Should PML-N and Q merge again?

• I think it would be better that N and Q again merging or make a coalition against zardari party. Q-League should give vote for Nawaz league candidate and remove some bad fame affects of past whatever they earned by a dictator’s support. MLN should save govt of Punjab with the help of Q-League. This is not a bad idea…. This is matter of lesser evil choice… Nawaz and Q-League shuld fight against zardari Limited and for sake of judge’s restoration including CJ Iftikhar ch, and resist to unopposed election of president…

What do u think friends?

• Well its better all PML from A to Z factions get together , but they all are big lotas..........koi bhi kisi ki bhi khabhi bhi bajaa saktaa hai....

• @justapakistani sahib,

i wonder ..u r only mentioning PML >?

i found lotas in every Party...

do u know who has made PPP Patriot? all lotas from PPP.

do u know who has made MQM Haqiqi ?all lotas from MQM.

do u know who has made PML Q ??????all lotas from PML N .

who is using these lotas ?

the agencies ...the ISI ...the US ....

the establishment ....the army??????

we need to find it out first .

otherwise lota factory wud b producing Lotas forever.

• i wish all PMLs join to defeat zardari.

• Well its the track record of PML having highest number of lotas since 1947 and currently ML is party which have the highest number of factions.

One can't only blame ISI or US , these crappy so called leaders are also equally responsible for this. Moreover if other parties have lotas then this justify the lotaism of PML......

• One who is not sincere with people is the real mole in our political history regardless of the umbrella under which they are.

We have variety of umbrellas & moles often got together under the umbrella which people assumes would provide them shelter next time.

Umbrella means a political party.

Masses are proud to say that they are jiyala or jamatiya or leaguiya or surkha but we have not educated them to held there own leadership accountable, the biggest question mark or the reason that peoples decision never got translated into real leadership from any party. And no one dares coz of the fear of his own defeat, a perpatual machine leading the masses to destruction.

• @Dear justapakistani,

i agree with u that Muslim League has most fractions but if there is a catch ...someone is alluring a person who is already corrupt ...that is giving him a chance to try his luck .

we have to blame the person who is trapping these political workers.

we need to give them a chance to b Aimaan Daar(honest )with thier party.

there is no such environment out here .

its all about expoliting ,encashing ,cheating,decieving .....

u know .

• ppl like Amin Fahim can b trapped .

ppl like Aitzaz Ahsan can b used .

what r u talking about?

• So it means there is serious problem with our so called democratic leaders......how come they are so innocent that they can be used easily , and not just one time but many times.......

• they can be used very easily, its not their innocence its innocence of the people who are voting for them.

If N and Q are reunited again, then zardari is out, Although this is a blessing for a country but i think this could create some problems in sindh.

• @Asif,

i am not at all defending political leaders ...no way i can defend them.

but i am saying that there is a culture of corruption..and in this culture who turn out to b clean...or lesser muddy ...shud b appreciated.

• @letsdoit,

our public is innocent but now its getting aware whats going on.

example is Feb18 election...when they rejected Mush & co.

no#2 our public has lesser choice.

if its not BB then its Sharif..if its not Sharif then BB...(refer 1988,1990,1993,1997)

no choice actually .

• Beenai

Here i would not agree with you. Its the educated class which should change first. Its right that leaders are made by establishment in our country and then presented to us to choose the best. This should be changed and when we have started picking leaders i am sure we would have many better options

• Yes, i think it is better for the country that all the Muslim Leagues will be united under the leadership of Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif. Muslim League make the pakistan and it will safe the Pakistan.

• i dont think so .

that PML N and Q shud join.

coz it was nature s way to thrash out bad ppl out of a party .

they were thrashed out .

and became Q .

now Nawaz has sensible ppl on board more than any other party has ,right now.

he has Javed Hashmi,Saad Rafique,Ch.Nisar,Ishaq Dar ,sadiq Alafarooq with him.

who are anyday ,more reasonable and better than Chdhri brothers ,Aijaz ul Haq ,Shiekh Rasheed and Kashmala kind of ppl .

so Nawaz shud not make a mistake of his life ,of taking these black listed ppl back in the party.

• just a piece of wisdom for N, the time has changed its no more 90's owned & governed by ptv, so whatever they decide they should keep this in their mind.

• Nawaz has become more mature than ever ...

i have seen him ,having a very warm and good relationship with all the media ppl .except Salman Taseer s personal secretry ,Madam Jasmeen Manzoor of Business Plus.

anyways ...Nawaz has improved in many ways ...

he has learned how to do press conferences ..without stammering.

he has learned how to tackle questions of the journalists?

now he has been able to have light notes to share with the journalists.

he knows now ,that nobody can go without media.

media can make him a hero or a zero...

by this time he has learnt this lesson.

• I THINK THEY SHOULD MERGE BECAUSE THERS NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM BOTH CREATED BY A DICTATOR . IT WILL ALSO SHUT UP ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO SAY MIANJI IS A MAN OF PRINCIPLES.HE TALKS SO MUCH AGAINST MUSHARRAF AND NOW TO GAIN POWER HE IS BEGGING ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE SUPPORTERS OF MUSH.MIANJI'S MOTO IS IF YOU ARE AGAINST ME YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE WORST BUT IF YOU ARE WITH ME YOU ARE CLEAN SQUEAKY CLEAN JUST LIKE ME

• I think we should think in a different way and we must not be concerned that who merges with whom. We need to select only those people from our respective constituencies, whom we know clearly that they are educated and good and can work for positive legislation for the interest of people and Pakistan. The political parties have been making different groups, throughout the history, depending upon their own interests. No body bothers about country's interest and every one tries to shed crocodile tears to deceive the public again and again.

• why not.. both are creations of zia ul haq.. khoon to aik hi hey in sub munafiqon ka... miley ga to zaroor...