Tsunami of Sialkot-March 23, 2012

• i found a new video uploaded by some random person~ comments karnay kay liyeah dil nahe damagh aur ankhoon kaa khul hona b zarori hay, though i was not there but if someone following my comments on other threads can understand well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mbwf6Ycs9g&feature=youtu.be

• That's like 6-7K max in the playing area and the spectator stands. We all the know reality of these jalsa; perhaps Ilzamis could open themselves up now from everywhere and smell the coffee.

On a rather pertinent note. Who has the administrative control of Sialkot Stadium, considering if it is the cricket stadium in which Pakistan has played numerous cricket matches and currently the home base of Sialkot Stallions. If it's PCB, then how come it can allow political rallies to take place inside a cricket stadium thereby deliberating allowing tax funded facilities to be over run by people.

• kuch kehne ki zarorat nhi!!!

sharam kar baba niazi!!!!

• Ye to gande nale ki tsunami lag rahi ha jo kafi ziada barish ke bbad ganda nala bahar ubel jata ha!!!!

• i can bet if Khawaja Asif do jalsa by himself, he can gather almost same # of ppl.

• @Kami Bhai,

Sharam hoti tu is umar mein apnay bachoon kay saath time guzar raha hota na kay lotoon, agencies kay karindoon aur Fauzia Pasoori kay saath apna future barbaad kar raha hota.

• ^^Fauzia pasoori kay saath!!!

• ^^^ I didn't mean it that way Kami!!!!!

• @siddiqi bhai

sardar rahim ke bare me kuch maloom ha apko?

is he still in pmln??

• Very much....he happens to be a good acquaintance and me and my close company have dinner at his restaurant, "Bar B Q" tonight in Karachi at least twice a week. To be quiet honest, he is not very much active in politics these days as his business is booming and he is making tons of money out of it.

• He was in Dubai last month to open BBQ tonight there as well, so I guess busy in business

• BBQ tonight is really going places and they have just launched Dubai and opened a new outlet inside the Malir Cantonment which is roaring right now.

• Im surprised to see this video. I thought IK would be able to gather 10-15K people help from Ameer Hussain and the 2 rapist nd killer brothers, but it does not seem to be more than 5K

• The stadium is located in the city,densely populated area, a mix of rural and urban people. Its Khwaja ASIF constituency but still IK FAILED

• Sorry IP Bhai but it seems that you are more aware of this constituency than I'm....some facebook party posters are claiming that this jalsa has proved fatal for Khawaja Asif and this rally was basically a janaza/funeral of Khawaja Sahab. What gives?

• @siddiqu bhai

kisi buny ko Mehmoodabad no6 se jantey han ?

• mera matlab ha primery tanzeem se!!

• @Sid:Thats my Abai area, my NIC is from Khawaja asifs area, but I live abroad, so never actually voted.

• Jinnah stadium center of city main hay, aur iss jalsa main sirf sialkot hee nahe, sarai alamgir say be log aye thay, south side towns like Badiana, Pasrur aur Narowal, west side towns like sambriya, wazir abad, gujrat, sarai alamgir (VDO is on other thread) aur south-west side say daska etc, i think agar kise nay sialkot say gujranwala aur gujranwala say Lahore kay darmiyan travel kiya hoo tou samajh sakta hay kay yeah kitna thik populated area hay, aur yahan 20-30K bandha tou Shujat Hussain b akhta kaar sakta hay, Imran Khan kay jalsa main mere opinion main 10-15K log thay, and its not a huge outcome as compare to population density.

• Jinnah stadium center of city main hay, aur iss jalsa main sirf sialkot hee nahe, sarai alamgir say be log aye thay, south side towns like Badiana, Pasrur aur Narowal, west side towns like sambriya, wazir abad, gujrat, sarai alamgir (VDO is on other thread) aur south-west side say daska etc, i think agar kise nay sialkot say gujranwala aur gujranwala say Lahore kay darmiyan travel kiya hoo tou samajh sakta hay kay yeah kitna thik populated area hay, aur yahan 20-30K bandha tou Shujat Hussain b akhta kaar sakta hay, Imran Khan kay jalsa main mere opinion main 10-15K log thay, and its not a huge outcome as compare to population density.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.