Mianwali Jalsa and biased Pak Media

• Imran Khan is the fate of Pakistan and a voice for change. Mianwali Jalsa is a proof that change is already there. This great nation needs a leader like IK, not dishonest and politically screwed leaders like Zardari and Nawaz.

But to my utter disappointment the media was biased towards IK and PTI.

• Shad bhai

Jitnaa Gurh dalo ke , utnaa hee meetha ho gaa.

Kia Samjein!

• @Shadix,

Need and voting for a great leader are two different things; well unless of course a leader happens to be Jinnah which even you would agree, Ponka Khan ain't.

Just pray that your leader's brain would not fart at a crucial juncture which would see y'all Ilzami bachas mourning his boycott of the next elections as well.

As for media being biased, it called politics ma' man and you don't suppose that the opposing parties of the Fan Club have amateurs working in their media teams. If anything, it is the incompetence of the media team led by Shafqat Mehmood which is responsible for the media blackout of turncoat jalsas. Might I suggest that y'all submit a signed petition with PEMRA in this regard.

:D

• I dont know why pti kids complaining about media

whats new from imran speech that media has to show,its the same story,same blames,same munafiqat ,same speech everywhere blaming others.

so why to waste time.

if any one miss mianwali jalsa,they can open karachi jalsa,or lahore jalsa it will be a same speech.

• Or even listen to the sponsored carnivals held on the hollow themes of drone attacks and NATO logistics passing through Pakistan. Same crap devoid of logic, sense and not presenting anything which would give a semblance of hope to anyone. Media blackout is totally justified.

• In my view, Imran will boycott next election. Imran is heavily relying on ISI to help him win seats as well as Govt. ISI can help him to an extent but Imran is expecting too much from the establishment. Chances are slim that PTI candidates will win their seats and if Imran wins 10 seats then it will be very hard for ISI to help Imran form Govt.

• Then the questions is, would he sit with other parties as combined opposition or make a demand from the Speaker to allocate separate block of opposition seats for his 5 odd members?

• میڈیا کو چاہیئے کہ وہ جلسوں کی پاگلوں کی طرح کوریج کرنا چھوڑ دے۔ چاہے وہ جلسے عمران خان کے ہوں یا نوز شریف، الطاف حسین، زرداری یا کسی اور ایرے غیرے نتھو خیرے کے۔ میڈیا کا کام سیاسی جماعتوں کی بے تحاشا پبلسٹی ہرگز نہیں ہے۔ میڈیا جو عمران خان کو پہلے حد سے زیادہ فری کر وا رہا تھا اس کی وجہ ملکی اور بین الاقوامی اسٹبلشمنٹ کا پیسہ تھا۔ جب تک وہ پیسہ بول رہا تھا میڈیا صبح سے لے کر رات تک عمران خان کے میوزیکل کنسرٹس کی پبلسٹی کر رہا تھا، اگر دوبارہ پیسہ پھینکا جائے تو یقینا” پھر سے انقلابیوں کو خوش رکھنے کا کام شروع کردیا جائے۔

• So I guess the onus is now only on Jehangir Tareen to open his treasure trove and dole out money to the electronic media.

• انقلابی چاہتے ہیں کہ جس طرح ہر وقت ڈسکس فورم پر یہ ڈسکس ہوتا رہتا ہے عمران خان نے کیا کھایا، کیا پیا، کہاں سویا، کہاں نماز پڑھی، کہاں میوزیکل کنسرٹ کیا، کس لوٹے کو جماعت میں شامل کرنے کے لئے منت ترلے کئے، کس سیاستدان کو برا بھلا کہا وغیرہ وغیرہ اسی طرح الیکٹرانک میڈیا بھی ہر وقت عمران خان کو ڈسکس کرتا رہے۔

• Lol....

• What meida should do for Imran?

Should media shoot videos of Imran's 24/7 movements?

• @siddiqi73

In my view, Imran will form a political alliance with other parties.

• عمران خان کو چاہیئے کہ وہ چاچا ہارون الرشید اور ٹن حسن نثار کے علاوہ میڈیا میں مزید صحافیوں پر بھی انویسٹمنٹ کرے تاکہ اس کی شان میں قصیدے پڑنے والے ہمہ وقت میڈیا میں موجود رہیں۔

• @Dear Brother ST,

That might definitely be Ponka Khan's wish in the very near future....question is that which party would want to form an alliance with a whack-job?!

JI - most likely but they would be just like a deaf leading a blind

Pakhtoon Khawa Aawami Milli Party - Mehmood Khan Achakzai is the most respected politician in this country but even he is confined only in the Pashtun belt of Balochistan

Can't think of anyone else.

??????????,

I firmly believe that the likes of Chacha Tatteri and Badzat Sharabi Hasan Nissar have done more harm than good to Lota Khan.

• بھولے بادشاہو، یہ ہے اصل 'اشتہاری' وجہ کہ میڈیا عمران خان کو کوریج انتہائی کم دے رہا ہے. اگر مجھے بھی لیپ ٹاپ مل جاتا تو میں بھی عمران خان کی حمایت میں کمنٹ لکھنا بند کر دیتا. خیر صدیقی بھائی نے یقین دلایا ہے کہ وہ اپنی ہر ممکن کوشش کریں گے کہ مجھے بھی 'میرٹ' کے بغیر لیپ ٹاپ مل جائے

:)

• Come on every one,lets play again PPP, PMLN, PMLQ.

Imran Khan is an idiot wasting his time on the blockheads,he should return to England and make his fortune in cricket.Pakistanis are idiot, they love to be cheated and fooled so they won't take up any of his advice.

• @Allama Jahil,

Bhaiji, ab waqai mein waqat aan pooncha hai kay aap, Bawa ji aur Farugh Jazbati bhai faisala kar lain kay aap "Idhar" kay hain "Udhar" kay. Ab luch talnay aur neutral honay ka waqt giya.

• @Addul Rafay

رافع بھائی، ہمارے باوا جی پہلے ہی کسی انقلابی کے ' 10 کروڑ گدھے' والے کمنٹ کو روزانہ پیٹتے ہیں اب آپ کا کمنٹ بھی ان کہ ہاتھ لگ گیا ہے. اب ہم بندر کے ہاتھ ناریل کی طرح صبح شام آپ کے کمنٹ کی رامائن دیکھیں گے. بھائی اس طرح کے کمنٹ تو نہ کریں آپ

• @Sidiqi Bhai

صدیقی بھائی، میں تو مظلوموں اور کمزور عوام کے ساتھ اور اپنے گرو باوا جی کا چیلا ہوں. آج نصرت جاوید نے بلکل میرے دل کی بات لکھی ہے