also bias.

• How much apprication PPP gets for " Benazir support income program"

PPP also know to put ghareeb, Jahil but JIALA in PIA, Railways and other organizations....

should we support them as well???

• It does not make sense to any rational person but the 'jiyala' culture of our politics will never allow people to think rationally.

Now we have one PML-N jiyala saying Jazakallah Kher to another jiyala for supporting rubbish policies. Next, it will be declared 'sawab' to support PML-N and 'gunah' to criticize them.

Not sure about @siddiqi's policies, at least I would never get loan and buy expensive presents for my friends just so they can help me move next time I am changing apartments.

@expak,

When PPP does it, it is corruption, bad governance, pre poll rigging. When PML-N does its super duper. And if you ask a PPP jiyala it is vice versa